[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys what do I say in this situation? Its a girl if that helps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 11

Guys what do I say in this situation? Its a girl if that helps
>>
>>34363993
she is lying. go to her house and rape her violently
>>
>>34363993
was she nice to before if not then
she is just using you
just say you wont.
>>
>>34364035
No she's just said hi
>>
Tell her to fuck off and die
>>
>>34363993
>lying on my bedroom floor in pain

yeah fuck off
>>
>>34363993
i don't know what advice you want. is this the first time you've ever been asked to pick up a shift for someone?
>>
If you cover for coworkers you risk becoming a cuck doormat that frequently gets called to work on your days off. They'll try to guilt and manipulate you, don't let them. Know how to say "No."

On the other hand some people don't mind more hours, it's more money and money is nice. Only agree if YOU want to though. Don't do it for her.
>>
if she actually was in pain and really needed someone to take their shift, she would call, not text.

also has the ever done the same for you?
>>
tell her you just posted her contact information on this website.

that'll get her upset.
>>
>>34363993
is she a "friend" of yours? if so yes but

do it only if she provide the examination results and doctor diagnosis for you. if she backs down she's lying and manipulating you.

if not tell her to fuck off and block her
>>
>>34364081
No I usually do cover but I haven't covered for anyone in 2 weeks and I don't want to.
>>
>>34364035
>>34364056
This OP. She probably wants to use you. Never trust a girl.
>>
has she ever covered for you? if she has then you owe her own

if she hasn't, you need to honestly evaluate if she would cover for you if you were sick
>>
>>34364055
just say no, she thinks you are a beta and trying to use you, show her you won't be manipulated
and what does she want, take over her shift or something
if its a real medical emergency then she should have no problem getting a medical leave.

covering shift is fine, but you only cover shifts for your friends, and she sounds like she is lying
>>
>>34364089
This
>>34364086
This
>>34364138
THIS
>>34364125
OP if you don't want to do it don't. Tell her you're busy or something she can't force you.
>>
>>34364125
I'm sorry I didn't mean to name myself
>>
Tell her to call in sick like a normal human being holy fuck. She clearly just wants you to work for her so she still gets paid.
>>
>>34364125
>and I don't want to

Well there you go. Surely your workplace has some backup schedule in case someone gets sick?
>>
OK guys here goes nothing
>>
>>34364125
sounds like you're becoming the go-to cover guy
if you're getting paid for the extra hours and you don't have plans today then i'd say do it

otherwise tell her you've been drinking and can't go in
>>
Just ignore her d00d
>>
>>34364125
>I usually do cover
why? are you some bitch?
>>
>>34364169
How'd it go OP?

origingosin
>>
File: 1454715191589.jpg (444KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454715191589.jpg
444KB, 1920x1080px
Don't go OP

Not if you don't want to
>>
"Only if we fuck"
>>
>>34364290
It went well I think
>>
>>34364303
>tfw this is my phone wallpaper
You seem like a cool guy
>>
>>34364351

BOOM

YOU ARE THE MASTER OF YOUR OWN DESTINY
>>
>>34363993
What the fuck is the big deal, take the extra money
>>
>>34364351
GOT EM.
POST WHAT SHE SAYS
>>
File: 1477933324337.jpg (91KB, 600x697px) Image search: [Google]
1477933324337.jpg
91KB, 600x697px
>>34364351
Good job. She was probably lying anyways, women are so lazy and never want to work.
>>
>>34364351
she will tell this to everyone and every single normie will hate you at work
>>
>>34364440
doubt it, each colleague was silently but certainly hoping OP wouldn't draw the line on them

OP if she asks why, tell her it's not her business
>>
>>34364351
Fucking awesome. Fuck that lying roastie whore. If she really was in pain than she wouldn't have typed all of this much detail. IN CAPS
>>
File: 1472751218876.png (2MB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1472751218876.png
2MB, 2000x1500px
>>34364382
>>34364440
What why?!?! Was there some normie code I had to follow
>>
File: 1483763489343.jpg (454KB, 1201x900px) Image search: [Google]
1483763489343.jpg
454KB, 1201x900px
>>34364351
I'm proud of you robro.

