[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros I have run into a problem lately and I would love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: mira_hearth.png (369KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
mira_hearth.png
369KB, 500x500px
Hey /b/ros I have run into a problem lately and I would love to get some advice over here. Basically I met this qt girl in a club and we made out. After that I got her fb and am now struggling to flirt via text. I am decent at keeping irl conversations but I am inexperienced in texting. Do you have some advice?
>>
You can either nut in her of kys
>>
>>34367595
She lives in a different city, I'm dependent on texting atm
>>
Just be yourself and don't be too thirsty. Don't play that game bullshit, it sucks when people do it to you. Just be cool and yourself. Good luck robot
>>
>>34367742
>just be yourself

damn
>>
Just keep the conversaton on her, ask her is she's planning a visit to your town, you are planing to hers, what should you visit etc etc. Also post some screnshoots to see what we're workibg with here
>>
>>34368179
I texted her today, asked her for photo of us in the club, she sent it and then attempted to flirt, I then had to go so told her I will text her later.
Haven' t texted her yet, it's too late now (today) anyway

>send screeshots

not english sorry
>>
>>34368179
>>34368427
I can maybe translate you the convo into greentext
>>
>>34368512
Sure, also where you from oppie?
>>
This is not /b/ correct me if I am wrong.
>>
>>34368587
Just go with it
>>
>>34368535
She is greentext *emote*

Hey do you have any photos from the weekend?

>*send a photo* just this one

Nice *heart*

Crazy night, I woke up at the house of some vietnamese

>Yeah the photo is really awesome *heart* *tears of joy* *tears of joy*

Well it was crazy, I met with some bussinessman, which said he will help me to start bussiness, around eight people invited me to their homes and I also saw a fight.
Btw I didn't know that I was so photogenic

cont.
cont.
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>34368535
>>34368748

>well you're madman *tears of joy* *tears of joy* you look handsome [on the photo] *monkey covering its eyes* *heart*

Well I certainly won' t forget on <insert a name of a city>
I heard you have some dance ball in three weeks

>I don' t doubt that *tears of joy* *kiss*
>Do you plan on going there?

Well I would come over, I invited some <insert name for male inhabitants of the city> on our ball *heart*

>guys or girls? *tears of joy* *:P* *kiss*

cont.
>>
By this i'd say you're doing A pretty solid job oppie,you got a chance with her just don't fuck up
>>
>>34368938
Both *:P*, unfortionatelly it probably wont happen, many of them cant go
You can visit, if you want to <time address>

>It probably wont happen, ours wouldnt let me

Nvm, I know that its a long trip to <my city>
I travel like this from time to time
But I also made lot of girls angry, I always invite them somewhere and forget about it *sweating*

cont.
>>
>>34369138
>My (((parents))) would be for it, but if I told them Im traveling to a boy that Ive spent one hour talking to in the club, they wouldnt be happy *tears of joy* *kiss*
>And also Im a girl, I couldnt just simply sleep somewhere *sweaty smile*
>But if you visit my city sometimes, let me know *satisfied*

Then tell them [parents], that it was love at first sight and they will let you go *kiss*
We'll be sleeping at my friends' house (like 20 ppl in one room)

>Uhhm that wouldnt help me much *tears of joy* *tears of joy* *kiss*
>It will be a nice one *sweaty smile*

I have to go, my training starts in ten minutes, am already bit late, I have to run
If I wont be tired I will write you *kiss*

>Ok *smile* *satisfied* bye *kiss*
>>
>>34369056
when my training ended my phone was dead, I had to ride 2 hours home and it was already too late to text her, idk what should I do tommorow, I feel like I messed up
>>
>>34367554
Anon needs help
Have a bump
>>
>>34367742
>game bullshit
What do you mean?
>>
>>34367554
Pretend like you are talking to her in person.
Use emojis instead of facial expressions and tone.
Keep it short or match her length just like in a real life conversation.
>>
>>34369930
Good points, but how do I actually flirt (I have problem with this irl also)
>>
>>34367554
Honestly, only text in order to make plans. Other than that, you come across as desperate and are demonstrating you don't do anything productive with your time aside from think about her. So, your only plan with her should be getting her back into your presence so you can interact from there. Texting is absolute garbage.
>>
>>34370004

Ding ding ding, chicken dinner we have a winner
>>
>>34369392
>>34369930

Looking at what you are typing it seems like you are doing good. The question is when to initiate the text and how often.

Also >gtfo normie reee
>>
>>34370004
>texting is absolute garbage

I agree, but it is necessary to fill the gaps when she's not with you. If you just ignore her and then text her one month later to go out, she will tell you to fuck off ... also you want to keep her interested in you otherwise you will get friendzoned
>>
>>34370064
I just recently started exploring the wonders of social life as I was very much fully autistic (((6 months ago))).
This is really my first experience trying to flirt so I seek help of fellow robots here.
>>
>>34370122
Which brings us back to my point:
>your only plan with her should be getting her back into your presence so you can interact from there
Setup a time to get together with her. Do something adventurous. Let her fill in the gaps when you two depart. She'll be thinking, "Yo, this guy does cool shit like this all the time? Lemme succ."
>>
>>34370347
The problem is she lives in a different city so I need to learn how to sext quickly or I'm done
>>
>>34370248
>asking other autists how to not be autistic
Makes you think
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.