[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

80/20

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 30

File: image.jpg (90KB, 618x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 618x960px
The "80/20" rule is bullshit made up by lazy fags that would rather blame their failures on a fictional chad character instead of putting in the effort to make themselves better

prove me wrong
>>
>chad is fictional

whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
Literally can't anon sorry
>>
roastie internet defense force can go back to lolcow
>>
File: 1485139220972.gif (2MB, 300x262px) Image search: [Google]
1485139220972.gif
2MB, 300x262px
>>34372313
I don't even know what da fuck ur talking about.

But whatever it is, ur probably wrong, fgt.
>>
>>34372313
ok then maybe you should've chose a different image to lead the thread with
>>
>>34372313
Agreed. 80/20 is the easy way out. It's like blaming the food for making you fat, instead of eating less and healthy.
There are chads, and there are cucks, but 80/20 is just bullshit. Anyone who has seen the real world knows this.
>>
>>34372313

I have never met a single fellow short ugly Indian/Chinese guy who gets women easily.

Everyone who is average white guy or above is Chad in my books.
>>
>>34372313
what's the 80/20 rule?
oregano
>>
>>34372624
80 per cent of women beinh fucked by 20 per cent of guys. Feels good to be in the 20, but I don't believe it. It still surprises me that I have friends pushing 20 who are virgins. How didn't people get laid in their teens and early twenties at least?
>>
>>34372702
well, i think we can see why the autists on this board don't get any action
>>
80 20 is pretty extreme but I'm sure its close to the truth

The average guy is lucky to bed even 3 woman, imagine how many bodies these model tier rich guys get to fuck
>>
The 80/20 rule is obviously fictitious because the majority of men irl are having sex on a regular basis
>>
80/20 is a fundamental and universal truth. It's uncanny how it pops up everywhere. Ignore it at your own peril.

Balance is good as an abstract concept, but take a good honest inventory of your life, you'll find it to be true. It may have started in finance but the reason the term caught on and is used by everyone is because of the universality. I couldn't tell you a single thing about Pareto, my knowledge of money stops at savemore thanspendmutualfundslol and jewsxd, but I at least know of the 80/20 rule.
>>
File: -_Brickwall_01_-.jpg (84KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
-_Brickwall_01_-.jpg
84KB, 775x837px
>>34372702
>Feels good to be in the 20, but I don't believe it. It still surprises me that I have friends pushing 20 who are virgins. How didn't people get laid in their teens and early twenties at least?

Did you even bother to reread that contradiction or did you just get such a hard on from stroking your own ego that the blood rush caused a loss of inhibition.
>>
>>34373019
normies are fucking retarded, sluthate is the only decent forum left but its fucking dead
>>
>>34372624
>80% of effects attributed to 20% of causes

You could have just googled instead of being a lazy faggot. We have this cool new thing called the Internet now.
>>
>>34372504
i know of only two indians that do well with women but i dont know lots of indians. you cant blame your race on you not doing well if there are other memebers of your race that are fucking or have gfs

>>34372870
obviously rich good looking guys will have an easier time but saying aberage men will ony get 3 women in a lifetike is bullshit, im just barely above average on my best days and ive had sex three times in the last 2 weeks

>>34372999
80/20 is statistically impossible and has been proven wrong only 5% of men are likely to die virgins
>>
>>34372313

maybe you're right. then tell me why there's so much vitriol towards women?
>>
>>34372313
I am fat
I have a small dick
I have a creepy face
I am weird
I was also raped as a kid
so fuck you
>>
File: 1464588612118.jpg (56KB, 645x716px) Image search: [Google]
1464588612118.jpg
56KB, 645x716px
>>34372313
>walking around college campus
>all the guys 6'+ were walking with girls laughing and being happy
Only 2" taller and I'd be living the dream
>>
>>34372504
your opinion is warped as fuck. average white guys are just average they dont have special powers you fucking moron
>>
>>34373179
losing weight will make you feel better physically and mentally, with luck it will make your face look more defined. sorry about your sexual abuse id suggest therapy pr something, lots of people get abused as children and are able to live healthy lives.
>>34373188
height doest matter above 5'6-5'8
do you honestly believe women can even tell the difference between 2" of height anyway
>>
It is right but huge cocked dudes like him aren't even common even if youre the 20 percent. I would say its closer 95/5 if they are attractive women
>>
>>34373170
If i had to guess the reason that theres so much woman hate is simply because women wont fuck the guys on here. that could easily be changed if they were willing to actually try.

I was pretty much your average r9gay user until like 2 years ago when i tried to turn things around
>>
>>34373276
Hardly, Ive fucked quite a few 9/10s and higher and im definitely not in the top 5% or even 20%
>>
>>34373158

You don't understand statistics if you truly think it's impossible. I don't know what else to say. Khan Academy has videos on kindergarten and elementary arithmetic, so it's somewhere to start.

3 women over a lifetime is from self report, it's immediately suspect because people lie. It's not ridiculous though. Their is a behavioral component. Most people would rather not have to resort to slutting around like you. The guys who want many partners rack up a high notch count, the guys with normal preferences keep it lower. Looking at the mean, median, and mode as well as the range and high low paints a clearer picture. Brush up on your 1, 2, 3s and it will start to make more sense.
>>
>>34372313
Correct.

By their logic India and China are full of Chads.

I'm 24 and have been with 25+ women. I don't have friends, never played sports, etc.

The only things you really need are financial independence and some degree of initiative. I've heard so many of the girls I've been with complain about their unemployed ex's who just played vidya all day.

That's your competition. Every little effort into improving yourself goes a mile.
>>
>>34373330

How do you know you aren't top 20% that's only 1/5 or 0.2 if you can't understand percentages. The bar is so low this doesn't even require effort.

Besides that, outliers can exist. Your small insignificant experience does not invalidate millions of results.
>>
>>34373330
just cause theyre 9/10 to you doesn't make them actual 9/10s
>>
>>34373399
To add to this my ex showed me the messages of a guy who was texting her and I started scrolling and I saw

>my bf has a car and his own place. He's a real man.

She was vain as all hell yes, but that's how women think.

Get a job, start investing in Vanguard ETFs and REITs and you'll be fine in 5-10 years down the line.
>>
>>34373399
Those countries do have a lot of people, both male and female. I don't see why you think the 20% are concentrated to a point they're exclusively found in those two countries. Are we talking about the same 8020?
>>
>>34373448
>don't be yourself
>be top 20 to be success
>this proves 80 20 is wrong

wew
>>
>>34373423
well obviously beauty is subjective but these women are by most standards very attractive.
>>
>>34373463
Then move there.

R9K's mental image of Chad is the blonde, tanned, ripped 6'5 walking penis of a man.

India has only shit skins and they get laid.

So all you complaining shit skin fucks can go and fuck shit skin women.

Thank you.

Get out of Canada and lock the door behind you.

Thank you.
>>
>>34373408
What results. Most men are out fucking and youre still so deluded you believe that its a few demigodlike guys that are fucking every girl and leaving the scraps to everyone else
>>
>>34373524
how is getting a job and not being a lazy mooching piece of human garbage not being yourself? you can work hard and still have the same personality if you wanted
>>
>>34373524
I think you fucks intentionally misinterpret the "be yourself" thing which isn't a meme.

It means in the face of others you SHOULD be yourself and not show shame or self-pity for the person you are. Own what you are before others.

But part of being yourself is also having soul ripping self-hatred that can lead you to self-destructive tendencies or self-improvement.

Be yourself - but "yourself" should be constantly improving because that's the point in life. If you have no desire to make more of yourself that's your issue. As long as you're in an upward swing of progress you will be confident because you should be.

as /fit/ would say lift for yourself not for girls.

Improve yourself for yourself not others. When you know you're improving you won't really give a shit what others think
>>
>>34373553
There are shitskin men that are doing well with non shitskin women so they dont even have that excuse to fall back on
>>
Someone post that one study that proves the 80/20 thing. I think it was the okcupid one?
>>
>>34373623
And this desu.

Even if you have a heart of gold and 10" dick, but are a lazy piece of shit who doesn't shower is on welfare, no sane person would want to be intimate with you.
>>
>>34372885
>majority of men irl are having sex on a regular basis
Not the generation between 18 and 28, not in the west. I'd say 30% have sex on a regular basis, with 20% being virgins.
>>
>>34373666
Online rating does not translate perfectly into life.

It's window shopping vs. shopping for what you have the cash to pay for.
>>
>>34373158
>i know of only two indians that do well with women but i dont know lots of indians. you cant blame your race on you not doing well if there are other memebers of your race that are fucking or have gfs

I didn't blame my race. I blamed:

- My race
- My shortness
- My ugly face

It's a winning combo of all three.

>>34373189

They have the special power of not being eliminated as a dating option for 95%+ of women just based on their appearance alone.

To me that's worth a fortune. I'd kill for that.
>>
>>34373687
>20% of men 18-28 are virgins

globally or in the west?
>>
>>34372313
Statistical data proves you wrong senpai
>>
>>34372504
Then go back to your home country and stop expecting a white girl to want you lmao.

Fuck off curry nigger

Every muslim guy I've known had the most ridiculous standards it was hilarious.
>>
>>34373301
>women wont fuck the guys on here. that could easily be changed if they were willing to actually try
Die in a fire you cunt.
>>
>>34373707
In the west.
>>
>>34373553
>So all you complaining shit skin fucks can go and fuck shit skin women.
How the fuck can I when you motherfuckers come to my country to poach mates? And it's not just me, it's billions of us who are in the same situation.

I'm against racemixing. I wanted a woman of my race. My own ethnicity. I want to pass on my legacy and to preserve my tradition. I want sons to teach them to love their nation despite its flaws and how to work to make it better. But NOPE, all my potential mates are out getting sullied by some mediocre white chad imbecile. Some white retard who was too weak and stupid to mate with a woman of his own race.

Whites decided to cut down my family tree with your predatory racemixing. I will never reproduce thanks to you fucks and I have a right to complain. My anger is justified.
>>
>>34373763
You can't really believe that.
>>
>>34373788
it's over 40% for Japan, it's easily 20% and increasing in the west
>>
>>34373766
Shitskins aren't exactly in high demand.

If you're a yellow then yes I feel you white guys like Asian chicks.

But if your skin is shit then so is your reasoning.
>>
>>34373727

I'm mixed breed. I don't even speak another language. Also I make a lot of money here, and all my family and extended family is here.

If I spoke any other language or didn't already have financial roots here, I would leave in a heartbeat.

I could have a normal life in another country.

Not sure what "white girls" have to do with it.
>>
>>34373553

The problem is the top 20% of men are not in India/China. That would be good for me except for the fact the top 80% of women are not in India/China.

You seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of the rule though. What do you think it means?
>>
>>34373803
Japan is a strange other-worldly example of things.

There are a lot of disgusting, obese, disfigured people in the west who somehow manage to procreate with one another.

