[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get a tumblr bitch?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: 1438715108769.jpg (218KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1438715108769.jpg
218KB, 500x493px
How do I get a tumblr bitch?
>>
>>34373383
Why would you ever want a tumblr bitch

That's like asking for a golddigger
>>
>>34373383
You want a freak not a tumblr bitch. A "Tumblr bitch" is a retarded disabled SJW. A "freak" wants to suck your cock upside-down and wear chokers and be tied up.
>>
>>34373383
Become a male feminist and jerk off on the side while she bangs Tyrone as reparations for slavery.
>>
>>34373425
I guess. I just want a cute slut with dyed hair and daddy issues
>>
File: Emily_Haines_METRIC.jpg (2MB, 1125x1680px) Image search: [Google]
Emily_Haines_METRIC.jpg
2MB, 1125x1680px
>>34373383
hang out with drug using alt-normies . do drugs. be progressive(at least a bit, tumblr sluts are not necessarily full blown SJWs) but express your views in a way that makes you seem independent, and don't tiptoe around peoples feelings.

most tumblr sluts are used to people on the internet offering to give them money for pictures of their feet or for the privelege of licking their butt. as a result they are entitled princesses when it comes to their looks/sexuality getting things for them , but also are generally disgusted by the subservient male attitude (numale) that is so prevalent in left and alt culture. many will also proclaim to be disgusted by "Chad" douchebag alpha types. this is debateable and my experience is limited. either way, use this to your advantage by being independent and challenging, not subservient to her needs. she will see your criticism as hard-hitting truth that her numale friends (who she has probably exploited in various ways) never gave her.

to gain and maintain interest, having drugs especially pills or psychedelics like acid and Molly is a really good start. you dont need to be a drug dealer, but sharing a couple pills is a great way to open the door. you don't necessarily need to have a ton of hoobbies to maintain interest, it may be enough to simply be thoughtful, brooding, and a little hard to understand. most importantly it is important to be detached, aloof, and not care about her that much. choose a tumblr slut that you think is kind of dumb, or bores you a little bit. this sets her up with an impossible standard to meet: all she wants to do is please you, but you can't be pleased, because you barely even like her. she won't leave you though unless you do some really fucked up shit. you might even be able to cheat occasionally if you yell, cry, and appeal to her low self worth and desire to please.

dated/lived with a tumblr girl for a year, ama.
>>
>>34373425
No I had one and they all have BPD and it makes life either heaven or hell but you never know which it will be that day.
>>
File: 8XxOtd4aMBI.jpg (78KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
8XxOtd4aMBI.jpg
78KB, 604x604px
>>34373830
>lived with a tumblr girl for a year

How did you meet and how did you end up living together?
>>
>>34373964
>I had one
>they all have BPD
>>
Use tumblr.
>>
>>34373383
Use tumblr but forget about 4chan and don't fucking sprout your 4chan memes with her.

And instead, use reddit memes that was made by that guy with the had that says "MAKE AMERICA DRUMF AGAIN".
>>
get out of here first
>>
>>34374039
From July 2014 to April 2015, I spent 9mo in jail on a robbery charge. during the course of my incarceration, I wrote my friends quite a bit. One of these friends was Big Boy, a friend from high school a couple years younger than me. Anyway, at the time Big Boy was "talking to" Claire, the tumblr girl in question. Claire consequently saw a few of my letters, and reportedly became interested in, if nothing else, the idea of me, around that time.

