[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to succeed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>bald
>low IQ
>colour deficiency
>poor vision
>lost my sense of smell
>5'10
>phimosis
>lazy eye
>dry skin

Are some of us born just to fail?
>>
>>34372298
>Bald
So are lots of people.
>Low IQ
Definitely not ideal, but at least you're not retarded.
>Color deficiency
Oh, well.
>Poor vision
That does suck, especially depending on how bad it is. Can you still drive?
>5'10
You mean literally almost average height, putting you above about 50% of people?
>Phimosis
That's treatable, isn't it?
>Lazy eye
That's too bad, but it's not the end of the world.
>Dry skin
At least you're not a harlequin baby.

Sounds like you're just looking for shit to bitch about, honestly.
>>
at least you don't have a unibrow so stop whining
>>
>>34372376
>Oh you're leg is broken? Be glad you have a leg!

That's what you sound like now. Moany little self-righteous bitch who will whine the most when something happens to you.
>>
>>34372467
>one person tries to be nice
>op acts like a huge faggot in response
wew lad
>>
>>34372467
All of those are irrelevant except for bald, lazy eye and dry skin
>>
stop believing the IQ meme, it doesn't matter unless you're legally retarded.
>>
If you look back on history there are millions of humans who never had a kid, so yes some people are just genetic dead ends not meant to reproduce
>>
>>34372467
Shut the fuck up, you faggot. You're the one on here bitching about such horrible ailments as "average height" and "color deficiency." I'm going after you on something blatantly right in front of me, you're attacking me baselessly on presumptions and hypotheticals.

If I was being that fucking stupid, I'd want for somebody to call me out on my stupid horseshit, too.
>>
>>34372575
>not smart enough for a degree in STEM
>not smart enough for IT
>not smart enough to go into business successfully
IQ doesn't matter? bullshit
>>
Lazy eye can be fixed with surgery. Highly recommended because people look at you like you're a fucking freak show.
>>
anon, get a cs degree. I know a senior in high school with all this shit, and even he can go into the cs field. None of us are born to fail. Some of us are born with setbacks. Unless you're retarded, You're born for a life of misery. But you have a good chance anob.
>>
>>34372298
>are some of us born just to fail?
yes
>>
>>34372601
>If I was being that fucking stupid, I'd want for somebody to call me out on my stupid horseshit, too.
Well in that case he's sort of fucked being bald. You're horse shitting him about it not being a bit of a deal breaker.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.