From what I remember of the last statistic is that only 2% of people are virgins by 30 in the west.
>>
>>34373824
Then learn another language.

There are so many solutions to your percieved problem but you'd rather wallow in self pity. Which is the real reason you're a lonely asshole.

No one is attracted to self pity.
>>
>>34372702
>How didn't people get laid in their teens and early twenties at least?

A combination of being relatively high on the autism spectrum and putting little or no effort into going after girls.
>>
>>34373841
I don't. 80/20 meaning 80% of women sleep with 20% of males.

You can't believe this is true.

I've met a handful of sluts but many more who had been with less than 5 guys who were by no means chad.
>>
>>34373580

Any results, the law is universal. Literally any area of life. You seem hung up on personal issues and are projecting your ass off at me. You are very wrong thinking it's just a few demigod men getting all the pussy. That's not what 80/20 means.

>>34373623

Congratulations on learning something is capable of possessing more than one attribute at a time. This is considered a developmental milestone. Yes, it's possible to have a job and still a person.
>>
>>34373867
>Learn another language

It's not that simple. I make 200K as a doctor working 3.5 days a week. I'm not going to spend 2-3 years perfecting a second language and then give up my life here I spent 10 years in school working toward just so I can live somewhere that women don't hate me. It's not worth it.

I would be destroying my life in every other way just for the chance of routine sex. Sex is not worth that much. I would regret it immensely.

I complain about the cold weather in the winter but that doesn't mean I want to move to Trinidad.
>>
>>34373811
I AM IN MY FUCKING COUNTRY.

This shouldn't even be fucking happening. You fucks are always preaching "muh racial purity hur hurhur" And what do you do?

>go to nonwhite countries to steal women that rightfully belong to men of their respective race
>"lmao sorry brah xD nobody likes shitskins, you fucking shitskin xD feels good 2 b whyte"

You fucks are fucking predators.

I would have a wife by now but nope. Whitey decided to sexually invade my country and here I am.
>>
Who else /20percenter/ here?
>>
>>34372313
pic related already proves you wrong
pic related is chad
>>
>>34373850
>only 2% of people are virgins by 30 in the west
So 4% of the men. Does the statistic account for men not admitting to being virgins? Does it consider paying for a hooker as losing your virginity? Judging from how many male virgins I personally know, it simply can't possibly be only 2%.
>>
>>34373641
You are explaining the joke while somehow still not getting it.

Everyone knows just be yourself does not mean be yourself. That's why it's funny. It's a stereotyped comment that doesn't really mean anything. It's applied in absurd situations for comedic effect.
>>
>>34373687

>with 20% being virgins.

All of the studies I've seen put the number around something like 3-4% by the mid 20's. A large majority of guys had sex in high school, and almost all had done it at least once within the first few years of college.

It's also worth pointing out that the 3-4% figure most certainly includes men with severe physical and mental disabilities. Dwarfism, cerebral palsy, schizophrenia, etc.

If you're an able-bodied, mentally stable 22 year old man and you're still a virgin, you're an outlier. It's very rare.

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just trying to give you a more realistic view of the subject. /r9k/ is not an objective, unbiased source for this kind of thing.
>>
File: 0-HHWlmC4NsiQlaldx.png (63KB, 600x272px) Image search: [Google]
0-HHWlmC4NsiQlaldx.png
63KB, 600x272px
>8,000 Years Ago, 17 Women Reproduced for Every One Man
https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.6acddg35z

Ask and you shall recieve.
Turns out the number's even worse than 20%
>>
>>34372870
The average guy doesn't try enough to succeed in bedding multiple women, he ends up in a relationship which leads to pregnancy and/or marriage relatively young.
The average guy could fuck hundreds of women if he put in the legwork.
Also I'm sure the average normie fucks more than 3 women in his life, most people have more than 3 relationships
>>
>>34373301
>I was pretty much your average r9gay user until like 2 years ago when i tried to turn things around
How did you turn it around?
I don't wanna be alone anymore senpai
>>
>>34374011
>8000 years ago
times were tough for everyone pre civilization, anon.
>>
>>34373993
>According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the average age Americans lose their virginities (defined here as vaginal sexual intercourse) is 17.1 for both men and women. The CDC also reports that virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.

Virginity is very common <25.
>>
>>34373960
Ignore the roastie defense force. Majority of men in the West are incels in one way or another. You're either retarded, sheltered, or a woman (same thing) to say otherwise.
>>
Most men historically do not reproduce. 80/20 is absolutely real.
>>
>>34373893
At least you almost understand it. I'm more interested in you actually believing your slut friends who were pure wide eyed virgins with only 5 or 20 partners. First off that's still way too fucking high, but any figure they give you have to at least triple it for a better idea of the real number. Women pick out flaws and subtract it from their slut count. This guy was hot but poor so he was 0.6 men, that guy was rich but beta, so 0.1,etc.. It averages out to each man being considered 0.3 people because of their dehumanizing way of assessing individuals.
>>
>>34374056

I'm gonna guess.

He
>got a haircut
>bought some clothes
>took some pictures
>made a tinder account
>got loads of matches wanting his dick
>went and fucked one

Because he was a Brad at a minimum before anything else.
>>
>>34373930
Oh ok. KYS then.

No sympathy for non-whites desu.

Your people are a genetic abomination that need to be exterminated.

QT half-white asian chicks will be allowed to live.

Praise KEK destroy the non anglo/aryan races.
>>
>>34373930
I think I see your problem.
Anonymous is not one person, there are multiple posters under that name.
>>
>>34372504
I actually saw a short but built asian guy at party handling chicks well and getting them
He was pretty ugly and really short something like 5'5'' or 5'4''. He was grabbing ass of girls taller than him...

Im a gook myself and it gave me hope tbqh. I see AMWF time to time, all the asian guys are ripped and girls are hot
>>
>>34374088
The majority of men in the west have been dating since middle school and lost their virginity in highschool or shortly after.
>>
>>34373969
Thanks for the clarification then.

Generally people assume one has the common sense to figure out the true meaning behind the vapid comment.

Which, yes, is the joke.

Got 'em.
>>
>>34374011
3 genders theory is real

>females
>males
>incel beta providers
>>
>>34374125
/pol/ is cancer
>>
>>34374089

My favorite Chad story is when I was working as a resident at a student health center.

I had 3 patients one morning all come in. All 17-20 year old girls. All thin and pretty. All coming in for chlamydia treatment because the guy that had been fucking just told them to come in to get checked.

2 of them lost their virginity to this guy in the past week. And there were apparently two other girls that someone else saw in the clinic from the same story.

So 5 girls all with chlamydia in the past 2 weeks come in.

Then I meet the guy who did it. Wanna guess his specs?

>6'
>white
>symmetric face 6+/10
>athletic
>in a dumb program like plumbing/HVAC I don't remember exactly

Chads are real. Don't believe this nonsense. I've known many over the years.

One of them I have known since high school has fucked >300 girls.

These guys exist in a different reality from the rest of us.
>>
File: mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg (1MB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg
1MB, 3333x2500px
>>34372313

Scientific evidence that proofs the 80/20 rule.

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2014/sep/24/women-men-dna-human-gene-pool

https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.f7ku0mssv

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/through-history-more-women-have-reproduced-men-180952840/

http://www.livescience.com/47976-more-mothers-in-human-history.html
>>
>>34374149
No matter how often you repeat that, it's not gonna become true and you know it.
>>
>>34374171

Oh and of course none of the girls made him wear condoms, and the two that lost their virginity to him obviously didn't care one way or another that he was banging 3 other girls in the span of those 2 weeks as well.

That experience still haunts me. I wish I could pretend Chads don't exist. But they damn well do.
>>
>>34374125
I truly wish there was a race war at this point. Just do it, already.

>get vengeance by killing a few whiteys
>I finally get to die
Either way I win

>>34374128
>not one person XDDDDD
Might as well be one person.

Deep down every white fuck wants to racemix. The most outspoken racists and anti-racemixers are the most predatory. Like this guy: >>34374125

Why can't you people just stay in your fucking countries and fuck your own women?
>>
>>34374092
>multiply by 3

Yeah I watched American Pie too dude lmao BEER PONG FUGG XD.

I know whores who lie about their number and I know girls who don't.

It was never the good girls who made exceptions to their count. The sluts did though.

>his dick was small so I don't count it

I've heard that at least twice. Wasn't from the girls saying 1-3 partner count though.
>>
>>34374182
It objectively is true though. It might not seem that way though if you allow your perception to be warped by spending too much time on an incel board.
>>
>>34373689
>Online rating does not translate perfectly into life
Except dating online is real is real life? Chad still ends up putting his peepee in a vagina, what does it matter how they meet?
In fact, online dating takes out the filters on human nature; if anything, it's even more accurate than the usual bullshit self reported surveys.
>>
>>34374168
>>34374231
You and me three brothers.

I can't wait until the gauntlet drops.

As soon as the PC globalization experiment is publicly ended you cunts are getting lynched and castrated on the streets.

I will wipe my ass with your people's skin for decades to come.
>>
>>34374258
The point is that if none of the chads they rated high hit on them they'll scale back their expectations.
>>
>>34374240
like that infographic that said the average penis is 7 inches long?
>>
>>34373993
So I'm literally the outlier that can't get laid no matter what?

Well, someone's gotta be that...
>>
>>34373687
based on what? your clearly minimal social interactions? this generation is the most oversexualized promiscuous generation in history

>>34373706
>race doesnt matter
>height doesnt matter(to a certain extent)
>face can be offset by personality as long as youre not repulsively deformed

how about stop making excuses and actually try for once

there is an incredibly small minority of women that will refuse to date outside their race.

>>34373716
ok cupid studies dont count faggot

>>34373740
its true, who would want to be with some pussy that dwells on useless shit an hates themself?

>>34373766
if you think white men are rushing tp the middle east to fuck hairy camel fuckers i have bad news for you. the reason you cant get a woman is entirely because of you dipshit

>>34373930
please kill yourself jaffar.
>>
>>34374231
BTW I'm the white boi trigerring you and am currently fucking an Asian who's virginity I took and plan on impregnating her lmao
>>
>>34374360
We all are, and I know a whole lot more virgins in their 20s that have never been on 4chan
>>
>>34374360
see >>34374067

for percentages
>>
File: cartoon21.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon21.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>34372885
bullshit they are just ashamed to emit they are virgins and females don't find betas attractive until they gain resources. also what do you think happen in that gap when betas were trying to become attractive to the opposite by getting a good job and education? do you think the girl was there waiting for him to get resources? no she was getting fuck by alpha chad at the club.
>>
File: 80 percent of men unattractive.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
80 percent of men unattractive.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>34372313
Too bad the empirical data disagrees with you.
>>
>>34374280
>there are people who unironically believe this
this along with tumblr SJW are interesting examples of what happens when people spend too much time in online echo chambers, they become completely divorced from reality but receive enough confirmation from their hugboxes that it keeps their illusions fueled.
Stay delusional.
I know you will
>>
>>34374385
>BTW I'm the white boi trigerring you and am currently fucking an Asian who's virginity I took and plan on impregnating her lmao

So it's true the white guys who complain the most about other races going after white girls have no problem stealing other races women.

