[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiding a dakimakura

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: aln.jpg (90KB, 561x750px) Image search: [Google]
aln.jpg
90KB, 561x750px
So, i still have some years where i'm FORCED to live with my parents due to shit laws, university etc.

How do i fucking hide a dakimakura? I've been hiding thousand of other illegal or embarassing things in the wardrobe, but a dakimakura is harder to hide.

They don't know i'm a anime autist and i don't want them to cry on the bathroom everyday (not until i kill myself)
>>
>>34364610
Remove the case each morning, roll it up and place it in your underwear drawer, it'll just look like you have a large pillow
>>
>>34364656
I know it's better to have a large white pillow than a large pillow with a anime girl on it, but won't they find it TOO strange that i have a giant pillow?
>>
>>34364610
i doubt their first line of thinking will be "well if he has a large pillow, that has to be for putting an anime girl's gaping vagina on."
>>
>>34364610
how thick is it? could you not fold it in half and put it in a regular pillow case?
>>
>>34365503
it's 150x50cm, so i think it would be hard to put it in a regular case (but i can try a black bag, i'll try something like this, thanks)

>>34365234
Yeah thet sounds retarded as fuck but with all the information on the internet i doubt they wouldn't know what a big pillow is -mostly- used for
>>
>>34364610
There are normal body sized pillows
>>
>>34365892
>i doubt they wouldn't know what a big pillow is -mostly- used for
you are autistic
>>
>>34364610
Ok Anon, I will help you here. I own 2.
The secret is stop caring about what others think.
I hid mine from my parents for about a week by striping the case off the pillow every time I left for about a week. This didn't last long because it became too much of a hassle and I felt bad about having to hide my gf. Just stop caring, it's much better that way
>>
>>34364859
>but won't they find it TOO strange that i have a giant pillow?
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/s/body-pillow?ta=typeahead&_requestid=1647847
There's plenty of normalfags out there that enjoy hugging a body pillow while they sleep, it's not exclusively an otaku thing
>>
>>34364610
Do people grind and cum on these?
>>
>hiding your body pillow
You dont deserve Albedo
>>
>>34364610
W-What are you using this pillow for?
>>
>>34364610
My mum saw my dakimakura (of Akari from Yuri Yuri) in my bed.

'Who's she' she said.
'An anime character' I said.
'Why is she in your bed'
'I like anime'.

She didn't mention it again and she doesn't go in my room.
>>
>>34366891
Ouch that hurt.

I dont know why but I am pretty sensible when it comes to things beeing cringy for me.

Was that weird for you?
>>
If it's lewd and/or loli, just hide the case in a backpack when you're not using it. If not (and you don't use it exclusively for fapping), then just stop giving a fuck and keep it out.
>>
>>34364859
No just put it with your other pillows.
>>
>>34366940
Nah it was probably the best it could have gone to be honest.

I don't really care anymore.
>>
>>34367118
I miss not caring at all.
But my autism is gone and I regret too much out of that time.

How do you do it?
>>
>>34367173
When you realise that there is no God, no 100% objective morality and the universe will last for another 13 billion years when no sentient being will know or care about our lives, you don't care what your mother thinks about your fucking dakimakura.
>>
>>34367263
Wow thats pretty edgy

and exactly what I believe in already
>>
i would just put mine under my blankets or in the closet if i felt i needed to hide it

with my closer friends i might've left it out sometimes

both my parents had/have seen it but never said anything

don't sleep with it anymore/right now though
>>
File: 1484939298757.gif (1MB, 828x828px) Image search: [Google]
1484939298757.gif
1MB, 828x828px
>tfw bought an onahole but never used it because when my gf found out she got mad
>>
>>34367390
>gf
stopped reading there
gtfo normie scum
>>
>>34367421
Not a normie desu
Im autistic and neet but just happen to have a gf
>>
>>34367461
yeah I bet it is really hard to not work every day and still have someone to cuddle with
>>
>>34364859
I use it as a long head pillow for my double bed. I bought a plain cover for it.
>>
File: 1479289336791.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1479289336791.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>mfw I dont even like anime
>>
>>34367461
>Im autistic and neet but just happen to have a gf

If this isn't bait then how did you acquire gf? Are you really attractive? I want gf too
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.