[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex with my sister

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: 1481846056228 (1).png (42KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1481846056228 (1).png
42KB, 655x509px
> I'm the younger of two kids. Me and my sister, obviously.
>I was never close to her growing up, she was 13 years older and already off to college in my formative years.
>So I was raised like an only child.
>She visited regularly, though, and I got to visit her place once or twice a year.
>In that sense she was a lot like a cool aunt.
>When I grew up a bit, my sister showed a lot more interest in me. Sexual interest.
>I returned it.
>Being a horny teenager, I couldn't resist her seduction.
> The distant-but-friendly sibling relationship ignited into something wild and primal.
>Lust turned into...I guess, love.
>We've been together for the past several years and I couldn't be happier.

Here's the twist.

>This past Friday, my parents sat me down and told me my sister was my real mother.
>Not the woman sitting in front of me who I'd called Mom my whole life. She didn't give birth to me.
>My sister did.
>My sister, who I'd been having sex with for years, who seduced me when I was becoming a man, who'd been distant up until then, who was a bit old for a sister.

I've been fucking my mom.
>My mom had me too young, let her parents take care of me instead, then came back and seduced her own son.
>Seduced me into a relationship with her.
>Lied to me for my entire life.

Holy shit.

My "parents" (grandparents, I guess) misinterpreted my shock. I didn't spill the beans to them. Maybe I should've.

I can't make sense of this. My entire worldview's been shattered. Nothing I thought I knew is right.

I've been trying to call my "sister" -- my mother -- all weekend. She isn't picking up. I'm seriously considering dropping everything and driving over to her place. If that's what it takes to talk to her. I want to an hero.

I guess I'm posting here first to get any help I can. Advice, if there is any. Similar situations that can help me cope
>>
You say you want to an hero. Why? You were ok with her being your sister but not your mother? Or is it less about that and more about the perceived betrayal / living a lie part?

I'm not sure I totally understand what you're feeling
>>
Lmao fake bruh
>>
>>34364189
Hey, that's kinda like what happened with Nicholas Cage, but he never fucked his momsister.
>>
>>34364189
You have a woman you're attracted to and she's attracted to you, so who cares, just fuck her and enjoy life.
>>
you sister/mother disgusts me
i feel sorry for ye
>>
File: sspepe.jpg (28KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
sspepe.jpg
28KB, 240x200px
>>34364189
He fucked his mother as she role played as his sister... You won the cest.

Victory is yours Anon, lift your head and accept that you have ascended to the beyond, ruler of worlds you shall become- Brave hero.

Bravo, Bravo- Anon-Dono!
>>
>>34364189
Where is the dad in all this? Did he pretend that your mother was actually his daughter?
>>
File: 1484695470319.png (56KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
1484695470319.png
56KB, 370x370px
>>34364189
OP don't tell her and go fuck your mom/sis again, only this time you do it like a wild beast and scream MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM as you cum deep inside her
>>
>>34364189
Turkish soap opera / 10
>>
>Not Fucking your sister milf regularly and being a happy shit

Fuck you you lucky piece of cunt
>>
File: 1484097380154.jpg (59KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1484097380154.jpg
59KB, 500x435px
>>34364681
>Did he pretend that your mother was actually his daughter
Holy mother of kek.
>>
>>34364189
Dude, if she's hot and on birth control, there is no problem. Please don't an hero.
>>
>>34364189
At least you had sex. As a 29 year old virgin I would gladly fuck my mom or anything that moves.
>>
>>34364189
Run away. Start a new life and go into politics or something.
>>
>>34364189
You are living in a doujin. Enjoy it
>>
>>34364244
Its more about the betrayal and lieing, there is a weird sense of dread and disgust knowing you stuck your dick into the same hole you were born from.
>>34364681
I wouldn't know, my "parents" didn't tell me about my father.
>>
>>34365396
>there is a weird sense of dread and disgust knowing you stuck your dick into the same hole you were born from.
>tfw I wouldn't feel dreadful or disgusted at all about this

The lying, though, is a tough one.
>>
>>34364189
Not gonna lie that's pretty hot desu
In original way
>>
Let's see her
Post pics
>>
The creativity of the 4chan community is actually commendable. Great fiction OP
>>
motherfucker.