Interesting.
>>
Let me ask you this, OP:
If it isn't true, why do gf/bf relationships exist? Why do marriages exist?

The truth is, society has always been fighting the "80/20" rule. These are institutions designed specifically to combat it.
Why would anyone want a girlfriend if you could get as much sex and variety as Chad? Because it's the only way to guarantee regular sex for most (80%) of guys.
Why would anyone get married, in the face of all the risks and costs involved? For protection against Chad.
And that doesn't even work anymore. Our society is breaking down. See: MGTOW, 500% suicide rates over women, 40% virginity in Japan, etc.
>>
>>34374375
Based white man keeping it real desu.

I don't like that non-whites are legally allowed to post on 4chan.

This is an aryan/anglo sewing club alliance.
>>
>>34374375
I'm not Middle Eastern.

>>34374385
I'm not Asian.

I literally don't give a shit about any other races than my own. Kill them and rape them for all I care. You have literally never met a man with as much devotion to his cause as me.
>>
>>34374280
>>34374235
I used to think reddit spacing was just a shitty meme
>>
>>34373245
>do you honestly believe women can even tell the difference between 2" of height anyway
As a six foot even guy, I can tell a clear difference between my 6'6'' and my 6'4''. It's actually VERY noticeable

I'd say you have to be at least 5'11'' so that you can say you're six feet because most women are brainwashed to believe that every women respects six foot and up guys more

Girls with shorter boyfriends than me are often flirty and have a very submissive demeanour with me, while girls with taller boyfriends USUALLY aren't at all.
Though I have cucked a very tall guy before
>>
>>34374056
work on your appearance and find a skill/hobby/job that has you around lots of women. even if you arent trying to fuck them youll learn at least how to interact with them.
most important you need to entirely abandon this toxic r9k worldview chad doesnt exist stacey doesnt exist all this redpill bullshit is not concrete absolute law, some of these things may apply but this board has a way of taking small things and exaggerating them to the point where people genuinely believe this shit.

eg the manlet meme legitimately started off as a joke
>>
>>34374441
My 6'6'' friend and my 6'4'' friend.
>>
>>34374375
>this generation is the most oversexualized promiscuous generation in history
That's the problem a lot of men are facing. Women riding the cock carousel don't get shamed, so why would they settle for someone? If no woman settles with Chad, Chad can keep fucking as many women as he can find. Monogamy is what enabled beta males to at least get the leftovers, promiscuity fucked us over.
>>
>>34374432
Indian? You definitely are as butthurt as an Indian.
>>
>>34374416
>And that doesn't even work anymore. Our society is breaking down. See: MGTOW, 500% suicide rates over women, 40% virginity in Japan, etc.

I think everything you said is correct and they are conclusions I have come to as well.

I'm curious why you think females in Japan are remaining virgins though.

I haven't been able to come up with a good explanation for that. Male virginity rising makes sense. I can't explain female virginity rising.
>>
>>34374089
youre wrong

>>34374097
define brad I doubt i am what you are picturing in your mind
>>
>>34374331
Not sure which infograph you are talking about but I wouldn't put it past people to fall for it.
>tfw 6" dicklet
>>
>>34374375
>ok cupid studies dont count faggot
Why not? Because the data contradicts your anecdote?
>>
>>34374482
Nope, I'm right. This anon here >>34374175 posted a study that supports my point
>>
>>34374409
World War 1 happened just over 100 years ago.

I don't think you understand how quickly public opinion can turn on a dime.

Blood baths are the weather prediction for the coming decade.

>>34374413
They eradicate themselves. I don't actually condone race mixing even on my own behalf but this specific girl is
>HOW CAN WHITE GIRLS EVEN COMPETE
the girl.

So I'm dooming my genes for happiness.
>>
>>34373993
>If you're an able-bodied, mentally stable 22 year old man and you're still a virgin, you're an outlier. It's very rare
Yay I'm very rare
>>
File: 2056641388.jpg (108KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
2056641388.jpg
108KB, 500x334px
>>34374477
All you white brainlets are the same. You'll never be as elite as I am.
>>
>>34374142
This is absolutely true, westernized gooks especially the ones with some money are some of the most aggressive people ive ever seen
>>
I got a hot girls number today by approaching her at the grocery store and told her my name is Chad
Oh and she had a boyfriend, but let me hug her and grab her ass for a few seconds before we said bye.
Trying hard to stop beings such a sexless loser and it's paying off
>>
>>34374482

Brad =
>5'9-5'10"
>White
>5+/10 face

Not quite the easy mode of Chad, but very difficult to not succeed with women unless autistic.

Brads can work out for 3 months, get a haircut, make a Tinder account, and get sex from cute girls with a few hours work.
>>
>>34374092
now youre just making shit up get the fuck out of my thread queer
>>
>>34374538
>tfw 5'11

phew

made the cut
>>
>spend all day shit posting on this board
>upset that women aren't flocking into your room to suck your unkempt cock in between matches of league of legends and arguments of dindus

never change lol peace
>>
>>34374413
So you form your perceptions based off of the unsubstantiated claims of one anon who is possibly trolling.

Interesting.

Pro tip: Guys, white or otherwise, who actually get laid and have fulfilling lives rarely complain about other races, just people who need to assign blame to outside factors in an attempt to justify their own failures .
>>
>>34374601
>get blown the fuck out with statistics

>lol all of you are losers i wasn't even really arguing anyway lol im gone later lol
>>
>>34374615

It makes sense. I've seen this behavior before. Most of the guys who claim they HATE Indians/Chinese/Black guys dating white girls have no problem with dating a Japanese girl themselves.

These people really have no principles except that they want everything for themselves.
>>
>>34372313
80/20 is definitely exaggerated. The truth is that men are just much more likely to throw out a line and see whatever catches it while women tend to pick and choose more. Also they're more likely to see men as status symbols.
>>
>>34374142
Red pill is that grabbing chicks asses without them bitching is actually pretty easy for like 90 percent of guys as long as you at least pretend to be super confident and dont look like a hobo or obese piece of shit, and even if they do 99.999999 percent of them dont have time to call the cops or someshit anyways
>>
>>34374175
there are studies that show that less than 5% of men are virgins while these articles are talking about precivilization societies from 8000 years ago. the mental gymnastics is astounding

you clearly want this 80/20 bullshit to be true when it so obviously isnt so you can blame all your failures on that withput ever having to acknowledge that maybe the reason you arent doing well is because of you

>>34374171
probably a fake story

even if it isnt 5 women is hardly impressive. the guy you described is a tall fairly good looking man that probably has good social skills it makes sense that hed be able to get laid but hes still just a person not some superhuman
stop putting him on a pedestal like a fucking pussy its embarrassing
>>
>>34374520
Muh dick faggot.
Stay cucked.
>>
>>34374538
>tfw autistic Chad
I was so close brahs...
So close, yet so far...
>>
>>34374212
youre a grown man and the fact that someone else fucked a few girls "haunts" you? you hace some serious self worth issues. if you knew about all of my experiences you would probably kill yourself
>>
>>34374668
> the guy you described is a tall fairly good looking man that probably has good social skills
what do you think a Chad is, exactly?
>>
"Making yourself better" entitles you to sex?

It's a yes or no question.
>>
>>34374714
>if you knew about all of my experiences you would probably kill yourself
Roastie detected
>>
>>34374668
>probably a fake story
>even if it isnt 5 women is hardly impressive. the guy you described is a tall fairly good looking man that probably has good social skills it makes sense that hed be able to get laid but hes still just a person not some superhuman
>stop putting him on a pedestal like a fucking pussy its embarrassing

Not a fake story. Just a day in my life.

I'm not putting him on a pedestal. I think that I contribute far more value to society than he does.

WOMEN are the ones that put guys like that on pedestals. They practically worship them.

This speaks primarily to the superficiality of women and that they have no problem sharing men if it means the man is a Chad.
>>
>>34374480
Female virginity also rises but at a slow rate. This shows Chads are literally living the 80/20 rule but some women are dropping out.
>>
>>34372313
It makes sense. I mean I just found out about this "rule" but on average you're most likely going to see 80% of girls going for the hottest guys so... I guess? Maybe more applicable on a game show where you have to pick a man to fuck without knowing about him. Some girls don't want Chad they want Sheldon and they wanna play Morrowind and RuneScape and collect comic books with each other idk. Then again... Maybe that's the other 20% of girls.
>>
>>34374664
...But WHY is that, anon? Go 1 step further.

Women hold all of the sexual power. That's how biology works.
>>
>>34374714

I'm a grown man who has spent most of his life rejected and unwanted by the opposite sex.

I'm not normal and I don't claim to be. No one that comes here is normal.

Of course I have self worth issues. Anyone who has missed out on a normal sexual experience in life will end up with self worth issues.
>>
>>34374171
>plumbing/HVAC
>dumb
It sure is dumb clearing 120k a year with no student debts.
>>
>>34374749

Suddenly the thread makes sense ...
>>
>>34374785
>Maybe that's the other 20% of girls.
The 20% is the undesirable deformed landwhales.

The shocking part is that the male equivalent amounts to 80% of men.
>>
>>34374785
No one wants Sheldon unless to cuck him
>>
>>34374836
Can confirm, I have a PhD and a decent paying software engineering job and women aren't interested in me for anything but money so they can fuck Chad
>>
>>34374304
But they do hit on them. They pump and dump them. Chad doesn't discriminate. How is this disproving the 80/20 rule at all?
>>
>>34374803

It's actually a good approach to higher education and I encourage teens to go that route when they ask me for advice. So perhaps that wasn't fair.

But that route does not require a MENSA IQ to pursue. He didn't give off much of an impression of intelligence either.

Women don't care about intelligence and never have. "Dumb" likely worked to his advantage. Higher IQ = higher probability of virginity.

Higher
>>
>>34374835
lel not even 80% of /r9k/ are virgins.
I'm not denying the existence of Chad, but Norman has a fiance and has had past romances, banged a few sluts as well.
>>
>>34374422
not white im mixed but thanks anyway

>>34374441
you can probably tell because youre obsessed with height while most girls are like 5'4 and couldnt tell the difference between 5'10 and 6'0 to save their life

>>34374466
why should anyone be shaned for having sex though. people in general were fucking less in the past so 2017 is probably the easiest its ever been for people like you to get laid

>>34374538
>3 months
>a few hours of work

wew lad

you literally described the average american male you fucking retard please kill yourself.

In case you were curious though before i started /self improvement/ i was an auschwitztier mixed lanklet

>6'7
>4/10 face
>half white

hardly a brad or any other meme character you can think of
>>
>>34374669
>Muh dick faggot.
Stop pretending like you break bitches off. I'll just be over here plowing your women in droves while you contemplate how to neck yourself with the least amount of pain possible.
>>
>>34374413
nobody is stealing women because women arent a commodity that belongs to you pajeet.
>>
>>34374936
>you literally described the average american male

Your experience is typical.

