[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Guise, Should I Become a Middle School Teacher?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: HandsomeMaleTeacher.jpg (31KB, 295x220px) Image search: [Google]
HandsomeMaleTeacher.jpg
31KB, 295x220px
I already got in to the pre credential program doing the pre-reqs, and i was supposed to start today. i can delay this one more week.

Part of my reservations are I have been waiting to hear back from a job I interviewed for in December that I was supposed to hear back from by now, but they are going through an ownership change and cant hire yet. No guarantee I get the job, when the guy responded he didn't say "hey, it's yours, but we can't hire yet."

I also would rather not be a teacher, but it does seem rather comfy with summers off and all and I do love me some sound of my own voice.

Other reservations are that high school girls are hot and by subbing for a minute here I know they think im hot as. This could create issues...

So if I go down this path I would teach middle school, and hopefully PE cuz i love sports. Secondary choice would be a social science. And hopefully at a private school because of political beliefs and public school is kinda shitty for a variety of reasons I won't go in to.

It does not seem fair to the children if their teacher doesn't really want to be a teacher.

On the other hand, fuck them; this is my life and i really need to just pick something at this point. They don't want to be there and are forced to and I don't want to be there either. Plus most jobs i see look terrible and I'm not qualified and my job history is so fuck sketch i may have fucked myself out of a decent chance anyway.

That's all I have to say. Tell me what the fuck I should do with my life.
>>
I was a substitute for a bit, and middle-school was the fucking worst. I'd much rather teach elementary or high school. Middle school is the worst.
>>
middle school and up is shit
if you teach go elementary
>>
>>34371919
>available career
>attractive
>"loves sports"
take it to /b/ chad
>>
>>34372074
i love other things queer bait. I like soccer and baseball. Sorry you aren't athletic.

If it is any consolation to you i am a manlet.
>>
>>34372045
>>34371980

I did a long term sub assignment during a strike in elementary school and it was absolutely terrible. they wouldn't fucking listen to me. doesn't help prolly that it was a weird situation for them and i am white and the school was 97% mexican.

being with them all day without them moving around seems terrible.

high school would work, except high school girls are really hot and it is just uncomfortable when they stare at me with longing. i dunno mane. younger girls like me.
>>
>>34372074
nobody cares about my thread, which is fine, but im still pissed that you think i can't post here because im not ugly. I belong here regardless, and my looks are a curse in many ways. It's not like they have helped me any with grills.

And im not gonna apologize for liking baseball either. Basically, fuck you. I hate you. I belong here and my post belongs here.
>>
>>34371919
>posts on 4chan
>asks if we think he'd be a good middle school teacher

in the current year anything is possible senpai. Hell, three of the teachers in my middle school were child molesters
>>
>>34372649
one of mine was "cool" and popular and he would like go to the movies on the weekend with the popular girls.

he ended up fucking one in the ass and she got fat and became a lesbian.

I don't want to be that dude, obviously.

I am just at embarassing age where i feel like i have to pikc something and just do it, even though i don't really want to. its my only real prospect because, like i said, my employment history is embarassingly bad and i don't blame anyone for not hiring me
>>
>>34371919
being a teacher is hell, but you do you boo
>>
>>34372802
this is good advice. this is what i am looking for

i was an assistant for a shady lawyer opening the mail and setting up appointments and filing papers and he was a cunt of a man.

That was also hell. I started showing up later and later every single day and i would take frequent cigarette breaks and i would smoke weed in my car during lunch.

i was eventually fired, and i welcomed the freedom.
>>
File: 1475531893581.jpg (33KB, 527x497px) Image search: [Google]
1475531893581.jpg
33KB, 527x497px
>"Stacy, could you stay after class?"

>"O-okay, sir."

>Pin her to to the wall by the neck

>Tear off her linen underwear - rip open her shirt

>Stick your cock inside the little slut - keep pumping till you release your seed
>>
>>34372958
i won't let that be the last comment before this gets archived. You trying to get me sent to prison?
>>
>>34373171
Very probably
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.