[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I WANT TO FUCKING SOCIALIZE BUT HOW CAN I DO IT Normies are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: images.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 225x225px
I WANT TO FUCKING SOCIALIZE BUT HOW CAN I DO IT

Normies are always telling me their "if you don't go out you will never find anyone" meme, but it is FUCKING BULLSHIT.

For the last month I am going the gym every single day
>go there
>start to work out
>noone ever said a thing to me
>workout and go out

Every second day I have time to go to a bar
>go there
>order a drink
>again
>and again
>2 hours passes
>go home

I tried to approach girls who are in groups of two or three (normies told me that one girl is usually waiting for someone)

>hi do you mind if I join you?
>actually yes

EVERY SINGLE TIME

How the fuck are normies doing it.
>>
>>34364254
Son, I'm afraid you have autism.
>>
>>34364254
Try initiating the convo with gym guys. Chat to them while their dick is in your face when they spot you on the bench, for example.
>>
yep I feel your pain OP, I force myself to go out to horrible clubs with horrible music and horrible drinks, and everyone I go with is "oh you'll meet people" but I never do. That said, I can't even gain the courage to ask to join people.
>>
>>34364363
>Son, I'm afraid you have autism.

where the fuck do you think you are

>>34364432
>I can't even gain the courage to ask to join people.
That is like starting to smoke anon. At first it is horrible but you will have to endure it, after that it goes well. The problem is when you have the courage you will be disgusted to approach fucking normies, because you will now in advance that they will say you.
>>
>>34364476
>That is like starting to smoke anon
It's cancer and costs money?
>>
>>34364476
Salty and autistic. Yeah you're going to be alone forever, buddy.
>>
>be me
>have a female friend
>text her "what if we go eat something?"
>"yeah, sure!"
>the day comes, everything is fine
>then she saws a friend of her
> n-nice to meet you
>he says "hey, mind if I join?"
>I want to say yes but I don't want to be rude because I'm a fucking omega and I actually like that girl
>"n-no, haha"
>had to leave because I literally didn't say a word and I was being autistic
I hate myself
>>
>>34364700
I just thought of stuff you can do to make him fuck off. Start screaming that he's a pedophile.

>mind if i join
>YEAH I MIND, YOU SICK FUCK! DON'T EVEN GET NEAR ME! OH YOU THINK IT'S OKAY TO TOUCH A FIVE YEAR-OLD, DUDE? AND GET AWAY WITH IT? THAT'S SICK! YOU'RE A SICK PERSON, MAN, AND YOU NEED HELP! YOU NEED HELP, MAN! YOU FILTHY PEDOPHILE!

if he doesn't leave then, you got real issues

if he does leave, pretend like he really is a sick pedo. it earns you society bonuses 4 being a gud citizen.
>>
>>34364700
If you were dating her it would actually show more confidence to let a friend join. But you aren't dating her so it doesn't matter and you therefore shouldn't care if she invites another friend over.
>>
>be either boring or too weird
>terrible at talking about anything
>everybody thinks I'm boring or weird and doesn't want to talk with me

Normies always say you should practise and you'll get better, but how am I supposed to do that if nobody has the patience to let the autist practise, huh?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.