Most guys who buy into the "self improvement meme" are average to above average height white or white looking guys with incredibly awful bodies (either Auschwitz or obese).

They "work out" and turn their disgusting bodies into normal ones, and presto they are found attractive by women. It "works for them".

The same does not happen when a 5'7" Asian goes from 110 lb to 140 lb. He will still have zero matches on Tinder.
>>
>>34374457
Thanks for the advice, but
>even if you arent trying to fuck them youll learn at least how to interact with them.
I've had a job around girls for 5 years and I haven't learned shit. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
>>
>>34374946
Plow away my friend, those women don't belong to me :)
>>
>>34374986

That is correct. Women belong to Chad. He can do anything he wants and they still come back to him. How much more could they belong to him?
>>
>>34374742
nothing entitles you to sex but its easier to get if you make the effort to work on yourself obviously
>>34374749
im a guy you autist
>>
>>34374936
>2017 is probably the easiest its ever been for people like you to get laid
Why would a woman choose me instead of Chad Thundercock? My only chance would be Chad Thundercock being a long term relationship. But guess what, asshat, Chad Thundercock doesn't do relationships because fucking with as many partners as possible is okay today somehow.
>>
>>34374785
You think men dont want the hottest women as well?
>>
>>34375053
Any robot who cares about a guys sexual endeavors is a homo
>>
File: master race do not steal.jpg (132KB, 515x570px) Image search: [Google]
master race do not steal.jpg
132KB, 515x570px
>>34375037
That is INNCORRECT
Women belong ONLY to the big maple cock. They thirst for it's thick syrupy discharge on their face, their tits, down their throats... Heck, I could go on but I think you get the picture.
>>
>>34374480
If you combine the inusual Japanese work culture with typical female behaviour, I would guess that they're "standards" are growing out of control. Japanese women will only settle for a Chad that makes at least $250k. And of course they don't find him, so they'd rather be alone than settle down with an equal male.
This is the logical conclusion of an unregulated sex economy. 80/20 to the extreme.
>>
>>34372313
This is 100% true. Not that it matters, the fags here wont listen, I've tried before.
>>
>>34374793
I missed out on a lot of that as well but thats not in any way an excuse to live your entire life as a bitter fag

obviously some men will have it easier but theres nothing you can do about it besides be sad and depressed or not worry about it and do your own thing

>>34374820
again, im a guy

>>34374870
why would you think having a phd would make women interested in you? getting laid isnt like applying for a job you stupid motherfucker

>>34374885
>inplying women give a fuck about your high IQ

i dont think youre going to make it senpai
>>
>>34375169

Possibly. I can see that.

Japan is different from /r9k/ if you believe the media though. Guys on /r9k/ wish we could get laid and are miserable because of it.

Guys in Japan, at least according to the media, truly don't seem to give a shit. They've gone totally MGTOW with more commitment than any westerner can seem to muster.

I wonder if they truly don't care or they're just incels like us coping.
>>
>>34374537
What are you're lookd like? If you're over 6 foot, then you're playing on easy mode and your anecdote is irrelevant to most of us.
>>
>>34375214
>missed out on a lot of that as well

What have you missed out on? Aren't you fucking girls 24/7 now, hence this thread?
>>
>>34375169
But they will fuck gaijin and pretty boy hosts on the down low. It's actually hilarious how easy it is to get laid in Japan as a gaijin.
Japan Cupid was probably the most mileage I've ever gotten out of $30.00 desu.
>>
>>34374739
hes only slightly above average. nothing particularly acceptional

hes only 2" and 1 facial attractiveness point above normal do by your logic if he can fuck 6 women a week the average man should be able to get like 4-5
>>
>>34374538
>Brads can work out for 3 months, get a haircut, make a Tinder account, and get sex from cute girls with a few hours work
But I'm a blading autist, I literally can't get a haircut. Or a personality cut.
Do I still count as Brad?
>>
>>34375274
>unless autistic.

Read it again. You can't be a Brad or Chad with autism.

Also stop going bald. Finasteride/dutasteride/RU58841 for christ's sake.
>>
>>34374601
Nice strawman, normie. Many of us have careers, houses, cars. There's a fucking doctor in this thread, if you haven't noticed.
>>
>>34375013
im noticably non white and much too tall to be considered an attractive height.

a 5'7 asian in theory would be just as successful if not more successful than me
>>
>>34375055
>Why would a woman choose me instead of Chad Thundercock?
I guess this is the question we need an answer to. All the arguments are worthless if nobody can give a coherent logical answer. Even if we become the best version of ourselves, built, showered, dressed nicely, have a job, car and own place, hairline still receding, jawline still weak, still no experience with girls, why would a woman choose us over someone who's essentially the same without the drawbacks?
>>
>>34375020
have you tried actually talking to them?

are they near to your age?

do you have anything interesting yo even talk about?

if you didnt answer yes to all three you have more work to do
>>
>>34375327
>a 5'7 asian in theory would be just as successful if not more successful than me

There aren't enough reaction gifs in the world.

The Internet is jam packed with 5'7" Asian guys with zero matches. On Lookism one of the guys did an experiment with a 5'7" minor Indian celebrity on Tinder and couldn't get a single match.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

How would you feel if despite working out, and despite working on your personal appearance, you had zero matches on Tinder? Or just a few landwhales?

Would you feel good about yourself then?
>>
>>34375055
guess what asshat Chad Thundercock isnt a real fucking person I can loom out my window right now and see lots of mediocre guys walking down rhe street with a girl on their arm. its not that fucking hard you stupid pathetic fucking faggot
>>
>>34374235

The fuck does beer pong have to do with women lying? It's not just when they fuck at parties, they always break it down so each guy counts as less than one, even if they met through online dating, church, or in a supermarket.
>>
>>34375303
>stop going bald
>stop being short
>stop having a small penis
>stop having low self-esteem
>stop being depressed
>stop having an incurable illness
>stop being unemployable
>stop not fitting in my worldview
>>
>>34374668
>there are studies that show that less than 5% of men are virgins while these articles are talking about precivilization societies from 8000 years ago. the mental gymnastics is astounding
Did you even read the article? The trend still exists, even if it has lowered (1:5 males to female reproduction, aka 20%)

Why are we talking about virginity anyway? Just because a guy fucks one girl in his life doesn't disprove the 80/20 rule. You think his female equivalent was just sitting around waiting before she met him?
>>
>>34375169
>unregulated sexual economy

you need to die
>>
>>34375330
>why would a woman choose us over someone who's essentially the same without the drawbacks

Exactly what I think.

I'm a good conversationalist, but women don't actually have much to talk about. Just superficial bullshit. So that doesn't count.

I make a lot of money, but women work and have government support if they don't.

I'm smart but who cares? Women aren't going to date me so I can solve equations or recite facts.

In the end dating is 95%+ physical. And I can't really compete there. I haven't been able to make a sports team since I was 10 years old. Too short, too weak, etc.

And really it's the same basic skillset for both. So I shouldn't be surprised and I am coming to terms with this.

I think so many of us struggle because we were raised on lies like:
>Women want a guy who is caring
>Women want a guy who is smart
>Women want a guy who is successful
>Women want a guy who is funny
etc.

When really those are minimally important and just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>34375230
being tall doesnt count for shit unless youre exceltionally myscular

t.6'7
>>
>>34375421

I can't fix the rest. I have most of those as well (short, small penis, depressed, low self esteem, illness, depression).

But baldness you can fix.

RU58841 is saving my hair.
>>
>>34375249
I am now but for a long time i was a pathetic bitch just like you

>>34375258
whats it like for non whites and mixed people? Ive had two black friends go to japan and one said he was swimming in pussy while the other said the chink girls avoided him like he had aids
>>
>>34374647

I have literally never seen this before. If anything the guys against race mixing feel strongest about it towards members of their own race. Noone cares if a Mexican and pinoy mate. Want to see a right leaning man get pissed off: point out a white person that betrayed their race. It makes even the most ridiculous caricature of /pol/ rants on non-whites look tame is comparison.
>>
>>34375230
Only 6 foot in the morning than like 5'11.5'' at night.
It seems very average among groups of white guys
like most of them are exactly the same height as me
>>
>>34375330
well give up and kill yourself then theres always going to be someone who does better than you so why bother amirite
>>
>>34375587

There was one on here just yesterday I think it was yelling and screaming about whites race mixing but then stating that a white man and a Japanese girl was "okay" because that was a "good mix".

I really think most of these white power fags would have no problem banging any of these girls I'll attach from my phone in next message.
>>
>>34375402
It's not about the one prototypical Chad being real or not. The supply of highly desirable males has never been higher or more available to women. Absolute polygamy means you're competing with EVERYONE at the same time. Relationships and marriages are getting fewer and shorter, desirable men don't disappear from the market and the competition for me is staying huge.

I'm sure you understand, but I'm also sure you'd rather look down on me than be empathetic. Thank god I don't care either way.
>>
>>34375644

Chads love to downplay their advantages so they can feel like they "earned it".

I'm 5'7". But I'm sure the same outcome would have happened if you had hit on her in my body instead of yours, right?
>>
File: 1483896458066.jpg (783KB, 937x937px) Image search: [Google]
1483896458066.jpg
783KB, 937x937px
>>34375697

These girls for example.
These white power fags have no real principles.
>>
>>34375667
>well give up and kill yourself
So, you can't give a coherent logical answer?
>>
>>34375421
most of the things you listed either arent incredibly important or can be fixed. obviously youll never be some 6'3 male model but you can still find happiness

>>34375380
so some anonymous unregulated tinder "expiriment" thats essebtially made just to confirm your shitty workdview is sonehow evidence?

there are lots of asians out there who are doing just fine. if nonwhites coundnt get laid there wouldnt be any left

its not simply about looks if you dont fix your awful outlook than obviously nobody will want you
>>
>>34375697

Sounds like you're making it up. It doesn't make sense to be against race mixing while at the same time being in support of it. You're definitely mixing up two different groups of people. The majority of whites support race mixing. You probably saw only of the project mixers supporting race mixing.
>>
>>34375725
Depends on the girl. I'm sure it's possible. I've seen it before
>>
>>34375359
>have you tried actually talking to them?
Yes. I'm pretty bad but I try.

>age
Yes, same.