Orgilol
>>
>>34364351
This is idiotic. Your make believe war with women has gone so far that you won't even accept an extra shift at work to 1. Prove to your boss that you have a strong work ethic, potentially leading towards a promotion and 2. Get extra money on that paycheck
>>
Either ignore it or say you can't. That's it. There's nothing worse than being the office doormat
>>
>>34364021
fpbp
orangeinal
>>
She was probably up late fucking chad's 10 inch cock and now can't be bothered to work because of it.

Good job telling her no.
>>
>>34364569
Gb2 lereddit faggot. I'm sure you will be better of with your own kind.
>>
>>34364351
Wow, you are an asshole. I mean whether she was lying or not, you can't really tell. In any case, you at least could have made her do the same for you in another situation, which is potentially a good deal for you too. In the case she actually told the truth, you would have helped her a lot. Great job, kiddo.
>>
>>34364440
this is unavoidable, women naturally prefer to gossip over working. hopefully he's decent coworkers that aren't normans. at least the manager should understand since they're used to dealing with this shit.
>>
File: 0926 - cW9NrvO.png (9KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
0926 - cW9NrvO.png
9KB, 362x358px
>>34363993
say you're unable to work today for any number of reasons

if she isn't your superior just never get back to her and if she asks be like "oh jeez sorry i must've never received it" unless you got read receipts on like a faggot
>>
>>34364399
this desu
i don't get why everyone is talking about picking up a co-worker's shift like an act of submission
if you want the money then do it. if you don't, say you have other shit to do. not everything has to be about doms and subs you know
>>
File: 1484358888181.jpg (64KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484358888181.jpg
64KB, 781x552px
>>34364569
>Letting coworkers, male or female, walk all over you
Terrible decision. You did good OP. Ignore this fag.

If you want to work extra, do so. But don't do it for other people, because they'll come to expect. Then they'll treat you like shit when you finally stand up for yourself.
>>
>>34364351
she now wants your d buddy
>>
If she keeps bothering you about it say you have some kind of appointment otherwise youll look bad, not something obvious like a doctors appointment. The one i like to use is "my friends apartment is being sprayed for cockroaches and bedbugs so i gotta help him move his furniture in thenmiddle of the room away from the walls, hes got a big apartment so itll take a few hours"

Boom, and theyll never know any better
>>
Only help a coworker if they would do the same for you.
>>
dont be a fag
just do it if you want the hours or if you want to do somebody a favor, or tell her you cant do it sorry. not your job to pick up other peoples slack, just a nice thing to do some times if you guys are friends or something. cant expect reciprocation though
>>
>>34364351
Say 'maybe ya just need to poop xD'
>>
'No'

Highly original
>>
>>34364620
this. or if you didn't really want to then you should've apologized very sincerely, because what is she going to tell her co-workers? definitely not
>i lied to anon because I was hungover and he basically told me to fuck off!
but more like
>after I texted him I was in serious pain, he basically told me to fuck off!
you probably think you are not a beta cuck because you turned down a woman. But you are a beta cuck because you acted as others told you, fucking degenerate!
>>
>>34364620
You are a fucking pussy. You make me want to puke.
>>
>>34363993
If you feel like it, do it.

If you don't feel like it, don't.