Fast forward to my release date, April 5, 2015. I make it back home around mid April, and immediately go to a little get together with my friend and his girlfriend at his house. I get extremely drunk at the event and crash into a tree on the way home. This is April 19 or therabouts. I shatter my ankle and break my collarbones in the wreck (also punture a lung). I am wheelchair bound until my foot heals

Eventually I reach a state of recovery where I can not only stash the pharmaceutical painkillers I was prescribed, but also can get around fairly well by wheelchair, and by hopping around on my good leg. Around this time my friend Notorious invites me to a party at his house out in the boonies. I arrive and enjoy my friends company for a while, sharing my percosets happily, when Big Boy calls! Big Boy has this girl he'd like us all to meet, and she wants to know if she can have a percoset if she comes to the party (I had only heard of Claire up to this point)

I actually say yes to this because I'm very curious about this girl, don't mind sharing drugs, and wanted to help Big Boy earn points with this girl even though she was clearly using him. Big Boy and Claire arrive and I give her some pills (we snorted them together) and we more or less have immediate chemistry. Everyone at the party drops acid soon after, and I make an impression on Claire by talking to her in my drunken, acid-brained way and by asking her if she wanted to fuck. Her excuse at the time was that I was in a wheelchair...
>>
>>34373691
I don't blame you at all. That's my favorite.
>>
>>34374570
>big boy
>notorious

Are you guys in some rap group or wtf?
>>
>>34374570
>stopped reading after Big Boy
wtf
>>
>>34374816
>>34374759
I guess no one else would get the irony. But if you knew these people in real life, you would think these nicknames were hilarious.
>>
File: 1438794336668.jpg (449KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1438794336668.jpg
449KB, 960x1280px
>>34374570
So, basically just do hard drugs and the girls will come to you? Then what the fuck am I doing wrong?
>>
>>34373691
They call those "basic bitch" "arthoe" and "slut" nowadays
>>
>>34374852
That's pretty gay anon

not even gonna lie
>>
>>34374911
I did get my dick sucked by a stranger I met on craigslist a few days ago. So I probably am pretty gay.
>>
>>34374570
Tri malleolor fracture?
>>
>>34374883
Read his story again anon. You're reading the words of a crippled criminal drug dealer who smashes into trees with his car and asks women if they want to fuck the first night he's met them.

The hot 'alt' chicks want what you don't have: a zest for living and a fuck-society attitude. You aren't going to get anywhere with just drugs and parties: those are symptoms of what really drives the lifestyle, which is action. You need to give normative things the middle finger and do crazy shit.

Also it probably helps to be attractive, but I honestly think in this case physical attraction is secondary (up to a point obviously, you'll get nowhere if you're obese). Beautiful alt-choker-wearing-nose-pierced-big-titted chicks want mindless action.
>>
File: 1470908452648.jpg (289KB, 933x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1470908452648.jpg
289KB, 933x1280px
>>34374886
I thought basic bitches were those cunts who always wear yoga pants and listen to shitty hip hop.
>>
>>34375002
based on the wiki article, very possibly. I had to get stabilizing rods put in my ankle for a few days to allow the swelling to go down. I believe I have two plates and 12 screws in my foot. Strictly no weight-bearing until around week 6. Then I was moved to partial weight bearing for probably the next 4-5 weeks as I progressed from crutches to boot to a slight limp.
>>
>>34375015
A vast majority of women are basic. The other girls just try to branch out to a different genre of archetypes to make themselves feel like their different, but even then they never really are invested in the culture. Just doing the bare minimal to fit in.
>>
File: 1438715655968.jpg (316KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1438715655968.jpg
316KB, 960x960px
>>34375006
Fair enough, I mean I've done my fair share of stupid shit but I'm usually not the type of guy to take the initiative. As far looks go I think my only problem is looking too young.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34375160
The external fixator is the worst. I wrecked a motorbike and shattered my ankle.

>surgery for ex fix installation, 2 pins in shin and a rod through my ankle
>6 weeks with x fix, miserable, no sleep
>second surgery, 1 plate and six screws
>6 weeks no weight bearing
>2 weeks ago get the boot

And today I'm walking albeit with a limb and some pain. God did I miss walking. Did you make a full recovery, and when did you start PT? I'm worried about not being able to squat when I get back to the gym.

Pic related, hospital discharge.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.