[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for work theard.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: Jobless.jpg (198KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jobless.jpg
198KB, 640x360px
So how is the job hunt going anon? any luck?
What type of job you looking for?
>>
Op here, I'm about to lose my job as the company is closing down. I thinking I'm going to try to get government job.
>>
File: sara.jpg (160KB, 596x844px) Image search: [Google]
sara.jpg
160KB, 596x844px
i'm going to school in two months so basically my life is in a holding pattern until then.

neetdom is a fucking horrible bitch of a life.
>>
>>34369631
what are you studying? What job do you hope to get out of it?
>>
File: 1483969663950.jpg (59KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1483969663950.jpg
59KB, 500x332px
>>34369412
i'm starting my last term at uni and my work has only put me in for one shift a week so i've been looking for a second job for a fortnight now

>no replies back from anyone
>>
I have a job doing tax preparation but it's only part time and seasonal and for some dumb reason I thought I would be able to end up working there year round. Simply because there are some people there year round but I didn't know that other employee was actually another owner. I'm not even that retarded, I understand how running a business works so now I am pissed at myself for not figuring out that no way would they pay someone for year round like that. Also due to fuck-ups on their part I have to inconvenience the other employees and I'm scared of fucking up something and getting fined for a ton of money. And my boss likes me a lot and is always really happy with me so I can't quit without pissing off him and my parents. I almost miss my old job but that was cut to only 15 hours a week after they closed a location without firing any of the employees.

I really just want to make enough to move out and live a relatively peaceful life. That's all I care about. No family, no girlfriend, just a tiny shitbox apartment and internet.

So now in a few months I'll be looking for work again unless I go back to my old job which will happily welcome me back.
>>
So I understand this probably pisses off you unemployed people I must seem like a huge ass for complaining about this. But I am looking for a new job right now since I am 22 and can't stand living with my parents any longer than I have to, I need to get out so they can start fixing up the house for retirement without dealing with all my shit.
>>
File: IMG_0910.jpg (34KB, 206x211px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0910.jpg
34KB, 206x211px
>>34369412
I'm a cook making 11/hr at a dead end job and I'm 26

Not well fampai, feels like I'll be living with mom forever at this rate
>>
File: 216.jpg (42KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
216.jpg
42KB, 540x720px
>>34369689

Pipefitting. It's a 3 month pre employment program at a technical college. If I can't get a job fitting when I'm done I'll go back to labouring.

It's in a different city to. Can't wait to get rid of this apartment and get into a new life with new challenges and horizons.
>>
File: aldi.png (138KB, 1502x1786px) Image search: [Google]
aldi.png
138KB, 1502x1786px
I worked a seasonal job at Costco for 3 months. They called me a couple days after seasonal period ends said they're gonna hire me back permanently at the end of March when they hire for summer.

But that leaves more than 2 months where I don't have a job. I'm considering applying to Aldi, a German grocery store. It pays $13 an hour just like Costco but it's closer and full time vs part time. Mainly because it's shitty to lay someone off for 2 months and then hire them back, in order to have a tighter payroll.
>>
I make maps for the military. I love it so much. Making maps is what I do in my free time anyway. I started at $45k/year and I'm going to get a raise when I hit 1 year in a few weeks.
>>
>>34369751
I know that feeling. Work has only give me 1 and half shifts a week until they shut down.
Hang in there.
>>
>>34369803
Living the free from others is the dream,
Why don't you become an accountant?
>>
>>34369839
Leaving home, life was never good, leaving home..
>>
>>34370120
I don't want to work 70 hours a week. I'd literally rather commit suicide. Also I suck at my job despite what my boss thinks, I'm just quick at data entry.

>>34369922
Isn't Aldi's like insanely intense because they want you to do the work of 2 people to justify paying you twice as much? Not that I mind that. Plus you might get to work alone and be responsible for all the store shit which wouldn't be bad.
>>
File: 1468938364523.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1468938364523.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>34369412

Whatever you guys do, don't join the military. If you feel like you have to, just go for the Navy or Airforce, the Army is utter shit so far. I get more and more depressed every day with this shit.
>>
>>34370374
Can you join any armed forces with self harm scars? asking for a horribly depressed friend who has just about given up on life completely
>>
File: 47997710_p0.jpg (425KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
47997710_p0.jpg
425KB, 600x600px
>>34369412
>tfw have a part time job
>work anywhere from 12-20hours a week
>Want more money
>don't know what to get as a second job that is near me.
>>
I just want to come up with something I can do on my own, without a boss, that pays well enough to allow me rent my own place

but I can't think of anything
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.