If you can't bring yourself to an hero, you need to delete all or any social media, get a new name number and email, move to some part of the country you have no connections to if not further, change your appearance, and start a new life away from the shame.
>>
>>34364189
>OP looks like his chad dad
>mother wants to taste chad cock again
Not surprised.
Kill her and then kill yourself
>>
What the fuck was the point of telling you that?

Like, you fucking your sister (mom) aside, I see literally zero benefit of them telling you this at all.

Your sister (mom) is the only one who has any right or would make any sense for to spill the beans but considering you've been fucking for so long she clearly didn't care so keeping a lie up wouldn't be something morally fucked for her at this point.

Why?

Why did they tell you? What was the point?
>>
>>34365983
Think about it. Shit like this has happened, happens and will happen. Not often but it does. There are 7 goddamn billion people on this planet.
Now take in the fact she was pregnant at 13, this directly indicates she is fucked up in the head and had some weird drama/shit in her life. This story is plausible.

As advice to you op.
I dont have anything but you should defo go over there and talk.

Plot twist. She didn't pick up because she is with her man and doesn't want her toyboy brotherson to find out she has been using him as a sexual relief.
>>
>>34364189
that's fucking hot originally

Got any pics?
>>
File: nvm.gif (156KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
nvm.gif
156KB, 260x187px
>>34364189
WHAT THE WHOLE ORIGINAL FUCK AM I READING?????
>>
The lying and all I can understand, and that kind of thing you need time to think about or adjust to, but it's still incest and you knew that, it doesn't change much, so why make it a big deal? What really matters here is what motives she has or whatever, and that's something you need to talk to her about and work out if it's still fine to keep doing, because aside from that nothing really changes.
>>
File: 1463722301471.png (653KB, 1013x569px) Image search: [Google]
1463722301471.png
653KB, 1013x569px
Doubt, but at the same, wondering if possible.
>>
lol ur sister was a baller when she was ur age
>>
File: 1483388708072.png (288KB, 745x635px) Image search: [Google]
1483388708072.png
288KB, 745x635px
>>34364189
Is it wrong that I find this hot as shit?
Its like straight out of a doujin, if this is by some amazing chance real OP I would say your good.
>>
>>34364189
Are you trying your drama plots on people?

Greentext a story of you two having sex
>>
reconcile in ur sisters(mothers) arms and realise that sickness is only something that people think they can cure, and you are past people.
>>
File: 1485163520081.jpg (33KB, 600x942px) Image search: [Google]
1485163520081.jpg
33KB, 600x942px
>>34364189
You lucky mother fucker.

kek
>>
>>34364189
Kek, sounds like the plot twist at the end of an m night shamalan film.
>>
File: csb.jpg (52KB, 571x570px) Image search: [Google]
csb.jpg
52KB, 571x570px
>>34364189
Cool story, bro

originanalogo
>>
>>34364189
Don't you see it op?
You are like the great salmon, you came back to the place were you were born, fuck, you came IN the place where you were created.
Stand proud bro.
>>
I see literally no problems. If anything, this whole situation would be making my dick absolutely diamonds.

Go over to your mom's house and fuck the shit out of her.
>>
>>34364189
I know that you feel betrayed, but don't do anything stupid, just talk to your mom-sister and fix this. The woman that you love is still the same, the only thing that changed is your image of her.
>>
File: the majestic salmon.png (42KB, 1145x567px) Image search: [Google]
the majestic salmon.png
42KB, 1145x567px
>>34366948
stop reminding me of things

OP if you're still here, do you want to continue the sexual relationship with your mother?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.