[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did something bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: jhkjl.png (260KB, 638x306px) Image search: [Google]
jhkjl.png
260KB, 638x306px
>Be me
>Always normal and stoic as fuck around people
>Rarely get angry
>Get in argument with GF
>We kept getting angrier and angrier while arguing
>I try to leave but she kept pressing the issue
>I felt it, my repressed Hulk-like anger resurfacing and I knew I needed to get away
>She kept trying to argue
>I started repeating "I'm not doing this with you"
>She wouldn't stop
>It finally happened, I hulked out into an autistic rage
>Started punching and kicking the wall screaming to the top of my lungs "I'm not arguing with you!"
>GF slowly backs away in horror
>I swiftly leave and drive off to be alone

Oh what have I done Anons? That look she had is killing me. Nobody but my immediate family has ever seen my autistic temper tantrums. It's been two hours now and she still hasn't contacted me.
>>
>>34362590
You've asserted dominance now she knows to listen when you give her the opportunity to.
>>
File: reddit1.jpg (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
reddit1.jpg
117KB, 960x720px
>>34362590
>Get in argument with GF

Plebbis over there bub. No one wants your normie ass here.
>>
>>34362590
2 hours... give it a day then contact her unless she contacts you first.
>>
File: 20130320_captianplanet.jpg (7KB, 240x165px) Image search: [Google]
20130320_captianplanet.jpg
7KB, 240x165px
>>34362590
>the true reality of having a gf when autismo
Bask in your glory. She'll never fuck with you again--until she's trying to leave you and thinks that you will put your hands on her.
>>
What was the argument about? (I got muted because my comment wasn't original so I had to add this in, nice)
>>
You showed her that you have your limits and that you should not be fucked with.

If she has 2 grains of brain in her, she will understand that she triggered you although you wanted to back away.

Stand your ground my fellow bot. Wait for her to answer you and after you meet let her speak out her mind.

DO NOT START APOLOGIZING THE MOMENT YOU SEE HER AGAIN!!!

That way she'll understand that she has complete power upon you and upon your next flip-out she will make herself as a victim.

After, and only AFTER you hear her out you have 2 choices.

If she's normal and apologies to you, apologies to her too and say that you will try that scenario she has seen will not happen again but also make a point that she shouldn't push limits too far because you are a human too after all.

If she acts like a bitch and tries to make a victim out of her, just point facts and the fact is that she pushed you to the limit although you begged her and warned her not to and that she should not try to play a victim. After that just walk away.

You'll see her true personality in the aftermath.

Good luck, Robot.
>>
File: 8465156.jpg (32KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
8465156.jpg
32KB, 393x450px
>>34362590
you did well anon, you showed to her who is the boss in the house, i'm proud of you.
>>
>>34362590
>two hours
If you aren't over it in two hours, she definitely won't be. Let her contact you first. Go play some marathon vidya or go work out, burn out your physical energy on some weights or a couple miles.
>>
>>34362730
Some dumb female shit about how I never appreciate her. I got mad and fired back saying she gets enough attention from her male friends(hate those fucks). Everything spiraled out of control from there.
>>
>>34362928
>Letting her have male friends
no.
Also what are her male friends like?
>>
File: ecchievement_1.jpg (237KB, 1000x752px)
ecchievement_1.jpg
237KB, 1000x752px
>>34362590
Ecchievement is a top-tier trap cutie. Is she(male) still alive or did she(male) off himself like that other cute trap?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.