[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here /horribleslavelife?/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

File: facepunch.jpg (10KB, 236x174px) Image search: [Google]
facepunch.jpg
10KB, 236x174px
>mother is obese
>can't move from her chair
>I am working for her because she inherited euro 10,000,000 from her father last year give me 30 euro per day (like 900 euro per month) to be her house man
>it is horrible
>I have to clean her, feed her, make her shit, (I mean, MAKE her, she refuses to shit because she eat too many of her snack she makes me make, which is, 400ml whole milk in bowl, with pieces of corn floating and chocolate shavings, she calls it 'bumblebee lake' because of the black and yellow), get her dressed, touch her ass and pussy clean etc
>she is ungrateful and treat me like fucking shit
>throws me across the room
>refuses to do pay rise
>worked on Christmas
>worked on birthday
>no days off
>too stupid to make another job
>tfw my hands always smell like her fat ass
>sometiems she forgets I am wiping and sits and crushes my hands
>have broken 4 fingers this way
>have had to lift with broken fingers and tell people in the gym I fell down stairs
>feel suicidal
>have to be on watch often so she isn't getting hurt
>sometimes she stops breathing in her sleep
>I sleep 4 hours a night, have to go to gym and can't during the day

I am working out so one day, I will smother her.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
Textless post are not blablablah
>>
Yo man I have a similar story except for mine is actually true
>Grandmother was an alcoholic for decades, drank herself into dementia and Alzheimer's at age 70.
>None of my aunts and uncles want to take her in, she is terrified of going to a home.
>My mother never felt loved by her, so she decides to take her in.
>I beg her not to, she has no experience caring for someone like this and Alzheimer patents are notoriously difficult.
>Grandmother weasels out of it by promising her power of attorney and 5k a month.
>Mother is greedy so she happily accepts
>She moves in and immediately starts accusing people of stealing from her, runs around screeching like an autistic retard, it's a god damn nightmare
>Asks me daily when I am moving out, it's clear she hates my guts and isn't nearly as bad mentally as she claims to be
>Shits her pants every night and just sits in it until the morning, mother has to clean it up
>she starts getting immensely bitter and angry about cleaning her own mothers shit up every day and takes it out on me. Calls the cops on me for "being too loud" and writes me out of the will
>takes my bed out of the house out of spite, now I sleep on the floor like a dog or a crackhead
>has me legally evicted, I have a week to vacate the premises

And here I am laying on the god effing floor writing this
>>
>>34366482
please dont tell me thats true.
>>
>>34367212
What the hell anon.. Where do you live near? It really is an unfair story.. Are you sure you are the victim here?
>>
File: 1484425096805.png (332KB, 702x743px) Image search: [Google]
1484425096805.png
332KB, 702x743px
>>34366482
post pics of her op

we need to see the extent of the problem.
>>
>>34367212
Damn, what are you going to do? I would never talk to my mother ever again if she did that.
>>
>throws me across the room
>can't move from chair
Please explain anon khuck
>>
>>34367531
i'll probably be homeless for a while in all honesty and yeah, the thing that really set it all in stone was when we were fighting and I asked her if she had any guilt or remorse about anything she had done to me and she laughed in my face. That's when I knew it was over
>>
File: 1484981112596.png (67KB, 334x229px) Image search: [Google]
1484981112596.png
67KB, 334x229px
>>34367733
Kill both of them. Then you can have the house for yourself.
>>
I refuse to believe this is true. NOBODY is that stupid OP.
>>
reporting in, just i got into a car accident driving home from friends house on mothers day. when i was in recovery friends moved away. now i am in a wheelchair go to therapy and the gym.
>>
>>34367563
she is strong as fuck
>>
>>34367844
I think you're trying too hard, anon. Come up with a more believable one next time.
>>
>>34367733
Go to a yardsale and buy a tent and a sleeping bag, if you got enough cash buy a mat to sleep on. Been there done that.
If you need help just ask
>>
>>34366482
>one day you're making a meal for her
>put a shit ton of sugar and a bunch of other unhealthy shit in the food and serve it up.
>keep doing it until she dies.
>inherit the money and move on with your life.

You already said you'd smother her so it's not like you have any trouble with actually killing her.
>>
>>34366482
bro just kill her, assuming you'll get the money she inherited, what have you got to lose? if she's so fat she can't move try getting her drunk af then lay her out and close her airways (bonus realism if she vomits) call ambulance in the morning saying you woke up and found her like that, bam, looks like she died of being an alcoholic hambeast.
>>
>>34366482
>mother is immobilized in chair
>walk away
>?????
>PROFIT
seriously why the fuck are you still living under the same roof as her
get the fuck out
>>
>>34367910
This, and steal money from your mother. Seriously she has given up all effort of caring for you. Just leave her anon.
>>
>>34367212
Do you at least have a car to sleep in when it happens? A job?
>>
>>34367212
well fuck 5k and you can't afford a nurse to take care of your shitty grandma?
>>
>>34368173
OP is clearly European. Why else would he be using Euros?
>>
>>34368174
oh she has an aide that comes on the weekdays, here's the kicker though. She makes my grandmother pay for that in ADDITION to the 5k a month she gets. She also has power of attorney, so she writes checks out to herself and signs then under POA. I deeply, deeply hate the both of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 200x193px
>>34366482
>can't stand
>throws you across the room

>>have broken 4 fingers this way
>>
File: 1484280915184.jpg (417KB, 2500x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1484280915184.jpg
417KB, 2500x2500px
Fucking kek

originale
>>
Bro literally just put a couple jugs of water by her side and a bedpan under her fat ass and go spend a week or so at a hotel or something, it'll be good for her and she'll lose weight from not eating
>>
>>34368173
Similar here in Australia and I'd imagine Canada but for a different reason, our housing markets are so fucked it's acceptable for people to stay at home

Unlike Americans jewing their own kids there's no expectation to pay rent, as long as you're working/studying to get on your feet and help cleaning, cooking etc. and not being an all round shit cunt
>>
File: 1456281889308.jpg (204KB, 608x603px) Image search: [Google]
1456281889308.jpg
204KB, 608x603px
>>34366482
>>throws me across the room
>>
Why is this board so cucked?

afsdggg
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 876x687px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 876x687px
>>34366482
Welcome to the life of being a nurse.

This is literally their job 24/7
>>
>>34366482
>sometimes she stops breathing in her sleep
Just let her stop breathing then? Not like you'd get into any trouble for it

Problem solved
>>
>>34369644
Except they won't actually take the really garbage people, and they can just walk away from it if they are mistreated
>>
>>34366482
30 bucks a fucking day, what a cheap bitch. Just fucking keep feeding that dumb hog until she dies of a stroke/heart attack and the money is left too you. Fatty oily foods only.
>>
>>34366482
>>tfw my hands always smell like her fat ass

I don't care if this is all fake, this is the funniest post I've read in years.
>>
>>34369718
This, I guess this dumb idiot likes cleaning dirty old hag ass. His mother is right, he's a fucking retard.
>>
File: 1485174036263.jpg (112KB, 1018x495px) Image search: [Google]
1485174036263.jpg
112KB, 1018x495px
>>34369917
>old hag ass
>>
>>34367212
looks like your family has a history of mental illness

watch out anon, don't repeat the cycle
>>
>>34367212
Just blackmail her or something, its clear she doesn't want a relationship with you. Your mom sounds like a cunt I'm sorry anon.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.