[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else here /givenup/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: protect and preserve.jpg (190KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
protect and preserve.jpg
190KB, 750x1000px
i havent even had a conversation with a girl outside of the internet. what chance do i have fucking one and starting a relationship?

women are overrated
>>
>>34368033
Dating is honestly a numbers game. For every 10 girls that don't like you, maybe one will. Being alone fucking sucks, man. I get that. You know what sucks even more? Being miserable. Keep on trying, robro.

(or just jerk it to trap threads, i don't care)
>>
>>34368095
>Dating is honestly a numbers game.
i have to agree
i got no dating experience bu i message random girls online
half of them replies but only few % actually stays for longer
I assume it might be similar irl
>>
File: 1470773220488.png (52KB, 994x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1470773220488.png
52KB, 994x1044px
you've never in your entire life had one conversation with a female IRL?

like, even an innocuous one not involving potential romance or sex at all?

if that is honestly the case i would recommend attempting to do so before attempting to fuck a girl and obtain a relationship with her

i mean, i'm on this board so i'm obvi a virgin but i struggle to comprehend how someone could go at least 18 years without a single conversation with someone of the opposite sex; nigga do you go to the store at all?
>>
File: 1474327761887.png (5KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
1474327761887.png
5KB, 213x237px
cant give up if you never tried in the first place
>>
dating girls sounds awesome and a must-do only when you never did that
I have the fortune to be moderately handsome and not shy, I dated around
20-25 women and I can tell you it's mostly annoying:
girls like shitty things, all of them
you can't have a decent conversation, they have to feel important and listened
no imagination, pretty boring
most of them are boring to fuck, they're never up for kinky stuff
you have to suck up their shit when they're sad
they always have to compare you with the endless guys who are after them
they don't support you in anything

I'm fed up and except few booty calls I'm not dating anyone anymore
it's a loss of time

go with hookers instead, much more fun
>>
>>34368033
Dude start HRT and become a woman besr eoute IMO
>>
File: 1474651593319.jpg (54KB, 354x635px) Image search: [Google]
1474651593319.jpg
54KB, 354x635px
>>34368221
sure i've said hello to a girl and maybe we've talked about class or some stupid shit but i cant remember having one that lasted more than maybe three minutes
>>34368247
you're right but what i really meant was that i'd given up giving a shit
i just dont think its worth the mental effort anymore
>>
>>34368033
>women are overrated
They aren't. Its just the ones that are worth it are really hard to find, and then even harder to keep.

>>34368375
This has been 90% of my dating experience.
The 10% was this one woman who shared the same hobbies as me (into snowboarding, sci fi/fantasy books and photography).

But I met her too soon in my life and had not "game".

I don't think I'll meet another woman like her, but it has opened me up to the possibility that such awesome women exist.

Needless to say, if you stop looking, you'll never find them.
>>
File: 1479541788162.jpg (4KB, 156x148px) Image search: [Google]
1479541788162.jpg
4KB, 156x148px
anyone else becoming addicted to the feeling of being spurned, rejected and unloved? theres a sick sense of satisfaction in self pity i guess? part of me says tongue in cheek that i dont want to be loved and i dont care anymore. its like a cry for help. am i just being immature?
>>
>>34368826
>anyone else becoming addicted to the feeling of being spurned, rejected and unloved?
I get what you're saying but no, not yet. The feeling has become familiar but not "enjoyable" yet. Sure there are moments where I think defeatist stuff like "of course she rejected you, no one likes you, no one ever will" but I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling. It shakes me to the core every time it happens and makes me wanna die. Guess I'm not completely broken yet.
>>
>>34368095
this is normie advice, true only for normies. if you're ugly you can talk to/message/whatever thousands of girls and none will ever respond no matter what your personality is like.
>>
File: 1351738796274.jpg (40KB, 556x565px) Image search: [Google]
1351738796274.jpg
40KB, 556x565px
I know it might be extremely hard to believe me OP, but I was in a relationship with a girl for 6 years (19 to 25 y/o) and I absolutely know that /givenup/ feel. For different reasons, sure, but I've given up on the idea of actual love or even a true understanding of a fellow human being desu.
>>
File: 1484809921346.webm (2MB, 1096x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484809921346.webm
2MB, 1096x1080px
I use to come on this board when it first came back and wondered if this was true ? Are there really people out there who have never even hugged the opposite sex? I mean even I had sex and I'm almost 400 pounds sad to say to much alcohol but before I ballooned up I went on several dates and had a couple gf's hell! I'm actually talking to someone right now. So my question I guess is "is it really that hard to talk to woman"?
>>
>>34369527
troll, bait, ignore
asdfasfjdj2rnadsfl
>>
>>34369591
I swear to you I am not trolling. I wish I was but I'm actually tall so I kinda look like I weigh 270 or something last time I weighed myself I was 380 feels bad man but my point is woman aren't hard to talk to you just have to have fun with the convo and not take shit so serious.
>>
>>34368033
Dating is completely overrated. Just fuck whores. I mean, it's not like women are going to judge you because most of them are anyway. Just stop griping about "muh loneliness." You're not missing anything other than the inevitable heart break and subsequent depression thereafter.
>>
>it's a normies telling kv's that they should feel lucky because they don't have to deal with women episode
>>
>>34370012
>implying they don't know far better than you do what you're actually missing out on

>people with experience shouldn't tell people what it is like to people who haven't experienced it
why?
>REEE they just don't know what it's like
but wait they actually do because everybody has been a virgin before
>>
I made out with a girl at a bar and snorted coke off her thigh but then when we hung out again I was dead sober and I didn't even get a hug.
>>
>>34370549
>snorted coke off of female's thigh
>no sex

nigga tf lmaoooo what are you doing
>>
>>34370570
I don't know man. I fucked up my chance
>>
>>34370672
oh :(
now i feel bad for making fun of you. Keep looking my man. If you could get that far, youll find someone
>>
>>34370012
this is somewhat true though just trust me on this. there are alot of toxic as fuck women and situations you dont want to be in. nothing compares to the pain of being in love with a female you cant have and writhing around in agony but still being controlled by the feeling of her simply acknowledging you. its like a cruel disease and its not goddamn worth it. this isnt even counting the bullshit that can happen when you just meet a shitty person and think you want to date them
>>
>>34370695
Its ok anon.Yeah I've been getting fit and I've noticed more looks, but I just don't have the social opportunities to actively exercise my social skills.
>>
>>34370836
I have the same issue. Do you work? Or are you in college? Maybe you can meet some cuties there.
>>
>>34370867
Yeah like 60 hours a week. Gonna start school soon though and I'm certain I'll find someone when I'm surrounded by them
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 645x773px
>>34368033
Getting a boyfriend was the best thing I ever did
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.