[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do i cope with balding at 18 /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1468821764753.jpg (70KB, 1330x748px) Image search: [Google]
1468821764753.jpg
70KB, 1330x748px
How the fuck do i cope with balding at 18 /r9k/?
>>
>>34365099
Shave it off, grow beard, get glasses
>>
Start working out a bunch and shave your head.

You may not be it in mind, but you'll look alpha in body.
>>
If your balding isn't that bad you can use Rogain to halt or slow down balding (It won't bring it back though and it's expensive)

Otherwise just shave your head
>>
>>34365363
This. Shaved only looks good if you're /fit/.
>>
Go to the doctor, and get your scalp tested.
You might be able to slow it down and even stop it depending on the results.
Eat better, there's also supplements that helps with hair growth.
Stop using commercial champoo brands and look for natural champoos.
>>
get some cash and get a transplant
>>
File: howthfuckdoesthiswork.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
howthfuckdoesthiswork.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
>>34365099

Get whatever this ass hole had done
>>
>>34365590
Most likely a year long of Minoxidil treatment.
>>
>>34365632

I think it's either follicular transplants or some kind of toupee with chemical adhesive
>>
>>34365632
You are very ignorant if you think minoxidil grows back anywhere near that much hair.
>>
>>34365632
It's a really good toupee.
It's a video from alphamale
>>
>>34365590
>>34365632
>>34365690
>>34365766
Hair Prosthesis, search if you want more info
>>
>>34365590
Jesus he goes from subhuman cancer patient to a decent looking guy.

Hair is so fucking critical to your looks.
>>
File: 1469896890017.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1469896890017.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
I justo feel like shit going through this shit so young,i feel like ny youth has been stolen.
I just cant stop obsesing over it
>>
Grow out ye pubes then cut them out and glue to it head
>>
>>34365099
Just remember varge has a receding hairline too and just chill
>>
>>34366034
The tan also helps. Nigga lookin pale in that first pic
>>
>>34366514
i remember when jay was a schlubby greaseball
>>
>>34365367
Propecia works though and is now generic in a larger dose for BPH. Basically, balding and BPH (large prostate) is caused by a hormone imbalance with too much excess T in the body. No, it isn't like steroids that will help you, it just ruins your body. Rogaine alone works for mild hair loss and thinning, but if your dad is completely bald, you need to address the hormone problem. The cheapest route is to ask for an RX for the BPH version of generic Propecia to be cut up in to quarters for a daily dose. Shave your head to a crew cut and apply Rogaine according to the box along with taking the Propecia. It will run about $50.00 a month to do it this way. It will take about half a year to cycle out the thin hair and start to reactivate some of the dead zones. After two years, it should be about as good as it gets, but you have to stay on the meds and Rogaine religiously or it will start to cycle back back. Also, do cardio exercise, it will help distribute hormones more evenly, at least that is what my doctor told me.
>>
>>34365099
QUIT MASTURBATING!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AGNbYkXIg0
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.