>do you have anything interesting yo even talk about?
Not really, this is where I need help. What are some interesting things to say?
>>
>>34375748

My fantasy: ask them all in bulk if any of them wants to give me a blowjob. If none are willing, I gun them all down
>>
>>34375748
Yeah, you're definitely confused. Those girls don't look at all white. No white power types would be interested in them.
>>
>>34375748
I have white supremacist leanings but LOVE Japanese girls
especially half white ones
>>
>>34375779
>most of the things you listed either arent incredibly important or can be fixed. obviously youll never be some 6'3 male model but you can still find happiness
Yeah, you live my life and try, see how well it works.
>>
>>34375491
if you were as smart and good at conversation as you claim to be youd be able to get women easily. clearly you arent as interesting as you think because i actually have taken the time to learn to interact with people and it has worked well for me
>>
>>34375491
>I think so many of us struggle because we were raised on lies like:
>>Women want a guy who is caring
>>Women want a guy who is smart
>>Women want a guy who is successful
>>Women want a guy who is funny
>etc.
Those aren't lies. Women really do want guys like that, just not for casual sex (which is apparently what passes for "dating" in contemporary western cultures). When you're looking for a casual sexual partner you're going to want someone who is good looking and a good fuck, the rest doesn't matter so much. The problem is that modern feminism tells women they deserve to have the best of both worlds, that they should spend their teens and twenties and even early thirties having the best sex they can and only then after they've "gotten it out of their system" do they need to settle down into a serious relationship with a loving caring successful man.
>>
>>34375528
>RU58841 is saving my hair.
Will it work if my temples are completely bare? Or does it only save what you have?
>>
>>34374480
because if you give women resources their hypergamy will go through the roof. in other words women only want to date up or the same. they want a guy who is making the same amount of money even after taking the jobs away from men.
>>
>>34375860

Being good at conversation while being short, ugly, and ethnic works well for making female friends when there is good propinquity.

It doesn't get you laid unless you have insane propinquity and opportunities.

In cold approach, as a short ugly ethnic man, the conversation will rarely go past one sentence before she says "I have a boyfriend" or just turns away.

You'd have to be one smooth motherfucker to win that war with that one single sentence you're allowed before being disqualified.
>>
>>34375867
You're perpetuating a lie. Women don't need beta providers any, they earn their own living now. We're obsolete.
>>
>>34375876

I'm 1 year into treatment and my temples are covered with fuzz at this point. Little by little it's coming back. I'm using 5% RU + 5% minoxidil in the same solution.

Everyone's different for recovery. Most important is not to lose more.
>>
>>34375720
you think the competition wasnt stronger 2000 years ago when a biggwr stronger man would just kill you and rape the woman youvwere with?

Now might be easier for women to find men but its also easier the acerage male to get sex easily. the playing field has improved for everyone

>>34375725
its entirely possible seeing as youre still talker than the average woman if you were 5'3 it might be a problem
>>
>>34375860
>clearly you arent as interesting as you think because i actually have taken the time to learn to interact with people and it has worked well for me
How do you be interesting?
>>
>>34375951
>its entirely possible

Typical Chad intentionally lacking in any self awareness so he can convince himself it's his "skill" or "good vibes" that wins women over instead of his height/race/face.
>>
>>34375909

You have a very naive worldview if you think females give even the slightest fuck about what they need. The fact that a man has (thitg) is enough reason for them to want it.
>>
>>34375951
>you think the competition wasnt stronger 2000 years ago when a biggwr stronger man would just kill you and rape the woman youvwere with?
No, it was even worse, I'm comparing today to the past couple of centuries.
>its also easier the acerage male to get sex easily
You can't explain how that's supposed to make sense because it doesn't, it's simply not true.
>>
>>34375834
you think youre the only person whos depressed and not good at socializing? go see a therapist if its that bad

as for things like height and having a small dick, those things are fairly inconsequential as long as youre not extremely short with a 2" cock
>>
>>34375973
I see ugly ''manlets'' with hot girls everyday, some of them are poor as fuck.
Confidence is key.

Also women LOVE skill. Like I know some of my favourite underground musicians who aren't even rich, have a shit load of girl groupies
And girls often hit on me when I show off on guitar or drums but will never show any initiation other wise
>>
>>34376047
I'm suffering from an incurable autoimmune disease that causes permanent diarrhea, among other things. Where's your god now?
>>
>>34375577
There is a bar called Gaspanic and it's Shibuya location is completely full of black guys and Japanese girls.
I just used the Internet personally and I imagine it wouldn't be hard for a black dude to enjoy similar results.
>>
>>34376079
>I see ugly ''manlets'' with hot girls everyday, some of them are poor as fuck.

I don't know or see any. I'm guessing your definition of ugly is different than mine.

I play three instruments and it's never helped me with women.
>>
>>34376079
A lot of these musicians are quite short
I kind of wonder if a lot of musicians are short because guys get really talented to ''compensate''
I dont know, either way, it works really well
>>
>>34376017
You're missing the point entirely. I don't have anything a woman would want, because she has her basic needs covered. 100 years ago women would've needed my money, therefore wanting to be with me.
>>
>>34376117
Ugly as in below average
Unless your face is deformed, like there is really something very wrong with you, stop making excuses and stop watching so much porn
>>
>>34374668
>there are studies that show that less than 5% of men are virgins

studies mean shit compare to actual hard scientific evidence that I provided. studies can always be inaccurate for many reason like guys lying about their virginity or not enough people were included in the study. studies can always be shady if you look at them carefully.
>>
>>34376154

I had jaw surgery once already so yeah I guess my face is "deformed". Going to see a surgeon on Thursday to see if I can get a revision done to improve it more.

I think you keep forgetting where you're posting.
>>
>>34376161
If you exist than it's extremely likely you have genetics capable of finding a mate

Your mom would have found a better guy then your father if she thought that the world would be terrible for you
>>
>>34376220
or maybe my mother was the one with the shit genes but she still got to reproduce because vagina.
>>
File: 1483031068055.jpg (81KB, 681x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483031068055.jpg
81KB, 681x1024px
Reminder that the 80/20 rule applies to not just sex, but a principle common across all nature.

Yes, it is real. Sexual liberation and faster and more increased social cababilities has taken humanity back to its primitive roots.

We are either evolving, or we are degenerating.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
>>
>>34375756
Not him but here's a coherent, logical answer.
I don't really want to type this up because I know people are just going to skim over it and completely dismiss the points due to the fact that it doesn't fit their internal narrative, but fuck it.
A /fit/ body, a nice haircut, and good wardrobe are all just components in the crafting of an attractive image, but if you want to be on a level playing field with Chad you need to learn how to play with people's perceptions, to give off the illusion of desirability.
The most important thing is to learn how to build rapport, to become a source of pleasure, people are drawn to those who make them feel good, it's a path of least resistance thing. How is this done? By listening to them and validating their opinions, opposites attract is BS, people like those who agree with them and make them feel intelligent and interesting, feed someone's self love and they will in turn love you for it. Get enough people to like you and you have social validation, girls look to social validation as an attractive trait, but what they find more attractive than normal social validation is romantic validation from other women.
Perception trumps reality, and luckily people are so self absorbed that you are ultimately in control of the image you project.

Okay that might not have been coherent and I'm not sure if I properly conveyed the message but hopefully someone got something out of it.
>>
>>34372313

I think it looks pretty weird to have such an abrupt change between the base of the dick and the mons pubis, like this dude.

I shave the upper base of my dick, use a bodyhair trimmer without guard and freehand in a slight fade about 1-2" above my dick and then keep the rest of the mons pubis at around a #3 guard (3/8"). I think this is the most aesthetic style. Any other anons do this?
>>
>>34375891
why would any rational human being date down if they can go sideways or up?
this isnt a new thing

>>34375908
well then become smooth what do yoy want me to tell you. also why do you keep saying ethnic as if its a disasvantage when it clearly isnt. >>34376042
ive already explained it seceral times over. people in general are far more promisquous than in the past and coupled with the internet its easy as fuck to find women

>>34376091
fuck it i might just go to japan then

>>34376161
>studies
>not using "hard scientific evidence"

kill yourself right this moment
>>
>>34376144
well thats what happens when society and technology progress. we arent suddenly going to start living like we did in the early 20th century so fucking get some skills or stop complsining you fucking cunt
>>
>>34376430
>well then become smooth what do yoy want me to tell you

Cold approach works when you're this guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABgL2LcoBTU

It doesn't work when you're a 5'7" Indian with a crooked face.
>>
>>34376430
>ive already explained it seceral times over
No, you keep saying people are getting more promiscuous, but you're failing to explain how this means women are lowering their standards. Do you even comprehend what I'm saying?
>>
>>34376466
This.
Also I doubt anyone would agree to let their daughter marry a robot loser, we'd probably be out on the streets or in insane asylums or debtors prisons and no one would give a single fuck about us.
>>
>>34374836
this women have been cheating on men for years because they want their kids to survive in the real world. they are just going to use Sheldon for provision and make him believe that is his kids.
>>
>>34376344

That doesn't really work though unless you're surrounded by the same group of people every day by circumstance.

If you are just a random guy in a mall or bar, no one knows you and no one knows how many people outside of that mall or bar think you're great.

You're just another short ugly ethnic talking to a girl who doesn't want you to talk to her, and she's gonna shut you down as abruptly as possible within 30 seconds flat.

If you're in a school type situation where the same people are forced to be around you every day for months on end, then yes what you say has some validity.
>>
>>34376344
You just gave instructions on how to manipulate people into being your friends. How is that related to this thread at all?
>>
>>34376430
>why would any rational human being date down if they can go sideways or up?

because men never had a problem with this. did you forget the days of stay in home mothers? society is just going to collapse from the declining birth rates since hypegamous women don't want to settle with the average joe without a degree but instead ride the cock carousel with chads.
>>
>>34376743
Because you are molding their perceptions of you and how they talk about you. Women and men base a lot of their decisions on what other people say and do, it's called social proof.
So if everyone likes you then you will automatically come with a halo effect, increasing your ability to get laid or get a gf.
>>
>>34376522
put it like this

>in 1957 most women wouldnt fuck a guy unless he could offer a heakthy family shelter a stable relationship etc

>a girl might get drunk and blow you if you happen to talk to her the right way.

people are much more open about being whores now than they have ever been

100 you likel would have died alone no matter what but now you at least have a shot at fucking some sluts

>>34376582
you just want to push this so you dont have to accept the fact that all your suffering is your own fault and could have been precented. youve wasted your life and youre continuing to waste it every day you keep believing in this horseshit
>>
>>34373448

>Get a job, start investing in Vanguard ETFs and REITs and you'll be fine in 5-10 years down the line.
>aka
>slave away as a virgin until you're 30 and then finally get a used up roastie to settle for you

For the record I am already on a path to financial success but I'm not optimistic at all about how this would translate to romantic and sexual success
>>
>>34376840

I know what I'm talking about because I've done all that and it's gotten me male friends when in school and female friends while in school. It very rarely once every 2-3 years got me a girl who was interested in me as well.

