[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: url.png (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
url.png
7KB, 205x246px
>lost a 10 pounds these past couple of weeks by completely starving myself like /r9k/ told me to do. Just coffee.
>even worked out every day
>started eating again, but just a little
>gain 2 pounds in 1 day just by eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and drinking a lot of water.

What the fuck went wrong? I'm so discouraged now. It's like my body doesn't want to ever lose weight.
>>
>>34369705
Your body is in starving mode. If you give it any food it assumes this may be the last food in a long time so it saves it all. You need to eat but eat very little, and mot starve yourself because you will yoyo effects back to where you started.
>>
Skinny fat here.

I have a massive belly, the rest of me is fine. Probably got loads of fat surrounding my internal organs.

I get constipation and bloating, so some of my fat might actually be backed up shit in the pipes.
>>
>>34369915

What's your actual diet like, eating anything leafy and green lately?

>>34369705

You can't win by starving. Learn to like leafy green veggies. Sucks but you'll find a way to make them work if you want to be healthier.
>>
>>34369705
It's just 2 lbs of water weight. You'll piss it out by tomorrow.
>>
maybe you shouldn't have listened to /r9k/ but to /fit/, then you would've known that starving leads to nothing
>>
>>34369993
>What's your actual diet like, eating anything leafy and green lately?

I eat frozen mixed veges and broccoli carrots and lots of lettuce/tomato salad. So I meet my nutritional needs.

However, I snack on potato chips, biscuits and chocolate. I eat minimal fruit apart from bananas.

My dinners are healthy but I always add lots of sugary sauce like ketchup salad dressing etc.

I only drink water. I especially fattened up over Christmas as my mom cooks too much food so it's like having Christmas meal every day for 2 weeks straight. But I'm still fat during the year because of my snacking habits.

I haven't bothered to change because food is a comfort to me, it keeps me sane and out of depression.
>>
File: 1484668114010.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484668114010.png
35KB, 765x758px
I've eaten well and exercised for about a month now, been slowly losing weight, but I'm still just a fat bastard with a dream.
>>
>>34369705

1) Water weight. But water weight is actually good for you.
2) Don't ever eat bread. It's nothing but carbs with an irrelevant amount of other nutrients.
>>
>>34370471
losing weight is a slow process, but it's the ONLY way to lose weight. After the initial shock period your body will only burn 1-2 pounds a week unless you exercise a shit ton then you can expect 3 pounds a week.

1-2 pounds a week doesn't seem like that much but think about after a year where that 1-2 pound a week will be 52-104 pounds.

Yes it seems slow but it's better than maintaining your weight or even worse gaining. Just keep at it and think long term.
>>
Maybe this will brighten your fat, greasy day:

I noticed recently that I'm not flexible in the least. I've never been able to touch my toes, and it was getting pretty pathetic. I did yoga (by myself) for the first time today.

Just imagine huge fat guy trying to bend his body like a ballerina while shaking like a bowl of jello, the fat rippling everywhere. That's only if I could keep my balance in the first place, that is.
>>
>>34369705
maybe crashing your fucking metabolism isnt a good idea
>>
File: fat wojak distressed.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
fat wojak distressed.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
>9 am
>already had 1094 calories
looks like I'm not eating anything else today.
>>
>>34371000

Fuck the stereotypes of fat people or men doing yoga. Yoga is honestly one of the best things in life. I've never ever felt better after an exercise than I did after doing yoga for 30 minutes.

Just buy a yoga mat and do yoga from youtube videos in the privacy of your own room. Best feeling you'll ever get
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.