No one says that you have to do it. It would be unreasonable for her to be mad at you for not doing something you were asked to do on teh spot.
>>
>>34363993
would she do the same for you then yes if not then no? next time you ask her for a favor and rejects don't ever help her again.
>>
She's lying don't do it
>>
>>34364714
>caring what bitches say
Hand in your testicles to the police
>>
>>34364620
It's nothing against women I just don't want to
>>
>>34364086
not a doormat because you are getting payed for it you dumb ass. unless you are not getting payed shit then yes you are a fucking doormat.
>>
>>34364764
hhahaha please, fuck off this board, because you are not old enough to be here. Are you fucking trying to tell me that opinions of co-workers don't matter? You ever had a job?
>>
File: 1442205777070.png (233KB, 467x433px) Image search: [Google]
1442205777070.png
233KB, 467x433px
>>34363993
Tell her you'll make her lie on her bedroom floor in pain, but from something else
>>
>>34364812
You're the one who needs to fuck off this board you little retard. No, the opinions of co workers, or any other people, do not matter. How can this be hard for you to grasp? Only facts and the objective truth matters, and this bitch was making up excuses to dodge responsibility and you're standing up for her? Spineless, braindead, no-balls faggot pussy.
>>
>>34364812
Get a load of this beta cuck. Enjoy being exploited by bitches for the rest of your pathetic life
>>
File: 1473602868978.jpg (993KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473602868978.jpg
993KB, 1920x1080px
Hey OP , did she respond with something? I'm actually quite curious and in a weird way proud of you. I don't I would've been that brave to tell her 'no' . Give yourself a pat on the back, you stood up for yourself.
>>
>>34365058
No she hasn't responded but I got a call from an unknown
>>
>>34364812
framing the request the way she did i can see she's comfortable lying to people. even if she's not very good at lying she's obviously confident enough to use an obvious lie to try to influence people. if you agree once she'll ask you again, with another convenient lie. you've already set a precedent of agreeing. if you take the L once you'll be taking it once a week until you or she quits.
>>
>>34365133
kek. shouldve pick up and roasted her
>>
>>34364569
women started this gender war in the first place with feminism. We men exist to love women we build civilization and protect them but instead of saying thanks you they turn on us and call us oppressors and rapists.
>>
A girl tried to get me to come in and cover for her on my only day off that week and told her I couldn't because I was in the middle of an anime marathon. She hated me after that, it was pretty funny.
>>
>>34364860
>>34364889
okay, you cunts need to go back to school, because you have some SERIOUS reading issues. Tell me where I stood up for the possibly lying bitch? I just gave him advice to the future to always be as nice to people as possible EVEN if you hate and despise them, especially if these people are work related. Any successful business man will tell you that, hell, fucking everyone who is not an asocial NEET like you guys are will. You are the betas here because "muh hayt towerdz womyn" is affecting your reason.
>>
>>34365359
Which anime?
Thiscommebroisnotoregno
>>
>>34364351
No need to be a dick about it, "sorry, I can't" would have sufficed.
>>
File: 1484441308871.jpg (90KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
1484441308871.jpg
90KB, 1080x1349px
>>34365255
Take a feminist's position on the gender pay gap: they want equal pay for less work. Women naturally are less productive compared to men. They aren't physically capable of many jobs, they also statistically choose easier but lower paid work. How do you explain that? Does it imply that women are less capable than men, so they can't earn equally on their own? Are they still entitled to financial equality even if they're less productive, and equally, are men also entitled to financial equality even if they become the less productive gender?

You don't think this gender politics shit matters until you encounter it in YOUR workplace. Not until you're the man who's consistently overworked while equally paid female coworkers sit around doing nothing. Somehow making YOU the asshole if you bring it up or resist being exploited.
>>
>>34365380
no, he needed to be a dick.
>>
>>34363993
Depends. If she's a decent person and you like her in a way you like decent people and you think she has a reasonable request go
>yes

If you don't really like her, or like her the way men like women but she knows that and only uses you because she can get away with it, or maybe she is just a regular bitch go
>no
>>
if she tried to call you or try to make you do it, just say you have other plans and ask her to ask other people.
do not say sorry or any kind of apology since you are not in the fault and it will show weakness and roasties can smell it
>>
>>34365370
I was in the middle of my annual watch of Sora no Woto. No way I'm stopping that to go work for some roastie.
>>
>>34364163
That is absolutely NOT how covering someone's shift works. I guess I'm not surprised people here don't understand how jobs work
>>
>>34365400
what for?

mootblocks
>>
>>34365428
lol since when is polite apologize an act of submission? You have some confidence problems, don't you?
>>
>>34364648
But you're not forced to do it idiot. If you want some extra cash then take shifts. I took lots over my summer job and turned down just as many from the same people when I didn't need the money
>>
>>34365359

Based. 3D women need to get used to this.
>>
Did she even answer you after you said no, OP? Nothing pisses me off like someone not responding after they find out you can't give them what they want.
>>
>>34365464

Because he has nothing to apologize for?

