[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else idolises Elliot Rodger here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Elliot.png (599KB, 473x704px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot.png
599KB, 473x704px
Who else idolises Elliot Rodger here?
>>
File: 1471298666517.jpg (20KB, 540x365px) Image search: [Google]
1471298666517.jpg
20KB, 540x365px
>>34369714
I used to have the date of his death on my chalk board, but i erased it earlier this month.
Ive come to realise he was a spoilt asshole.
I wish my parents loved me as much as his did him.
>>
File: 1485219248198.jpg (200KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485219248198.jpg
200KB, 1024x768px
Elliot Rodger reportedly owned a pair of Superlux headphones...
>>
>Spoiled rich ass hole who killed his 3 real robot room mates in their sleep
>Got his masterplan stopped by a wooden door

>>
>>34371046

>Ive come to realise he was a spoilt asshole.

true but one with real anxiety problems as is made clear from his manifesto and zero nondestructive coping skills

>I wish my parents loved me as much as his did him.

you got to be joking, his stepmother + his dad were the worst thing about the whole mess, what incredible pieces of shit
>>
>>34369714
I do i just got my hands on the entire police report pdf that explains everything the media does not want to talk about. it tells about every item in his drawers on the day of the shooting as well as all the videos on his phone in great detail it also tells about the medication he was taking and what type of videogames he plays and wants around his room right down to the two empty monster cans right by his bed.
>>
>mad at jocks and blonde White girls
>decides to go on a rampage
>brutally slaughters 3 quiet robots with a knife first and foremost
>doesn't actually kill anyone who "deserved" it
>hot girl who rejected him got news coverage and now thinks she's so hot that her looks can cause chinks to kill other chinks and then themselves
>her ego is now blown to the moon, as is that of every chad who fucked her
>he accomplished nothing positive and had to shoot himself in his virgin face

Of course I idolize him. My IQ is very high and so was his.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (28KB, 426x398px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
28KB, 426x398px
>>34371304
This

If I try to go on a rampage, the last girl who rejected me is the first one I'm killing
>>
>>34371421
wisdom of the ages, how can we thank the internet for bestowing upon us this insight in the untoward ways of the stacy. you're right
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.