But you can't compare those accomplishments to being good looking enough that you can just make a Tinder and have 30 matches in a week that want to fuck you.
>>
>>34376876

Also it doesn't work once you leave school.
>>
>>34374936
>6'7"
>giving self improvement advice

Have you ever noticed how it's 90% tall guys who post these posts about how height doesn't matter? It's almost comedic how unaware you fuckers are.
>>
>>34376917
brah I'm 6'5 and women approach me in public but trust me height doesn't matter bro it's about kawnfidenz :)))
>>
File: damson.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
damson.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
>>34373727
Some asian and south asian people were born hare and only know the language you cunt, also the west fucks over the rest of the world financially meaning all the markets are controlled here, moving anywhere else would mean making less money.
>>
i'm sorry m8, but i'm a shitskin that can't even find the women of his own race attractive in the slightest
>>
File: ThisIsWhyIDon'tTip.jpg (82KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
ThisIsWhyIDon'tTip.jpg
82KB, 600x1067px
>>34375748
I really don't get how I think Chinese and Koreans are ugly but Japanese women are extremely fucking hot. If only the Chinese population could switch with Japan.
>>
>>34377035

What do you mean? I've known loads of Indian girls I thought were ridiculously attractive.
>>
>>34377058

I actually think those girls are South Korean. But what do I know.
>>
>>34377083
They're Japanese. But Korean girls are insanely hot.
>>
>>34377064
>What do you mean?
i simply can't find them attractive. not indian btw.
>>
File: Mxxd0B0.jpg (130KB, 960x982px) Image search: [Google]
Mxxd0B0.jpg
130KB, 960x982px
>>34377162

What's your race? Are you mentally retarded?
>>
>>34374441
>Girls with shorter boyfriends than me are often flirty and have a very submissive demeanour with me, while girls with taller boyfriends USUALLY aren't at all.

This is heart breaking.

OBVIOUSLY it's going to be very rare for a short person to be publicly ridiculed, but it's all the small, nuanced things.

You're the butt of all jokes, and you're not allowed to get mad (at anything). People subconsciously respect you less. People consciously respect you less. Because of the lesser levels of respect, you'll find it MUCH harder to dominate social circles. The taller guy will always be the life of the party. People will always look towards the taller man for leadership. If you and a tall guy make the same joke, the tall guy will get more laughs. I honestly couldn't care less about females. THESE are the things I hate about being a manlet.
>>
>>34377184
>What's your race?
asian
>Are you mentally retarded?
no, but i'm pretty sure i'm broken

desu senpai, i've already accepted the fact that i will probably die alone. it's not as bad as you think it is.
>>
>>34376917
6'7 is freakishly tall and well beyond what would be considered attractive

>>34376986
if i was 6'2 id understand but my height is more of a hinderance if anything. especially considering i was auschwitz tier skinny for most of my life and awkward as fuck
>>
File: lhe.png (458KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
lhe.png
458KB, 600x599px
>>34376986
>>34377290
I'm like 6'4 and I've never been approached by a woman, or smiled at, or any fucking thing you autists think happens because you're tall.

I probably have a beta face of some shit. I mean either I'm constantly oozing pussy repellent or you autists make way too fucking big of a deal about height.
>>
>>34377192
youre just gonna have to compensate by being funnier and more dominant
>>
>>34377395
You look decent you should be getting pussy
Do you ever fuck hot girls?
>>
>>34377429
2 7s at best
Not exactly "hot" but one was a long time gf and one was a short time gf
>>
>>34374142
>aspiring to racemix

Absolutely degenerate
>>
>>34377478
You're doing alright. Would probably do pretty good if you were into picking up chicks
But you come across as the kind of guy who is more focused on other things
>>
>>34377035
Cause most black ladies in America are descendants from West Africans, because slave trade, and west africans aren't altogether a good looking bunch, but, Southern, and Eastern Africans in general look, quite a bit better.
>>
>>34377412

>by being funnier and more dominant

You will 100% come off as a creepy tryhard manlet if you're under 6' and try to be funny or confident. Where in your genes is the right to be that way after all?
>>
>>34374497
Online dating isnt real life you moron its a last resort you cant treat okcupid like the holy bible dude. Half the time you need to message a girl 2-3 times before you get a reply that alone can skew results. Alsi its 1 fucking site out of 100s for every niche
>>
>>34377192
You're a spineless wimp. That's why you are a kissless virgin. Not your height. If you were tall, you would just be a tall kissless virgin autistic sperglord.
>>
>>34378117
I'm under 6' and funny and confident. I also get pussy easily. Want to take back your retarded statement?
>>
>>34376917
You're lying. It's usually short guys who are successful and tell you to man up and stop being a faggot. But you'd rather keep lying and whining than get pussy.
>>
>>34378519
nah, he's right, it's like that with everything:
the rich will tell you that money don't matter
the hung will tell you that big dicks don't matter
the tall will tell you etc.
Once you have it, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>34378855
Are you blind? Right in this thread there are short guys telling you height doesn't matter.
>>
>>34372313
care to tell us your stats OP?
>>
>>34379005
So they're in denial.
>>
>>34372313
>The "80/20" rule is bullshit made up by lazy fags

Of course. No one would be dumb enough to actually believe in a meme like that, would they?
>>
>>34374936
>6'7

And stopped reading there

Literally a million times more attractive than a 5'7 guy like me
>>
Yeah, sure, massive amount of porn, popularity of prostitution, arranged marriages, mail order bride services, existence of places like this and many similar ones, male to female suicide ratio and the fact that males still have to chase females despite them having jobs and contraception is not a proof of it.
>>
>>34373872
Fair enough then, can't blame them for that. Surprising though, given all the hormones. I would have to imagine that sex drives run unusually high at that point.
>>
>>34381665
Doesn't matter how high your sex drive runs when every single woman is repulsed by your looks and personality.

Also fuck off normie.
>>
OP, that's a guy lol you're gay
>>
>>34381690
>ROOO EVERYONE IS A NORMIE

There are nerds, homeschooled girls, goths and the rest you know. You don't have to aim for stacy.
>>
>>34381726
>There are nerds
at 300 pounds maybe
>homeschooled girls
Which, by essence of being homeschooled, I'll never meet.
>goths
Not in current year, especially in Australia
>and the rest
The rest only want Chad.

"Rooo everyone is a norman" it literally true in Australia

But please, prove me wrong, point me towards where I can find the girls that are clamoring for 4/10 autistic NEETs.
I REALLY want to be proven wrong bud, I fucking dare you.

But you won't find any. The issue is not me being picky, it's women only wanting Chad.
>>
>>34381798
I have heard that about Australia and maybe you don't have too many options. I would say that maybe it's easier to transition into chadhood there? Regardless, you still have fat bitches, the mentally ill and the in some way defective - which, don't forget, includes you.
>>
>>34381819
>which, don't forget, includes you.
>I should accept fatties and mentally ill BPD, histrionic, ect. women because of autism

Go fuck yourself Chad, Autism is nothing like other mental illnesses. All I want is just a mentally stable gf, even a 4/10 would be fucking fine.
But they ALL want chad. Get it through your thick fucking skull that there is no "just world" and 99% of robots suffer unjustly, that nothing you and your normie friend have is truly earned and then hang yourself normie.

> I would say that maybe it's easier to transition into chadhood there?
The complete opposite, when the everage guy is Chad tier by American standards, to be a chad here would mean you have to be superchad.
Also you can't "transition" to being Chad, it's literally 99% genetics and 1% having a good upbringing. Chads are born, moron.
>>
>>34381909
There's a lot of self-pardoning going on in your post there m8. Also, I have BPD and have never been short of women. Who said anything about a just world? It just seems like you're a little bitch who puts more energy into concocting excuses than self-improving. Also, I know plenty about autism since I have two younger brothers one of whom is relatively low functioning. Guess what? He has a gf. Looks like your excuse doesn't hold water, eh?
>>
>>34381954
>Also, I have BPD and have never been short of women.
>Guess what? He has a gf.

And I'm the king of Uganda. Annecdotes are not an argument nor are they evidence, you can just pull them out of your ass. I'm betting that even if you're not lying you're just not adding on the fact you're both 6'2 8+/10 chads with good genetics who had a good upbringing.

>who puts more energy into concocting excuses than self-improving
Pic related, no amount of "self improvement" will make women give my ugly face more than two seconds. No amount of good personality will matter when I don't even get to speak.

>Looks like your excuse doesn't hold water, eh?
Like I said, annecdotes are not solid evidence to dismiss any of what i said. The only thing not holding water here is your """"argument"""".
>>
File: 1462204078545.jpg (64KB, 567x628px) Image search: [Google]
1462204078545.jpg
64KB, 567x628px
>>34372504
>Everyone who is average white guy or above is Chad in my books.
>average white guy

This is what people think of when they say "average" white guy
>>
>>34372999
So 80% of men die virgins? You're beyond retarded, no wonder you never get laid, but know that you're the 2% trash of the world.
>>
Height isn't everything.

My boyfriend is 5'8 and he got me. I'm also 5'8.
I like him because he is a nice person and I don't care if I'm taller than him when I wear heels.
>>
>>34373330
>it's an american had sex with a 9/10 post again

Kek, well done with your 4, at BEST 5/10 little guy. You showed them!
>>
>>34381998
>BPD
>Good upbringing
It was dogshit mate, how do you think people get BPD? I'm also 5'9''

Alright, if you're an uggo it's going to make things difficult for you. I'll tell you this though: whenever I've got laid it's been when I've been in shape. Again having BPD I've had a whole slew of different body types and identities, from femme anorexic to swole chad to fat fuck. The first one never struggled, the second had women (and twinks) throwing themselves at me and the last represented an extremely sharp drop-off. It really does make a huge difference being in shape.
>>
File: 1485224676773.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485224676773.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>34382021
>Height isn't everything.
What the roast doesn't mention in her post is that her bf is also a 9/10 assertive, dominant alpha with a big dick and money.

Pic related is your post

>>34382070
Pic related also applies to you, fag.
>>
>>34382135
Drop the anime, mate. Watching it is like taking female hormones, or probably even worse.
>>
>>34382135
I have more experience, and more varied experience than you. I have more to draw on than you do. You're resigning yourself to failure. You howl about anecdotal not counting while doing it yourself. Plus, do you really expect to find that physical fitness has no correlation to attractiveness if a quantitative sample was taken? Do I have to do a google search to prove to you that fat slobs get laid less?
>>
>>34374441
What's it like having someone elses gf act flirty and submissive towards you? Must be a glorious feeling.
>>
>>34382135
He's a skinny nerdy guy with a decent job.
Not naturally dominant but chokes me in bed because it makes me happy.

It's nice because we can go to parties and hang out with different groups and not worry that the other person is trying to get with someone else.
He gives me emotional support and love and believes in me which is the most important thing.

Although I would be pretty upset if he got fat desu- but we'd get through it and I'd still love him and I'd help him lose weight. That's the only physical thing that would seriously bother me, besides hygiene stuff.
>>
File: 1485163222350.jpg (536KB, 1280x1455px) Image search: [Google]
1485163222350.jpg
536KB, 1280x1455px
>>34382156
Nice broscience

>>34382186
I'm not a fat slob, despite whatever mental image you have of me. I just have an utterly busted face and no-where to meet new women.
If you want to be useful with your advice try telling me where a shut-in NEET who doesn't drink, doesn't like normie music and doesn't watch sports can go to find women to talk too instead of telling me to, in essece, "just lift brah".

