[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /ALCOHOL/ here? >tfw drunk on bottom shelf vodka

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: 5907.jpg (128KB, 823x624px) Image search: [Google]
5907.jpg
128KB, 823x624px
Who /ALCOHOL/ here?
>tfw drunk on bottom shelf vodka
>>
>Bottom shelf vodka

I miss those days of youth back when I could handle that shit. Enjoy it while you can because in a few years the cheap shit will give you the worst hangovers imaginable.
>>
File: I happen to be an idiot.jpg (41KB, 680x660px) Image search: [Google]
I happen to be an idiot.jpg
41KB, 680x660px
>>34367807
I'm 27. I don't drink often because I hate alcohol.
>>
Daily reminder Alcohol severely lowers test
>>
>>34367679
>tfw have been drunk on bottle shelf vodka for the last 7 years d

Popov is GOAT

>only 16 dollars a handle
>can be hammered all week for 48 bucks
>>
>>34367807
>cheap shit will give you the worst hangovers imaginable.
lmao
ethanol gives you hangovers if you dont stay hydrated
ethanol is in all alcohol
>>
File: vodka_russianstandard.jpg (50KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
vodka_russianstandard.jpg
50KB, 540x720px
>>34367922
I have heard some alright things about popov. But My personal favorite is Russian standard.

Last time I got drunk on it I tried to smash the bottle on my friends sink and then I headbutted the friend and almost broke her nose. I remember nothing of it.

Russian standard might actually be a bit to tasty...
>>
>>34367679
>tfw my fantasy is that I live on my own and someone gifted me big bottle of alcohol and I sip from it every night
>>
>>34367679
>do LSD/shrooms
>Alcoholism manifests in hallucinations as horrifying demons
>????
>PROFIT
>>
>>34367884

Severely lowers what?
>>
Alcohol doesn't help me enjoy things anymore so I don't drink much
>>
>>34367950
Cheap stuff. And darker alcohols have this thing called congeners that mess you up.

Ever heard of a red wine hangover?
>>
>>34367807

I'm in my 30s and I get no hangovers. You know why? After spending an entire day drinking, I eat some food, take my vitamins (multi, b12, fish oil, C) and stay up for an hour or two after my last drink drinking plenty of water. Sure, my liver is failing, I'm fat as fuck and will probably die from heart failure or stroke but at least I never have any hangovers. And if I do, it's because I wake up early and just feel a little dizzy but no headache or anything. I drink more water and go back to bed. After 8-10 hours of sleep, I'm good as new.
>>
>>34367679
Can anyone recommend some fairly cheap alcohol you can pick up at the store for someone who doesn't really like to drink
>>
>>34368153

If you don't like to drink, getting the cheap shit is not the best choice as the cheaper the alcohol is the worse the taste and feeling of intoxication is.
>>
File: you know it.jpg (55KB, 561x453px) Image search: [Google]
you know it.jpg
55KB, 561x453px
>>34367679
Doing shots of Gosling's Black Seal Rum and nursing an oatmeal stout. Party on Wayne.
>>
>>34368153

Just get the cheapest shit and mix it with your favorite soda. Mix like 1 alcohol 3 soda with ice. It wont be too strong and you'll get drunk. I recommend mixing with diet soda since you'll be drinking a lot of calories. You don't want the beetus do ya? Eventually you become an alcoholic and could care less for taste. I actually mix half and half. I can drink an entire 1.75L bottle in 1 day if I drink all day. A fifth if I start drinking in the evening. Oh and you'll generally want to mix dark/dark or clear/clear. Like vodka and sprite or whiskey and coke.
>>
File: tumblr_n3h3ncAL8r1rcs76xo1_1280.jpg (60KB, 599x393px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3h3ncAL8r1rcs76xo1_1280.jpg
60KB, 599x393px
i was sober all morning until I woke up this afternoon, just like the song.

my eye opener will come soon since I'm pretty much fucking up, I think.
>>
>>34368423

why drink the juice robot?
>>
File: 1402030880723.jpg (458KB, 735x960px) Image search: [Google]
1402030880723.jpg
458KB, 735x960px
>>34368423
Already posted ITT but I'm bumping again because fuck yeah Johnny Hobo reference. Drink up bastards!
>>
Is there anything like alcohol that wont kill me if I take it everyday? I've been an alchy for years now and last August i found out I had a fatty liver so I quit for 3 months then started drinking again in December and used the "holidays" as an excuse. I've been drinking everyday since, about 2-4 40oz of malt liquor. I'm also supposed to be tapering off benzos (prescribed, taken as directed) and I think once I run out of benzos and if I continue drinking, I'll die or end up in the hospital. Fuck.
>>
File: sgda 2.jpg (102KB, 1414x715px) Image search: [Google]
sgda 2.jpg
102KB, 1414x715px
>>34368437
luxury problems, really. it's boredom since I'm not where I want to be in life. I'm 22, taken and in college so there's some sort of future ahead but all I want is to just play music. I think it started there and mutated into some sort of bigger problem, especially because after long periods of isolation and alcohol/weed you can't think straight even though you think you can. I've been on the stuff daily for 3 years and my songwriting has only gotten better in theory - i certainly haven't gotten more creative.

in the end my relationship is not doing well and I can't get it together at college either. I'm falling back into my old neet/depressed habits since even my room is slowly turning into a dump and I can't find my old motivation to just bite the bullet and clean the entire fucker out. it's a downward spiral at this point, really. all fronts are losing and soon there'll be a breaking point where it's time to fight the bottle and everything. until then I'll just wait it out for whatever reason, can't be long because I'm throwing away the stuff I DO have but can't appreciate until the fire's really lit under my ass.

>>34368480
someone on here sent me the track. it's good, candid music and I might just give it a spin now. Cheers anon
>>
>>34368645

Can you cannabis?
>>
File: i feel it.jpg (41KB, 402x403px) Image search: [Google]
i feel it.jpg
41KB, 402x403px
>>34368645
Kratom + weed, my man. Throw a couple brewskis on top and you're in heaven. Brewskis optional.
>>
>>34368854

I'm a NEET and go to a poor clinic that actually drug tests you to see their shitty psychiatrists. I go there to keep getting my meds refilled every couple of months. I've heard that's illegal or something but I had to sign something that was probably a waiver. IDK. I'm retarded. So I can't really smoke weed. I can maybe for about a month then stop for a month before doctor visit or something.

>>34368915
I've looked into Kratom. I was so close to buying some online (legally) but I read it's has a high tolerance after a couple of uses and of it's withdrawals ... I read it's only good to use once a week, max, to get the best out of it. I want to use everyday. Other than that, I don't know anyone that sells weed within 100 miles. I moved to a shitty rural area and don't know anyone. :(
>>
>>34367679
i got a little self bottle of wine to drink in one go for when i want to dig in my bp

ama i guess
>>
>>34368068
Testosterone. I wonder if that's why women commit supoku less often sometimes.
>>
File: 1463378518443.jpg (9KB, 236x206px) Image search: [Google]
1463378518443.jpg
9KB, 236x206px
>>34369054
I'm the kratom guy. There's no withdrawal at all, it's a very soft drug. I've done it for about a month straight everyday in my longest streak and mild constipation and grogginess in the early morning were my only complaints. Obviously there is some tolerance, but there's some for booze too, it's still worth doing even if you're just feeling reaaaaaaaaal nice instead of "OMG PARADISE".
Not trying to convince you of anything, it's just I used to be a hardcore alky (fifth a night) and kratom and weed helped me kick... well, lessen my habit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.