[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Misogyny is becoming more popular >Start to lose my misogyny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>Misogyny is becoming more popular
>Start to lose my misogyny and embrace misanthropy instead

Why is it becoming hip and trendy and mainstream to hate women now? Fuck you all, you copied me.

Anyways, feminism will never go away since nobody has the balls to take steps to end it. Stop trying to be cool by going against feminism, you soulless automatons.
>>
>>34366114
>>Misogyny is becoming more popular

What makes you think misogyny is becoming more popular?
Sure Trump won but people in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pensylvania didn't vote for him because of his pussy grabbing antics; they voted for him because Trump promised to end NAFTA and bring back jobs.

Where is there more misogyny in the culture?
>>
>>34366189

>Michigan and Pensylvania didn't vote for him because of his pussy grabbing antics

You don't get to separate a person's character from their actions. A person is a composite of everything about them. If you vote for a rapist, you're voting for rape.

By voting for him they undeniably demonstrated that they approve of sexual predation and are themselves sexual predators.
>>
>>34366434
d'uh, all men are sexual predators you goof
>>
>>34366434
Are you the kind of person that also stops liking bands/movies because a bandmate/director says non PC stuff Or has done some dumb and/or fairly non-accepted stuff?
>>
what the fuck are you talking about, you have it completely backwards -- people are hyper sensitive about shit nowadays, every little thing gets labelled as misogyny, from explaining how things work to how far apart your legs are when you sit down.
>>
>>34366549
I think maybe he means that 2016 was year when the backlash to all that SJW stuff happened.

Generation Z (people born on and after the year 2000) are the most conservative generation since the silent generation. The popular backlash against aggressive feminism and leftist race politics has, if anything, made people more reactionary and racist than before.
>>
>>34366114
>Being a misogynist
>Ever
The only people who are misogynistic on here are shitposters from /pol/ who aren't really cyborgs/robots. It's not at all mainstream to hate women unless you live in the middle east, where are you getting your twisted fucking info from?
>>
>>34366114

>feminism will never go away since nobody has the balls to take steps to end it

No-one needs to step in to end feminism

>In the end, you will walk out. Because 100,000 Englishmen simply cannot control 350 million Indians, if those Indians refuse to cooperate. - Ghandi

Feminism has power as long as men cooperate with it, stop cooperating.

Stop whiteknighting women

Stop defending women.

Stop agreeing with them when they are wrong

Stop excusing their behaviour

Stop doing things for them.

Stop validating them.

Stop being their emotional tampon.

If they aren't related to you or sucking your dick DO NOTHING FOR THEM. See how long they last on their own.
>>
>>34366530

When I found out that Roman Polanski had buttraped a child I stopped watching his movies. So yeah.
>>
>>34366692
All I see on youTube, liveleak, etc. videos that involve a woman are hate comments against them. They can't all possibly be from 4chan.
Even in my English class last semester I overheard a couple of guys talking about how women are whiny and should learn their place/how they wished it was more like the 50s
>>
>>34366114

meow ow meow
>>
>>34367047
>When I found out that Roman Polanski had buttraped a child I stopped watching his movies. So yeah.
So you stopped watching the US women's soccer team when you found out Hope Solo is a spouse beater or are you a nu-male cuck?

>>34366642
>Generation Z (people born ost conservative generation since the silent generation.
lmao
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.