[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: starpepe.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
starpepe.gif
924KB, 500x281px
Lets at least pretend /r9k/ hasn't been ruined by newfags, normies, /lgbt/, reddit and spam and share some feels. Obscure feels, Sad feels, Angry feels its all welcome here
>>
File: 1484404018156.png (48KB, 1155x587px) Image search: [Google]
1484404018156.png
48KB, 1155x587px
Brutal and hits home
>>
>tfw genuinely dont want a gf

i dont know whats wrong with me, i dont feel depressed in terms of suicidal thoughts or sadness but women seem incredibly dull, vapid and in general nothing in life seems nteresting at all even though im fairly happy

>>34366857
thanks for sharing anon, btw i think of all the anons on this board even if i dont know them i wish them the best.
>>
File: 1481729674574.png (126KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1481729674574.png
126KB, 261x192px
>>34366910
>mfw half of my friends have had girls nearly get to the point of begging to be with them but they always refuse
I wish I could be like this, women are poison on a man's soul. Consider yourself lucky for not craving relationships.
>>
I just want to be happy again. I've done everything right, but I'm still miserable...
>>
i got drunk and spent all my money this weekend now i'm broke until monday fuck my life someone just please end it already
>>
>>34367014
Im sorry anon, but hey at least you have friends. I only feel this feel because recently i 've found out some girl who is supposedly attractive likes me and i genuinely dont care anymore, i feel nothing.

i know how normie that sounds but only recently i have been considered attractive, in highschool i was bullied for being ugly and having shit hair, i was also pretty weird
>tfw wore a cumstained jumper to school

>>34367046
Whats making you unhappy anon if you want to share

>>34367078
I'm sure you can last till monday anon, find something fun to do. I'd suggest going on walks. Try to conserve any food you have.
>>
>>34366838
My mom takes almost all my paycheck in "rent"/phone bill then says thanks because I help out and then I'm only left with 50 bucks for the first half of the month until my paycheck the 2nd month. And then she just fucking fights with me over eating the blueberries she bought. I gave you 150 bucks go buy 17 boxes and shove them up your ass already

This cycle has repeated 4 months now and I should have more than just 300 bucks saved, yet,

I'm a cog in two machines that take my money, my company and my mom lol while I get shit !!
>>
>>34367145
Anon that sounds rough, good for you that you are employed though, you should be proud of that. I'd endure it as long as you can then find the cheapest shithole you can live in, i find that folks from /r9k/ can tolerate hell al lot better than normies
>>
>>34366910
Mate that's some grade 3 repressed gay right there, /lgbt/ us that way buddy
>>
>>34367236
Im not gay, its not denial, id be happy to be able to have any identity at all too be honest, i have no interest in men either, women and men are just a dull soup of slightly ugly and slightly pretty and fapping is just a chore.
>>
>tfw you have a gf but are still miserable a lot of the time
>tfw being with her is nice but it doesn't make you hate yourself any less
It's enough to keep me alive, but I want to not be >>34366857
I have no dreams or goals, I just exist. She makes existing better but it still eats away at me
>tfw you'll never stop being afraid that one day she'll realize how shitty you are and leave
>>
>>34367145
Can you afford to move out? Sounds like you might be able to do better elsewhere
>>
>>34366838
/lgbt/ is its own thing, traps have always been part of /r9k/ and almost everyone here would/want to fuck a traps boipussy
>>
>>34367677
You're a newfag and i wont hold it against you but no they haven't, the problem is newfags think its some meme and post the same crap ruining the board. back in 2012 there was no trap spam at all and a lot more >Tfw no gf
>>
>>34367723
If anything its a improvement before the traps it was just eh, traps bring this place to life
>>
>>34367677
Its mostly just a meme not everyone here would fuck a man in a dress, though there are a fair amount of traps that post here.
>>
>>34367783
I dont want to derail this thread so im not going to argue with you but hhonestly its a lot wose /r9k/ was genuinely comfy in a way most people wont be ableto understamnd, it was such a relief after a horrible day of isolation and social rejection being able to be here and chill with people who understood your problems now its just the same shit threads
>why dont you have an x gf anon?
>BIG BLACK COCK XDDD
>boipucci
>gay
>fembot here guys
>whats the gayest thin you have ever done
et cetera

im not gonna reply anymore evn if you mean well because i wont this thread to remain on topic
>>
>>34367273
depression can manifest in multiple ways. overwhelming apathy can be a sign of depression.

are you taking care of yourself physically and mentally? are you spending most of your time in front of a screen?
>>
>>34366838
>tfw you gave up on everything and stopped caring at all
i can't even feel bad about it anymore
>>
File: ludvig van beethoven.jpg (26KB, 326x350px) Image search: [Google]
ludvig van beethoven.jpg
26KB, 326x350px
>tfw realizing that I have no emotional connection with my GF of 5 years and that I want to break up and live alone to channel all my efforts into becoming a maestro
>>
>>34367895
I wont lie to you that i spend over >10h a day on a computer, but im not fat im actually ideal weight, i look after my skin and eat fairly healthily, i take vitamins et cetera. but overwhelming apathy does describe very well. i have no opinions on anything, i dont want a job or have any ideas of what i want to do with my life, i dont think id really care if my family and friends died but again i dont feel sad, im genuinely happy most of the time and i dont know whats wrong with me. sorry to hit you with a wall of text

>>34367923
I think theres a benefit to that you can truly be comfortable at all times and be ready for anything.
>>
>>34366838
>tfw wagecuck

oregano
>>
File: 1484035709784.jpg (72KB, 750x705px) Image search: [Google]
1484035709784.jpg
72KB, 750x705px
>tfw cannot force myself to care about anything, even the things I suppodely enjoy
>five days into this semester and I already know I'm going to fail out again

What am I going to do with my life?
>>
Sometimes I feel like I really am a robot. The only thing that makes me feel alive anymore is playing music and I can only stand to do that for twenty minutes these days because I feel so damn inadequate. I just want to not do anything, not feel anything, be disconnected from my body; maybe it'd be easier if I didn't have to worry about maintaining my physical or mental health.
I'm just tired, man.
>>
That feel when you weren't meant to have to have life, yet I still cling like a chikd
>>
File: download (4).jpg (4KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
4KB, 275x183px
>that feel when death's coming and it's going to be the end of it all
>>
How do people have ambition, motivation, energy, whatever it is? The only reason I can think of for going to class, figuring out a career, doing anything other than killing myself is my parents. They're essentially the only reason I try to be somewhat functional. That's not gonna work for me forever. I'm already losing myself to my own avoidance of reality. The only times I'm remotely happy are times when I can abuse escapism for days on end. I guess I just don't get how people find the energy and motivation to live.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.