[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panic Attacks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471103122613.gif (440KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471103122613.gif
440KB, 200x200px
>it's another you think you have cancer episode
>it's another you think your heart is failing episode
>it's another you think you'll get killed/mutilated in an auto accident episode
>it's another your worried you'll get grotesquely disfigured in a household accident and you will be more fucked then you are now episode
>it's another weakness episode
>it's another shaking episode
>it's another you think you have a brain tumor or are having a stroke because your brain is adjusting to the new meds episode
>>
>>34368697
>it's another you think you pissed off a driver on the road and now you think they're following you so they can shoot you when you get home episode
>>
>>34368697
>it's another you think you have cancer episode
Nope. Not retarded.
>it's another you think your heart is failing episode
Not retarded.
>it's another you think you'll get killed/mutilated in an auto accident episode
Not that much of a pussy.
>it's another your worried you'll get grotesquely disfigured in a household accident and you will be more fucked then you are now episode
Nope. Not retarded.
>it's another weakness episode
Yep.
>it's another shaking episode
Yep.
>it's another you think you have a brain tumor or are having a stroke because your brain is adjusting to the new meds episode
Wow, you're fucking retarded.
>it's another you think you pissed off a driver on the road and now you think they're following you so they can shoot you when you get home episode
This is beyond anxiety. This is just autistic.
>>
>>34368697
I have a theory that panic attacks are related to misalignment in the neck area. Have you tried exercises to restore your neck curve?
>>
>>34369496
What a shit theory.
>>
>>34369916
All the nervous system "cables" run through a tiny opening in your neck. Ding it wrong and you have yourself a bad flow of energy. You get stuck in a parasympathetic state - the fight or flight state, of which a panic attack is the epitome of.
>>
>>34370010
it's due to an overactive amygdala or however its spelled, thats where fight or flight originates
>>
>>34368743
Are you me? By the time I'm home I'm so jittery and shaky and convinced they're gonna road rage my ass, that I'm about to kill the muthafucker for real if they come into the driveway. They never do however. Fucking cunts.
>>
>>34370619
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJFxt9cL9GU

just do like this guy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.