[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whore sjw betrays robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0985.jpg (56KB, 410x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
56KB, 410x480px
+1 (310) 968-3561

I gave the woman half my salary when she was out of work on and off - for four years. Now I've found she's out to do anything for an extra buck. I came home last Thursday to find a strangers car in the driveway. Parking across the street i waited a few minutes only to find a chad coming out the front door and speeding away.
Help me let her know what she did wrong. I'm too robot to confront her in person.

+1 (310) 968-3561
>>
File: IMG_0062.png (36KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0062.png
36KB, 778x512px
What's do boobs feel like, lads?
>>
How much money did you lend to her?
>>
>>34367990
Over the four years something like13,000 , not counting gifts of my own generosity. I'm totally beside myself
>>
All women are fucking degenerate sluts who will suck and fuck on your dime.
>>
File: 1442218373360.jpg (43KB, 329x353px) Image search: [Google]
1442218373360.jpg
43KB, 329x353px
>>34367838
Been a long time since I've posted this:

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
>>
>>34368029
wow dude, you're a fucking IDIOT
>>
>>34368090
STACIE LEAVE NOW REEEE
>>
>>34367838
>>34368029
You fucking dumbass. Why the hell would you ever think to give her that much money?
>>
>>34368131
>STACIE

Not even close anon
>>
>>34367838
haha what a cuck
stupid cucks like you deserved to get ripped off

just pathetic
>>
>>34367838
shut up you faggot cuck
>>
>>34367838
You can help me out financially, anon. I'll talk to you when you're lonely and sing to you and maybe even play vidja (:
>>
>>34367838
Isn't this where everyone shouts
>NYPA
>>
Just called her. Pompous aspen bitch
>>
What's her name, bud?
>>
>>34368843
Allysandra
>>
>>34368090
This may sound autistic but we are all kind of connected in some retarded way.
If that story of anon is true giving a stacie some suicide calls wont hurt.
>>
>>34369003
>this might sound autistic

It does. But you're right
>>
How does it feel to be a cuck, op?
>>
>>34367838
>giving half your salary to a woman for four years
>realizing she's a bad person
>posting her number on 4chan because you lack the courage/mental capacity to confront people for their actions
>she'll still be getting that sweet "chad" dick

as i see it, looks like the only person who fucked up here is you
>>
>>34368464
This is where the newly immigrated cancer thinks they'll get le ebin raid thread
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.