[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good things about being a girl? How do I become

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
301KB, 350x464px
What are some good things about being a girl? How do I become okay with it
>>
In the US, if you are born unambiguously female then female you are legally protected from genital mutilation.

That's a pretty big plus right there.
>>
Being fucked by Chad.
>>
You should have thought of that before getting that transition surgery.

And maybe you are in the wrong place to be asking this.

Uhh boobs are pretty cuddly too. I dunno.
>>
Guys love you unconditionally it's easier to find work depending

You get to colorfully dress yourself with all kinds of style

Being a girl probably has other pros that I'm missing

But with that alone ur pretty much on easy Modo!
>>
>>34363619
I was born a girl
>>
>>34363587
>instead I have to pay thousands of dollars to have my roast flaps removed
>>
>>34363631
>you can get fucked and chucked, work as a cashier/waitress or some other low-level, low-paying position and wear pretty dresses
>easy mode guys!
>>
>>34363684

y would you do that tho

original
>>
>>34363567
It is much easier for a woman to find a good husband (boyfriend) than it is for a man to find a good wife (girlfriend). Revel on that, you dimwited vermin.
>>
>>34363735
Well if most guys are like you, I don't think that's easy at all
>>
>>34363756

sick burn desu...
>>
Some good things? I don't know op, I'm actively trying to get a gf. I don't know what girls are like.
>>
>>34363756
No, it is not easy for vapid histrionics to provide anything of value beyond their ever-deteriorating physical form. If you act like a typical parasitic whore (most women), you will indeed not find a good man. However, if you don't, it will be much easier to do so than if your were a guy. Regardless, women are catered to, so bask in that.
>>
>>34363894
someone clearly has never had a girlfriend
>>
>>34363756
I found the bitter roastie everyone
>>
>>34363735
Normie men are massive sluts who expect women to be "enlightened" and "sexually ""empowered""" and robots are bitter autistic shits who would behave the exact same way as normies if they were as attractive as them. Your, "Woe is me, everyone has it better than me, I'm the one true victim~!!!" pity party garbage is fine but don't spout bullshit.
>>
>>34363919
The minimum effort necessary for a woman to find a good man is much lower than the minimum necessary effort required for a man to find a good woman.

Proof:

Thesis 1: Men only care about looks.
a. The BAD for women is that a woman can do NOTHING raise her SMV beyond taking care of her appearance and being healthy.
b. The GOOD NEWS is that there is a upper limit on how attractive you are; beyond doing the simple thing of eating healthy and not dressing like shit. Therefore, there is no competition among women for status, achievements, charisma, etc, because men don't care about those things.

Corollary 1: Women don't have to try very hard because trying hard gets them nowhere. There is a VERY LOW UPPER LIMIT on the effectiveness of female effort. Ergo, women don't have to try because trying gets you nowhere.

Thesis 2: Women care about a combination of looks, status, charisma.
a. The Good News is that men whose looks aren't great can overcome that via accomplishments (Sean Parker, Silvio Berlusconi, various ugly rock gods).
b. The BAD NEWS is that 1. there is no upper barrier on accomplishments, so it's a winners take all game and men have to keep playing or they fall behind and 2. for the average guy who is neither good looking or has accomplishments had has to a. TRY VERY HARD, and b. will ultimately get very little.
>>
>>34363911
What does roastie mean desu
>>
>>34363894
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Men built this world, but it mostly caters to women. Which makes sense, in a way, I guess
>>
>>34363732
while you are young, you can acquire an intelligent beta husband with good career prospects, who will basically worship you.
>>
>>34363903
>someone clearly has never had a girlfriend

Wew, nice argument. Perfectly relevant ad hominien. Such a shame women live longer than men.
>>
>>34363732
>>you can get fucked and chucked, work as a cashier/waitress or some other low-level, low-paying position and wear pretty dresses
>>easy mode guys!
Implying women are allowed to study and work for higher-paying jobs :^)
>>
>>34363567
>You don't have to work hard.
>You're less likely to be killed or die unnaturally.
>You can make boys do whatever you want.

If you can avoid the trap of falling into existential dread and not having the tools to cope, then you can be very happy.

If you start to ask questions like 'why are boys different to me' or 'is what I'm doing really the right thing' then you're fucking screwed.
>>
>>34364049
aren't* fuck
>>
File: images (13).jpg (13KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
13KB, 469x314px
>>34364000

Checked!!1!

Trips for the truth!
>>
>>34363567
1. people don't judge you for not being ambitious or aggressive
2. don't have to face the crushing blow of rejection as often
3. don't have to worry about sitting on your balls
4. don't have to awkwardly reposition your balls
5. have every opportunity that a male has open to you except some highly physical jobs that are mostly shit anyways
6. can wear pretty clothes, options for comfortable professional clothes exist, don't have to wear a tie
7. even if you're a total loser with no skills or talents you can just become a mommy and society will value you.
>>
>>34363938
>b. The BAD NEWS is that 1. there is no upper barrier on accomplishments, so it's a winners take all game and men have to keep playing or they fall behind and 2. for the average guy who is neither good looking or has accomplishments had has to a. TRY VERY HARD, and b. will ultimately get very little.

So true. I wish that the majority of society would admit this. Good work anon.
>>
>>34363938
Well, considering Thesis 1 is incorrect as it is, I'd say the only thing this is proof of is how out of touch you are with reality (and with what qualifies as proof). The only situation in which personality, family background, class, etc. DOESN'T matter to men is when they are seeking a quick fuck. As often as the two seem to be confused around here, a one-night stand is not the same thing as a long-term relationship or marriage.
>>
>get free meals and movies from random dates
>easier to get money online from betas
>can never be lonely because anyone will talk to you
>if something is wrong, people will take you seriously unlike being a man where your told to just "man up" or "stop being a pussy"
>can live the comfy life of being a housewife if you marry a rich Chad/beta
>if you ever divorce, can take all their money
>can have beta orbiters that will do your every bidding just for attention

Lots of pros that i'm surprised a lot of women don't take advantage of.
>>
>>34364239
>Lots of pros that i'm not surprised a lot of women take advantage of.

Your post now enters into the moral realm.
>>
>>34363567
You can be shy, act weak, cry and people won't care about it
Your height won't matter
The law is on your side
Men come to you
With not being fat you will attract a lot of men, and even if you are some will still approach you.
>>
>>34363940
Roastie is an insult here but refers to an outie labia.
>>
I dont know but I feel ok as a guy. I guess thats because it feels 'natural' but I can imagine if you long to be something else it will nag you to death.

If you (or any other robots) want to play some shit im JellyBug on Steam. Play way to much Rocket League and Depth, occasionally OverWatch and Titanfall 2
>>
>>34363567
saging this bait thread
>>
>>34364473
every thread on this board is bait idiot
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.