He doesn't have to cover her shift, its not his problem.
>>
>>34365602

"Nah I can't sorry. Maybe next time though [winking and smiling emoji with tongue sticking out]" is perfectly acceptable. Only people with emotional issues would read into that as an act of submission.
>>
Thankfully noone at my job has my number except for my boss, so if I ever do get called in on a day off it would only be directly from him.
>>
>>34364620
KEK

an orignalie postu
>>
>>34365560
No hasn't responded
>>
>>34365793
>>34364351
You fucked up I think, should have just said no instead. Why are you telling her what to do?
It is the equivalent of someone asking you to help them with homework and you say "No, do it yourself" instead of just "no etc"
>>
>>34365560
What would she say?

>Can you work for me today?
>No
>Ok so how's ur day been?
>>
>>34364351
Jesus christ, we meant a "I can't, sorry"

not a "fuck yourself bitch" now everyone's gonna hate you
>>
>>34364812
>being a wagecuck
>belonging on this board
kek
>>
>>34365602
hahhahaha lurk real life more faggot. Like OF COURSE it's not his fucking problem! When a friend asks you for a favour, do you tell him "Nope, not my problem"? No. You tell him "ohh sorry mate I can't do that for you". Well when you are at work, you should always at least pretend being friends with people so when YOU need a favour, they don't tell you "No can do. get a medical leave." even though they maybe would've done it if you were a little nicer in the past. The girl from OP now thinks op is a fucking idiot and will possibly tell his other co-workers, all thanks to you.
>>
>>34365871
at least I got a job and don't even try to start convincing us you trade with gold and how you make more money than us and shit, okay? We know you are a neet
>>
>>34365851
>>34365828
Fuck I didn't even want it to sound mean will this get me fired I hope so lol
>>
>>34365960
>We know you are a neet
yep and it's fucking great, I can do whatever I want whenever I want and get paid anyway
>>
>>34365973
It's not gonna get you fired but I hope you don't work very close to her kek

Try coming up with an excuse for why you were so blunt, say you were hungover or something
>>
The only solution is to say: "will you owe me one if i need a day off?"

and then go. sucks but at least you might have one in the bank if you need a day off you can remind her that she promised you.

don't go for sexual favors, just at least get a neutral outcome out of this. you'll benefit in the future if you've got nothing to do right now.
>>
>>34365977
getting pocket money from your mom != getting paid
>>
>>34366004
Dammit I just wanted to eat tendies all day
>>
>>34366035
>implying I didn't fake an illness
it's easy as fuck to get on the bux providing you live in the first world
>>
>>34366009

Bruh favors don't mean shit to women unless they're trying to get something from you. Any time he'd try to get her to cover for him she'd either not respond or magically have exploding kidneys again, assuming she's not one of the rare ones that are autistically dedicated to dead end jobs that you find from time to time.
>>
>>34365891
>watchout she will bawww to everyone how mean OP was

KYS cuck
>>
>>34366127
You have to manipulate them. Ask them next week to cover a shift for you and they will flake. Make them feel bad about it when you didn't need to take off anyway. Make it only a test. Then next time the guilt trip is on so you can usually get that day back after awhile.
>>
>>34366127
>>34366127

This. None of you guys have ever dealt with this before, have you?
>>
>>34366154
>baaaw all womyn r roasties they always stopped talking to me after I told them to fuck off when they wanted to help with the homework I just wanted to prove my dominance tfw grils only want chad :'(
>>
>>34366097
what illness? I'm interested
>>
do the same thing women do to you

do not respond and ignore her
>>
I had a friend who lied about kidney stones. Guess it's an easy one to get away with
>>
if she actually had a kidney stone she'd be rushing to a hospital and not fucking texting you worrying about work
>>
>>34366335
Apparently I've got manic depressive and GAD

To be fair to them I might actually have GAD
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.