>>34382222
>It's nice because we can go to parties and hang out
>chokes me in bed
So he's a normie at the least, fuck off roast.
>>
>>34382294
>Nice broscience

How is it broscience, when you're existence proves me right, bra?
>>
File: 1485230667811.jpg (1MB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1485230667811.jpg
1MB, 1600x2400px
>>34382318
I had diagnosed autism 3 years before I even saw any anime at all, and my genetic fuck-up of a face is clearly not the result of anime.

Are you trying to imply that watching a fucking tv show made me into a passive beta and not the constant bullying and rejection I faced coupled with being taught to "respect and treat women right" all my life?

Get bent faggot.
>>
>>34382294
Fair enough then. I do think lifting brah would help, but the biggest thing is finding an interest; most people meet others through their work/ study, through friends or through hobbies. Pickups do happen, but rule that out more or less because it's a waste of time and definitely a chad-centric approach. So yeah, what you need to do is participate in something - a hobby of some kind if not work or study - where your face becomes known and you find someone through a common experience/ interest. The thing that you might find tough though, once you're there, is making sure you speak enough to be recognised. Having an opinion and asserting it is what's needed. In essence, if you stay quiet then there's less material to judge you on (good or bad). Speaking up will at the very least cement yourself in the minds of others and this massively increases your chances of making a connection. Obviously though, try to hide your powerlevel unless you are going for animeclub type fags.
>>
>>34382390
>Are you trying to imply that watching a fucking tv show made me into a passive beta

Yes, I am.
>>
File: 1485165402853.png (170KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
1485165402853.png
170KB, 400x390px
>>34382416
This is your last (You) then you total moron.
>>
>>34382430
It is true, I guess. Most people on here don't want to improve.
>>
>>34375860
>taken the time to learn to socialize with people

I hate stupid fucks like you. You're fake if you had to learn this from somewhere on the internet, and any worthwhile bitch will see through your shit, eventually. You're what's wrong with this shitty generation.
>>
>>34382021
>I like him because he is a nice person

Kek. Is that what a relationship looks like these days? I can only imagine the deep love that binds you two toghether. Americans, you fucked up. You gotta start over again. Peace.
>>
Sources of sex that have worked for me:

>Study
>Mutual friend
>Bar hookup
>Hobby
>Hobby
>Study
>Party
>Party
>Party
>Internet dating
>Study
>Hobby
>Hobby
>Hobby

I can only actually remember fourteen of them. That's less than half. Disappointing. I have memory problems because of epilepsy meds you see. The list discludes things like snogs and partners that didn't involve sex.
>>
Until you actually refute something there's no conversation to be had.
>>
>>34372313
If women were on total charge of who sleeps with who this would be true. However they have the major but not the absolute part of deciding. So, some of them (not always the least attractive ones, but those who have less knowledge of the game) have to settle with their second and third tier choices making the split somewhat more balanced.

BUT NEVER DOUBT that the percentage of sexually unhappy men is much larger than the one of unhappy women
>>
In my experience, 100% of women go in three phases
>hot and wild when they're young
>financially stable as they start getting into late 20s-30s
>smart and caring as they realize neither of the first two make the best husbands
I've had the misfortune of being liked by women who've been married when I get to know them and we spend even a little time together chatting and doing something interesting together. It's a bad situation.
>>
>>34382647
>no hobby
>no partying/hanging around bars
>noone would ever risk his/her reputation by introducing me to a female friend
>college full of dicks and repulsive tomboys

WHAT DO ANON PLS HELP
>>
>>34373687
Source: """""""""Alternative Facts"""""""""
>>
File: youdiditchamp.jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
youdiditchamp.jpg
96KB, 500x500px
>>34372313
I've been here for 5 years and this is the most ignorant post I've ever seen.

Good job, OP.
>>
>>34382390
Stop avatar fagging faggot.

dgdfgtfharthhu
>>
>>34383606
>been here for 5 years
Of course you're going to think OP is lying. You've been disconnected from reality for so long, you actually think that every female is a cock-craving slut and every male IRL is an alpha chad that gets pussy every day.

"Ignorance" for a robot is reality.
>>
>>34372702
so does that mean the remaining 20% of the girls are fucked by 80% of the guys or what?
>>
>>34381909
Chads are made, not born, you mouthbreathing retard.
>>
>>34383621
OP isn't lying he's just misunderstanding the implications of the 80/20 ratio.

>>34383625
It means 80% of women are having sex with/mating with the "top" 20% of men. It's a generalization backed by quite a lot of statistics to explain to normies and retards that humans do in fact have alpha/beta/omega social hierarchies.

It's a lot more complicated than just "omg girls only want chad!!!!" It isn't particularly difficult to be in the top 20% of men. That isn't the point of citing the 80/20 ratio though. It explains a lot of social behavior beyond just pure sexual encounters.

It's incredibly basic sociology that anyone with a 3 digit IQ should understand without every having to be told about it.
>>
>>34382616
Being actually nice is a very good way to get girls and keep them. Not to be confused with being a "nice guy".
>>
>>34383757
Post an actual source for your claim. No one has ever been able to post anything to back up the 80/20 meme. Because it's just that, a meme.
>>
>>34383778
Pastebin because post is being detected as spam

http://pastebin.com/uD67g5Qe
>>
>>34373921
What specialty are you? EM?
>>
>>34383858
As I said, not a single one of those is even closely related to the 80/20 meme. Robots like to post something vaguely on the same topic as their claim and then rage about how it's total proofs.
>>
>>34383978
I don't really care to shit-post or win internet arguments. If you are interested in learning about it I suggest actually reading the articles or watching the video.

Otherwise I don't see where this conversation can go since all you have to say is "n-no ur wrong"

Like I said, I'm not using the concept to push any sort of narrative. It's basic sexual dimorphism. Not really something you can refute. I enjoy understanding it from an educational perspective. I try help other anons see the world in a more objective way instead of just crying about m-muh chad.
>>
File: 1484580783062.jpg (436KB, 1006x2265px) Image search: [Google]
1484580783062.jpg
436KB, 1006x2265px
Fuck you OP
This post is original
>>
>>34382989
Getting a hobby is pretty much the surest fire way. You must at least like anime or video games. Even if your only interest is circle-jerking with other lonely males you can sure as shit get sexual contact that way. There must be something in life you're interested in, and there's bound to be a community attached to that thing. Plus even if you're not getting laid you're doing something you renjoy so it's win-win. You have to push your comfort zone here anon it's the only way.
>>
80/20 is true but I'm sure a good chunk of 80 could even the odds if they weren't so afraid of hard work
>>
I used to believe in the 80/20 rule but now I think it's more like 95/10
>>
>>34382647
What's your hobby?

oeigami
>>
>>34384138
Someone just made this up. There is no study.
>>
>>34384226
It's a concept not a rule. It doesn't mean literally 80% of women are literally fucking only 20% of men.
>>
>>34384258
Well, the ones I got laid off were drama (sluts everywhere) and an anime thing (deranged sluts). My hobby now is more martial arts but I have never got laid off that. Drama/ am dram is pretty reliable though. Acting attracts a certain type of person. They have a malleable sense of reality, and of the truth. More open-minded. For related reasons though, I'd think twice about forming a relationship with an actor. That said, I am still with one of the wallflowers from drama.
>>
I don't think it's so much that 80% of women are fucking 20% of dudes.

It's more like 80% of women are able to readily secure sex whenever they want to versus only like the top 20% of dudes who are able to do the same. It's also the fact that dudes are going after a large and varied contingent of the female population which is "hot girls" (which means different things to different dudes) which is probably 40-50% of women between ages 15-40, where as women are going after a MUCH smaller contingent of the male population which is "successful and decently attractive guys" (probably like the top 5-10%).

My sisters are both a 9/10 by any standard. My older sister married a lawyer for Google who is 6'5" and played college basketball. My younger sister is dating a dude who is a 5'7" english teacher. Great guy, we all really like him, he's a cool dude, and she is seriously entertaining him being the one.

When I asked her what her hesitation was with him after three years, "I still really want to travel a bit before settling down and he wants to do it, like, tomorrow. And I don't even know what kind of life we'd have. I mean, I could definitely get a *insert brother in law's name* if I wanted to."
>>
>>34384465
k thanks, not gonna do that because I can't act.
Do you think it works as well with music, like in a band?
>>
>>34384502
And surely it's because of height and nothing else. You're really grasping at straws.
>>
File: Spookynice.png (38KB, 607x340px) Image search: [Google]
Spookynice.png
38KB, 607x340px
>>34372313

t. guy who havn't had a Chad friend.

Fuck off faggot. I have drinked with some Chads before, they had no idea about women other than fucking them and they did not pick up on any hints of women wanting to fuck them at all yet all the chicks were wetting themselves near them.
>>
>>34384540
I reckon so, yeah. You might find you take to acting if you tried it though, but to each their own. It's a nice chance to escape from yourself. Behave in different ways. It might even help you understand the perspectives of others a bit better. It can be very liberating to play someone who has lived another life and who has opinions anathema to your own.
>>
>>34372498
t. guy who haven't study before in a nerdy programming place.
>>
>>34384661
>its because of height

That's exactly what I'm saying, genius. He's perfect in every other way, but he's not tall and not a high income earner so she she's still holding out for the prospect of something better.

My point is that these days most girls have this mindset. They get enough easy attention from men that it's easy for them to entertain the prospect that somewhere down the line a 6'+ doctor with a perfect 5:00 shadow will join the queue.
>>
File: 80_20.png (167KB, 812x464px) Image search: [Google]
80_20.png
167KB, 812x464px
blue - rated attractiveness level on modern dating sites

green - reproductive success of different male chimpanzee individuals

violet - distribution of gifted honey sticks among men in pygmy hunter gatherers(basically stone age tinder)

orange - reproductive success rate between the genders during the agricultural revolution

How anyone can dispute the 20/80 rule is beyond me. There is a clear indicators that due to women being the reproductive bottle neck and carrying most of the risk for pregnancy, they are inherently more picky and valued for reproductive purposes.
>>
File: gender_attraction_differential.png (139KB, 828x478px) Image search: [Google]
gender_attraction_differential.png
139KB, 828x478px
pink - perceived attractiveness of women on modern dating sites by men(note the balanced distribution of the s-curve

blue - genders reversed
>>
>>34372313
>>34372418
>>34372498
>>34372885

FUCK OFF!!!!
The place I study we are forced to dance in sports class and it's a nightmare for the more nerdy guys. For me too, most of them got rejected constantly when finding a partner and for some reason, the chicks are allowed to partner together but not the guys. I lose all my motivation for the rest of the days when I have that shit class. Luckily I got with a SJW so she had no but to accept.

