[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you cunts so vapid? You guys disregard people just by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why are you cunts so vapid? You guys disregard people just by their status or physical traits. you guys hate chad because of he only see girls as fuckmeat yet you guys call girls roasties and shit. Seem like a lot of projection. What if you guys actually have fun and get to know a person instead of trying to fuck or get with a girl every second? Who knows you might actually have some success.
>>
>>34366526
because once you try the "get to know people thing" you realize most people are self-interested, fake, calculating pieces of shit. Additionally, you realize women are vapid, solipsistic, boring, needy, and generally ruin peace and tranquility.

I'd rather just fuck prostitutes. I literally cannot hang out with a girl unless there is some hope I'm going to fuck her.
>>
>>34366526
Most people here are dumb, but they're not trying to get laid all the time. Robots are young guys who don't have friends and don't try very hard with women, social drop outs.

I agree that /r9k/'s fixation on sex and relative disregard for friendships and relationships (especially over the last couple years) is stupid and alienating.
>>
girls like being treated like fuck meat
>>
>>34366618
or cynical and jaded failed normies who aren't delusional about the realities of the world. not raining on your parade.
>>
>>34366652
You're a normalfag. Not a robot, or a failed normie (failed normie is a wizchan term more or less synonymous with robot, referring to anybody who wants friends or a girlfriend instead of choosing to be alone). Your perception of reality was developed by reading cherrypicked captions posted on /r9k/, and you look down on your bluepill friends for thinking love is worth something.

You don't belong here, you fucked up this board, and you're as dumb as a rock.
>>
>>34366582
>most people are looking for their own well being and are inauthentic
I am sorry you feel this way but there are other people who actually cares about your well being and your success. Dismissing them all under this excuse is just acting on fear. don't want to judge you out anything but hiding and cowering isn't a very valuable trait.
Again dismissing all women because most of the ones you got to know are as you said not a good time isn't a very nice thing. You might be missing out your soul mate this way.
>>
>>34366795
reality has confirmed a lot of what is said on this board. not even sure what your point was.
>>
>>34366969
I was mad at you. There's no reason to sympathize with you, you're just an asshole who's proud of being jaded. I miss when this board had a lot of actual robots on it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.