[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ywn live in Venice Beach with a 10/10 busty blonde California girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1460760446173.jpg (118KB, 500x591px) Image search: [Google]
1460760446173.jpg
118KB, 500x591px
>ywn live in Venice Beach with a 10/10 busty blonde California girl
>>
I care more about womens' personalities than their looks.
>>
>OP being this fucking superficial, shallow, and wanting a 10/10 Stacy is seen as okay, but when a woman has high standards, that's not okay because she won't date your lazy disgusting socially inept autistic ass
Fucking christ. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>34363805
>10/10 busty blonde California girl
I don't want a useless cumdumpster
>>
>10/10
>navel ring

No
>>
I would do everything in my power to get as far away from California and Californians as possible.
>>
>>34363805
I have very little attraction to girls who look like this, or other model tier girls in general.

I find "average" looking girls far more attractive.
>>
Really what do you guys get if you get blonde bimbo?

Like does it make your life more interesting?
Yeah she looks unusall so what? Is she more interesting than other girls?
If you are so proud confident chad why would you need some blonde bimbo to follow you around and put up with her bullshit?
Whats logic behind it, do you crave so much about attention you are willing to sacrafice comfort because you want to appear to world you have blonde chick?

Jesus if men stopped having this rat race competition world would be 10x better place.
Somehow hollyjew convinced people that you have to have some little hottie beside you to make your life fullfilled
>>
>>34363853
>>34363856

>not wanting a brain dead cum dumpster
>wanting le intelligent quirky interesting girl from those gay indie movies you love so much

doing it wrong
>>
>>34364009
>Really what do you guys get if you get a blonde bimbo?
Three holes that I can fuck whenever we want? I mean, come on. You're looking way to into this. It's almost as if you're an insecure woman.
>>
>>34364009
I never did like bimbos. Just something about them doesn't sit right with me, like they're not even a real person, just an artificial mess.

Combine that with having the intellect of a rock, I have no idea how that would be something people actually look for.
>>
Venice sucks. Have you ever been? Massive homeless population, gangs, druggies, chads, whores, literal whores, street thugs and hippies.
The living situation is hilarious, too. Shitty dark damp sketchy alleyways of dilapidated 'houses' on either side with trash and dog shit everywhere.
Theres some apartments on the boardwalk, where that feeakshow circus is. Literally right where all these trashy people can look into your house and get jealous of you having a half quart of milk in your refrigerator, and the people there probably have half the mind to break in and rape or murder you for your possessions to pawn off for drug money. Or one can live in the canals (the swamp), with the nasty smell and floating trash while paying +$2000 a month in rent. Almost the same situation, but it feels a little safer since your not closed in an alleyway.
>>
>>34363827
women don't have personalities anon
>>
File: IMG_6753.jpg (89KB, 403x411px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6753.jpg
89KB, 403x411px
My friend literally lives that life...

Is that you Brian?

I thought you said you hated 4chan?
>>
>>34363805
>Busty

Kek'd ultra hard
>>
>>34364374
This is pretty much what I think whenever someone says how good cities like LA are. Either they stayed in a hotel nonstop for a week or stayed in Beverly Hills.
>>
>>34364802
LA has a few nice places. I was born and raised and live in the outskirts of the south beach cities. Redondo, Hermosa, Manhattan, PV, South and West Torrance, and a few parts of Lomita are ok, it's a big bubble from the rest of the county. El Segundo is alright (read: EXPENSIVE), but you're getting closer to the airport and the shittier parts of the city. It's depressing to see what a vast majority of this county is really like. If I drive 10 minutes east I'll be in a ghetto that would make me feel like killing myself if I had to live in it, and it continues until I get somewhere like Huntington or Newport. Tiny old POS houses, bars on the windows, dirt for front lawns, if you're lucky enough to have that. Sketchy parks and ghettos, largely unsafe to be out at night. Shit cars, drove by dirt poor people with barely any education for their shit jobs. But hey, most people who move here are from other places of the country or the world, and they might have a better life here now.
>>
File: toppestlel.png (226KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
toppestlel.png
226KB, 420x314px
>>34363805
>talks about a busty blonde
>doesn't post a busty blonde
>posts a blonde with C cups instead
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.