[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: looool.jpg (7KB, 229x235px) Image search: [Google]
looool.jpg
7KB, 229x235px
>sitting like pic related
>still wondering why people just know you are a beta loser
>>
>>34366671
everyone in europe sits like that
>>
>>34366695
qed

origiandsfandfansdf
>>
>>34366671
Is it weird that I physically can't sit like that?
>>
>>34366671
Every male sits like that here, balls and dick are too big to sit properly, it's either that or "manspreading"
>>
>>34366671
>Intentionally making yourself uncomfortable.

I recommend seeing your nearest psychiatrist.
>>
>>34366707
probably not.
Short legs?
>>
>>34366695
so //thread?
>>
>>34366707
do you weigh more than 300 lbs? Then it is not weird, you're just fat.
>>
the virgin sit
>>
>>34366710

I would consider putting the dirty bottom of your shoe against the next person's leg/armrest area worse than just a clothed knee (that doesn't stick out as far) in manspreading though.
>>
>>34366671

>mistaking alpha male posture for beta

Confirmed for omega.

If you don't sit like that you're a numale
>>
>>34366821
Well yes, people sit like that when there are no issues on the matter.
>>
>>34366850

When you have to consciously make the effort to sit a certain way to try to signal that you're "alpha," you're trying way too hard. Anyone can see through this. Especially if you sit like this and try to talk in the "dudebro" talk but it isn't natural. It's worse than just straight up acting like a loser or a "beta."
>>
>>34367018

>masses of implications

This is objectively the most numale response you could have made, you insecure, projecting omega.

Did you honestly think describing your awkward attempts to sit like a man was a good idea, you eunuch?
>>
>>34366695
And how many countries in Europe are being flooded with shitskins and terrorists?
>>
>>34368692
we squat in my country
now i know why
>>
>>34368717
Thank you for using your slav squat powers to shield us from immigrants
t. romanian
>>
I don't sit I float so they cannot make fun of how I sit...
>>
I've been sitting like this my whole life. What's wrong with it?
>>
>>34366671
The average traps sit with her legs crossed to hide her feminine penis.
>>
>>34368916
Thats be uase they are a man and want tonact as feminine as possible, I would fuck a traps boipussy though
>>
>>34367537
>this is the manliest way to sit
>also it is the least manly way to sit if you're doing it in an insecure manner to try and project masculinity

You have contradicted yourself and left the only variable to be the amount of insecurity and conversely confidence to be what defines masculinity. To which I say "no shit you moron"
>>
I dont get it, what's the issue?
>>
>>34368944
I would too along with half the board, traps are in high demand. I dont't even consider it gay do to being attracted to the feminine qualities of them. If I was gay I would just want to fuck men.
>>
>>34368967
There is no issue.
>>
>>34366741
>>34366760
I'm 180 cm tall and weigh 75 kilos. I just can't stretch like that, it brings me discomfort, even though I do sports and stretch regularly/
>>
File: _20170124_003901.jpg (64KB, 489x650px) Image search: [Google]
_20170124_003901.jpg
64KB, 489x650px
>>34366671
It's has the position of his arm which make him a beta
Look at pic related, that's how a true sits. Even when he wears beta clothes and flipflops he still comes off as alpha.
Learn from best anon
>>
>>34368717
Squatting is the true redpill.
>>
Ankle over the knee is how most guys sit. It's the most comfortable. The only people I've seen folding the inside of one knee over the other knee were either women, who have no balls that would be uncomfortable, or old men whose balls have gotten so saggy that they're not uncomfortable in that position.
>>
>>34367018
But it doesn't require that much effort at all and it's actually quite comfy.
>>
>>34366671
>scrolling
>see this
Shit you got me.
>>
>>34366671
I sit like this and I'm a biological female
>>
>>34366671
>literally sitting like this right now
Kill me desu
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.