I have many friends who are virgins and many who used to fuck often, I have a friend who have not been with a chick in half a decade, He was a Chad in early High school. The rest of the more normie guys haven't gotten laid much since Tinder became popular. I also know an SJW Chad who has been with 40+ women. I remember cleary asked him wich chick he kissed at the last party we were to and he said do you mean the chick I fucked or those I kissed.

It's so fucking unfair, and he dared to be a socialist, It's so fucking dumb, you can easily get rich if you want to and most of the stuff about you that is hindering you from achieving a better carrier can be changed. Meanwhile change your appearance and heigh.

Bring back Marriage as it was before.
Islam is the hope we have right now since white people refuse to man up.
>>
TIL I'm a 20% Chad by 4Chan's standards

Never actually had to do anything to get a girl's attention, the girls I've smashed all complimented and hit on me beforehand.

Srsly guys, if you actually worked on improving your looks, and went out (work, study, hobbies, bars) you'd finally get some pussy.

But complaining to a bunch of autists is easier I guess
>>
>>34385322

>by 4Chan's standards
Everything below the 80th percentile is considered below average in the eyes of the average women.

So, if you get hit on by women that are above average in attractiveness this even puts you beyond the 80%,

See:>>34384909

It's hard for someone that has lived all his life in abundance to develop the ability to ephasize with those that never did.

It's like the fat kid that has never felt the sensation of starvation, telling the hungry one 'LMAO it's so easy to get food, just go out there and buy some with your money XD'
>>
>>34385322
>you'd finally get some pussy
aka fighting for the bottom (3-4/10) pussy with several other men.
>>
>>34384886
What about the fact that women are dependent creatures and can't be alone without going crazy? Sure, there are some who cope with the stress by fucking a different chad every week, but most of them want a guy who will be there for them for extended periods. Most settle for average guys. That's why the average guy has a gf or wife and it's rare to see someone single.
>>
>>34384909
>women think 50% of the population is a 1

Obvious bullshit. No one gives a 1/10 rating. You have to be hideously deformed to get a 1/10.
>>
>>34372313
The 80/20 rule might be a bit exaggerated but it's still somewhat accurate.

I'm an ex robot who lost his virginity to a single mother at the age of 23.

I wasn't her first choice nor was I her last because she left my ass for a 'better' man two months later.

Then next girl I met was 'in between relationships' and dumped my ass for another man.

When I was 24 I met a girl who was a fatty that weighed more than I did. She was actually pretty nice but I was moving 7 hours away soon. We talked for a month after I left but she met someone else and stopped talking to me.

When I was 25 I met a girl at work who said she had a crush on me but little did I know she was the workplace whore who fucked just about every man not already locked into a relationship and ended up fucking a 40 year old coworker a week later.

As you can see I have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a few scraps of pussy and the same applies to the majority of men I know. Only a select few who are very tall/attractive/smart seem to get a new girl every weekend.
>>
>>34385322
Explain how being approached in a place that isn't a bar goes
>>
>>34385552
What do you mean by bullshit? These curves mirror the trends of empirical results of studies on response rates on dating websites.

This is reality.

Stop the wishful thinking.
>>
>>34385597
>virgin till 23
>talks about 80/20 rule
It's not that rule applies to you but you've been out of the field for too long - ofcourse you'll be fighting for barrel scrap.
>>
File: marriage.png (197KB, 794x474px) Image search: [Google]
marriage.png
197KB, 794x474px
Another interesting thing is how these rates compare to reported marriage satisfaction.

You surely are going to file a divorce if you are deluded into thinking that you are an 8 dating a 3.
>>
>>34372504

Go to fucking China/India then you loser. China has 1.4 billion Chinese people in it. India has 1.2 billion people in it. Each country, alone, has 20% of the TOTAL world population in it. 40% of the entire world's population is living in these 2 countries.

Hearing non-whites bitch and moan about not getting any women in white countries is fucking hilarious. But don't worry, only white countries have to mix. India and China are under no threat of their race getting bred out, only whites.
>>
>>34374231
The majority of whites in just about every white country want closed borders, and they certainly don't seek people of other races.
A few elites, many of which are jewish, promote globalism; a bunch of non-whites flood white countries and want to fuck white women; and you come here to tell us we're the problem? Get real, anon. The overwhelming majority of people in non-white countries date their own race. Only the white race is at risk for extinction, the ways demographics are going.
>>
>>34384886
Here is the source on the hunter gatherers and their honey stick gift-giving game.

>Polygyny without wealth: popularity in gift games predicts polygyny in BaYaka Pygmies
http://rsos.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/2/5/150054

The study about the chimpanzees
>Male dominance rank and reproductive success in chimpanzees, Pan troglodytes schweinfurthii.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19498952

On reproductive success durign the agricultural revolution (1:17)
genome.cshlp.org/content/25/4/459.full.pdf
>>
>>34384845
If the tall guy was a low status male and the short guy a successful lawyer then obviously the roles would be reversed.

>b-b-b-but only height matters!

The one and only thing that matters is social status.
>>
>>34385747
>The majority of whites in just about every white country want closed borders, and they certainly don't seek people of other races

False. Whites in almost every white country vote for and support open borders and increased immigration, especially non-white immigration. White men don't want it, but white women do and white women are the ones most effected by it because they either willingly date and fuck the new Europeans or they get raped.

If what you said was the case, then no European country or America would be in danger of having whites become the minority. But they all are.
>>
>>34385635
Well then label the fucking graph like that if that's what it's supposed to show because I can assure you, that's not what your graph says now. It says attractiveness from 1 to 10 not response rates.
>>
>>34385815
t. basement dweller who gets all his news from /pol/
>>
>>34373179
>b-but I got raped

fuck off with your fictional mental illnesses. PTSD is jewish propaganda made to stop White Warriors from fighting.
>>
>>34385879

You can't argue against facts. The rapidly changing demographics point to it.
>>
>>34385904
>whites support open borders and immigration

Falsehood, not fact.
>>
>>34385923

Then why is it happening dumbo
>>
>>34385942
Because of jews.
>>
>>34385992

The point is that it's happening with whites willingly embracing it and there is NOTHING you can do about it. Accept that white women are brainwashed by Jews and by their desires into worshiping black and brown men.
>>
>>34374647
It's completely logical to be against men of other races dating women of your race while still being open to dating outside your race yourself. Women have babies, they are the gatekeepers of reproduction. Male reproductive strategy is to hump everything that moves and hope 1 out of n attempts work. Female reproductive strategy is to invest in the highest value male possible. A man can fuck a girl of every race in a week and impregnate all of them, a woman can only be impregnated by one man.

This whole attempt to frame white men as hypocritical is reddit as fuck. Genders aren't equal, the key/lock dichotomy is real.
>>
>>34372407
>whatever helps you sleep at night
Like the 80/20 myth reassures robots that it's all Chad's fault they can't get laid.
>>
>>34386108
Chad does exist, depending on the definition. Now obviously the "demigod from birth because of genetics and any woman will jump on his cock" definition Chad doesn't exist. But the successful guy in life and with women does.
>>
>>34382393
>do think lifting brah would help, but the biggest thing is finding an interest; most people meet others through their work/ study, through friends or through hobbies. Pickups do happen, but rule that out more or less because it's a waste of time and definitely a chad-centric approach. So yeah, what you need to do is participate in something - a hobby of some kind if not work or study - where your face becomes known and you find someone through a common experience/ interest. The thing that you might find tough though, once you're there, is making sure you speak enough to be recognised. Having an opinion and asserting it is what's needed. In essence, if you stay quiet then there's less material to judge you on (good or bad). Speaking up will at the very least cement yourself in the minds of others and this massively increases your chances of making a connection. Obviously though, try to hide your powerlevel unless you are going for animeclub type fags.

You know this is probably actually good advice. At least it sounds good. I play a lot of music. I'm gonna brush up on my skills and join a music meetup group.

Maybe it will work.

I'm always jealous of chads who don't have to jump through all these hoops. They can just make a tinder and have loads of hot girls. But it doesn't matter. I can't have that so it's stupid to obsess over.
>>
>>34386202
Nobody is born a Chad. Do you really think their social status was given for free? They worked for it.
>>
>>34385488

Who gives a phuck. Pussay is pussay. Especially if you're a virgin that complains to others you can't get laid - girl puts on makeup and isn't a whale, she will look good.

>>34385618

My lays came from work. Female co-workers talking with me over the desk, then sitting next to me to 'see what I'm doing', feeling my arms, giving backrubs when no-one's looking. Then add them on Facebook or Whatsapp etc. and tell them 'Wanna chill Friday'

Improve your looks, everything from skin to clothes to haircut to body. Use makeup (dead srs) and get a pump before walking into the office/class (used to do pushups in the bathroom, dead phucking srs, so my arms would look bigger).
>>
>>34372313
The actual 80/20 rule is that 80 percent of the sex is had by 20 percent of males, obviously most men have had sex.
>>
>>34372313
>This board's mindset is comprised of memes, cliches and idiotic beliefs
Do tell me more
>>
Oh boy, yet another "I know exactly what /r9k/'s problem is!" Blame game thread. As if we dont fucking know we're our own worst enemies.
>>
>>34386155
Absolutely true, but does it mean anything? The world is an enormous place. Getting women isn't a zero-sum game.
>>
>>34384886

Any reference or source for this image? I can't find anything with reverse image.
>>
>>34386671
>Nobody is born a Chad.

Be born with the genetics to grow 6' tall, white, with a 6-7/10 face and no autism and you are born a Chad.
>>
>>34375876
>>34375528
>RU58841
That's some sketchy shit, bro. Straight from the labs in China
>>
>>34387309

Yup. So what? It works. I was balding and neither fin nor dut worked for me. But RU has. I consider it a miracle for me. I'd kill myself if I went bald. I'm already cripplingly ugly with hair.
>>
>>34374514
Same here. I'm pretty sure it's because I didn't put in the effort before.
>>
>>34374523
Aggressive in what way? Just curious.
>>
>>34387457
I'm Norwood 2.5 and it's not so bad. Helps that I have facial hair, am tall and not ugly I suppose.

I'd rather take my chances with going bald than gamble on some Chinese shit fucking up my organs.
>>
>>34372313
It's not just sex, the 80/20 rule applies to pretty much everything. Nigger.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
>>
>>34374647
I am a white guy who's against race mixing and that means all race mixing but especially for members of my race. I think the guys who still want to screw muds are dumbass especially and like you said, have no principles. Race mixing is wrong in so many ways, it destroys the social cohesion of society, it kills your lineage, it's just disharmony in every way and everyone who participates in it is just scum. There. There's the rant from a right leaning man that someone mentioned.
>>
>>34386202
Good luck m8, music is definitely an excellent way in. I assume you're not talking about brass or something, but even if you were then there'd be a pool of girls with hard lips to choose from. The hard lips thing is why I dropped brass at ten, but I do get the urge to brush back up on reading music now and again
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.