[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Straight Girl's Guide to Being Single and Happy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1485194893842.jpg (59KB, 414x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485194893842.jpg
59KB, 414x479px
From vice:

>There's so much more to life than waking up to the smell of the same scalp every day. Your energy to try new, exciting, weird, beautiful things is a precious commodity that will fade away with time, so it's up to you to spend it well while it lasts

> Think of it like winning the lottery, but instead of winning actual money, you won a finite supply of youth, beauty, and moxie. Now you have a handle on that blunt analogy: spend that paper before your family tells you to do something sensible with it

>One of the joys of being a single straight gal is that it's really quite likely that anyone you want to fuck will want to fuck you back. This means you are free to revel in a veritable buffet of dick

>Wake up miles from home with an adult male who still likes skateboarding.

> Flirt with old men at high-class bars so they buy you fancy cocktails

>Get gonorrhoea. Eat mousse

>You can do what you want, because you're young and you're single and the only real responsibility you have is paying the contract up on that iPhone you cracked

>Go out there and play fuckabout before you're trapped in the purgatory of a joint bank account forever.
>>
link?

desu I'm surprised of the level of reflection
you don't hear that spelled out often, besides men forums (reddit, and 4chan of course)
>One of the joys of being a single straight gal is that it's really quite likely that anyone you want to fuck will want to fuck you back.
>>
>>34366567
>joint bank account
>implying she contributes
HIS bank account
>>
hnnng she's fucking beautiful
>>
I weep for the man that puts a ring on her in her 40's not knowing that she sees her relationship with him as a joyless prison sentence.
>>
>>34366668
She's like a 6/10 at best.
>>
>>34366650
my mom and stepdad have a joint bank account
my mom foots every bill, signs for everything, has both cars in her name, etc.
my stepdad just buys weed with his paycheck despite the fact that we're very nearly homeless.
>>
>>34366567
>energy to try new, exciting, weird, beautiful things

i.e. netflix&chill
when was the last time you saw a woman with a hobby?
>>
>>34366757
>i like to travel XDDD
>i like photography XDDDD
>>
>>34366818
>her greatest achievement in both is a selfie from a trip to las vegas
>>
>>34366567
t. a lonely revisionist
>>
>>34366567

If this is really from Vice and not satire then this is just plain lame. I can only really see it as satire because it doesn't only condone being a total whore (some women might be ok with doing this), but it puts the fact that they're being a total whore so bluntly that any woman trying to relate to it would be insulted I would think. "Be a total slut, waste your money, and get STDs!"

Honestly it sounds like something one of the bitter incels on here would make as a satire so I'm not convinced. Obvious b8.
>>
>>34366946
If only there were some way for you to verify it

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/being-a-single-girl
>>
>>34366567
> Think of it like winning the lottery, but instead of winning actual money, you won a finite supply of youth, beauty, and moxie. Now you have a handle on that blunt analogy: spend that paper before your family tells you to do something sensible with it
>actually advocating you blow your lottery winnings on hookers and drugs instead of doing something sensible with it, ending up with you being right back where you started
Love this crab in a bucket mentality.
>>
File: 1470619190045.png (16KB, 958x660px) Image search: [Google]
1470619190045.png
16KB, 958x660px
Why don't we revolt and force women into lifelong marriages with one partner only as in times of old?
>>
>>34366755
Do you have a point, my dear anon?
>>
>>34367016
womens suffrage
>>
>>34366650
seriously. she makes 25k/year writing and is going to leech some poor beta for the rest of his life when she is way past her expiration date and only give him sex once per year for all of it.
>>
>>34367142
Her twitter selfie is awful looking, either she's hideous or she sucks at pictures. She's more self aware than a lot of them, at least.
>>
>>34366965

While in the bathroom, emergency-shaving with your roommate's razor, have a quiet little word with yourself. Ask yourself this: am I going to have an orgasm tonight? If you don't think you are, you should send him home immediately, because you are ruining feminism for everyone with your terrible, conciliatory, orgasm-less sex.

This all makes sense until it gets to "ruining feminism"... the article as a whole is somewhat disturbing but I imagine something similarly depraved could be written from a male perspective.
>>
>>34366757
i see women with hobbies, it's just that absolutely none of these modern age feminists/roasties have actual hobbies.
>>
>>34367016
Because only we care and we're the minority.

Most men get laid, have gfs, and are treated well by women. Why would they want to change this system? This is the BEST time ever to be a guy that can get laid.

It's the screw-ups (whatever reason it is, girls don't like us whether it's your fault, their fault, or nobody's fault) like us who care, and who the fuck's going to listen to us?
I'm just glad that I'm not depressed every day and that some days my mood is good enough that seeing a beautiful woman walk by who never knows I exist beyond some occupied space, or seeing a couple in love only slightly bothers me.

Those are the days I live for
>>
>>34366567
I can't fucking stand this picture, 34000 likes man what a fucking joke. Kill yourself you stupid fucking roastie. I bet she cheated on her boyfriend and that's why he left.
>>
>>34367474
>emergency-shaving
>feminism
???
>>
>>34367794

Well anon I didnt need to get even more depressed but thanks for giving out the cold hard facts
>>
>>34366567
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOUR GRAPES
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 640x457px
>>34366818
But...I actually like both. I don't want to be a meme.

Pic related, traveled to Maine at one of the farthest points away from the rest of the United States. Very comfy for photography.
>>
>>34369129
>But...I actually like both. I don't want to be a meme.
If you're a woman, it's already too late. You're a walking talking breathing fucking meme, whose sole purpose is to spend (other people's) money and broadcast your feelings to the rest of the world.

>photography: Spending money on stupid shit so you can press a button and people can say "wow so deep"
>travel: Spending money on going somewhere so you can stand in a spot and press a button so people can say "wow so deep"*

* = inb4 "oh so youve never traveled before huh" whenever women say they like to "travel" it usually involves spending inordinate amounts of $$$ out of town and taking selfies then going home
>>
>>34369129
>Pic related, traveled to Maine at one of the farthest points away from the rest of the United States. Very comfy for photography.
NOBODY GIVES A SHIT
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.