[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happened with the 'robot' kid of your classroom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: gDWItTW.jpg (33KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
gDWItTW.jpg
33KB, 624x351px
what happened with the 'robot' kid of your classroom?
>>
>>34364449
that would be me..
i am replying to your thread
>>
>>34364449
Is this really the board to ask? We're the weird kids anon
>>
So I'm an engineering major and everyone in my class is "that robot kid" but since robots are a majority here it's all the same. Robots don't stand out here. Maybe the occasional chad and Stacy but that's rare
>>
>>34364449
He's a couple of years younger than me but I saw this on the news the year after he was supposed to have graduated. Guess he got held back. Poor bastard was completely friendless when I knew him and word is that the person who reported him was pretending to be his friend. Fucking backstabbing normies.

http://fox40.com/2016/11/17/teen-arrested-accused-of-drawing-swastikas-at-roseville-high-school/
>>
I saw that guy at a liquor store 2 months ago. He looked fucked up wearing tattered baggy jeans and a wrestling t-shirt buying a four-loco. I guess he saw his dad murder his mom in middle school or something.
>>
>>34364449

It was me. He grew up and got a job and now pretends to be a normie.
>>
How am I supposed to know? I don't have facebook and I've never spoken to anyone from school
>>
In my class I would say there were 2 guys more robot than me.

One of them is a furry who works at a janitor at the local good will

The other one dropped off the face of the planet
>>
>>34364449
I work with him, He hums pumped up kicks to himself all the fucking time while going down the aisles.
>>
>>34364449
I'm fairly certain that a lot of the people on this board WERE the cringy robot/autistic kids.

I'm now a developmentally crippled shut-in who has only spoken to a small handful of old classmates since dropping out a few years ago. I've been thinking of moving to some other state I have no connections in and start a new life, but I don't know when, how, or if I'll get the chance to do that. I'm pretty sure I'm on some kind of government retard watch list, since I seem to get crucified more often over things that wouldn't have been as big a deal if someone else did it.
>>
File: 1476738149744.png (171KB, 431x539px) Image search: [Google]
1476738149744.png
171KB, 431x539px
>>34364449
there were two of us in my class

he was worst off than me though. He had some shit in his legs and had to wear one of those orthopedic tinhgs that go on my head and had motor problems. I saw him last year walking down the street and he was walking fine and became pretty handsome. When I saw him walking like that I felt really happy for him as I remember all the shit he had to endure in school because of it.
>>
File: 1480707771394.jpg (8KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
1480707771394.jpg
8KB, 199x200px
>>34365576
>mfw reading what I just wrote
jesus christ I'm going senile

Anyway the thing he had to wear was like a belt with two cables connected to each shoe
>>
I'm posting here. Other one shot himself. Don't know about the third one other than that he has finished high school and has the most dead stare I have ever seen.
>>
>>34364449
>one guy in my class more robot than me
>loved Hitler
>loved German industrial music
>wore all black clothes and combat boots
>would talk in public about his love for bondage and bdsm
>long stringy red hair
>skinny lanklet
>gave a speech at graduation entirely in German

He went to college and became more normal than me.
>>
File: pol450.jpg (193KB, 762x785px) Image search: [Google]
pol450.jpg
193KB, 762x785px
>>34364725
What's with the Sacramento area having a rise in neo nazi shit. Yeah, the sperg is probably be edgy but still.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.