[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will be take away our /neetbux/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: trump.jpg (73KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
73KB, 664x441px
Will be take away our /neetbux/?
>>
Supposedly, he may reduce the taxes on my investment neetbux, so that's a plus, it's essentially a raise.

But NEETbux from the govt may get dicey, so plan accordingly
>>
>>34362530
How about health insurance? I need my meds anon
>>
>>34362452
i don't even have neetbux wtf
t. part time janitor literal wageslave
>>
>>34362556
Are you on ACA or Obamacare?
>>
Yes, but he will make sure you get a good job first. It's a win win situation.
>>
>will conservative politicians cut funding of public services

Yes. You memes can't save you now, cuck.
>>
>>34362605
ACA. I'm not on that nigger shit
>>
File: 1438190627604.jpg (234KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1438190627604.jpg
234KB, 1462x1462px
>>34362605
>>34362668
This shit never gets old
>>
>>34362668
Kek oreganololpip
>>
>>34362668
Is this original bait originally?
>>
>>34362668
Holy shit are neets actually this stupid? What happened to all that reading you do in your spare time?
>>
>>34362452

Boy I hope so. Either that or I hope he cuts the benefits in half.
>>
>>34362452
What exactly is this neetbux?
>>
>>34364111

Its a joke from some dude on facebook.
>>
>>34364765

To the best of my knowledge it's losers who fake having depression and anxiety to qualify for SSDI benefits. This pittance is enough for them to live a life of playing video games and masturbating.
>>
>>34364808
Sounds like the dream desu.

On a serious note, that's not any better than welfare queens from the hood
>>
>>34364111
>NEET
>smart

Please. Most are just slobs who go on 4chan all day saying how enlightened and smart they are while guzzling Mountain Dew and Doritos down their throats until the day they die.

Intelligent NEETs are almost almost a full fledged meme at this point.
>>
>>34364857

No you're right, it's basically the white autist version of being a welfare queen.
>>
>>34364857
Those are getting their welfare cut too. Nobody is getting paid to exist, as it should be.
>>
>>34364111
> Reading
Like ero manga and doujinshi?
>>
File: 1484876134542.jpg (688KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484876134542.jpg
688KB, 1200x1200px
>>34364891

>Nobody is getting paid to exist, as it should be.

Fuck you, slave to machines. Gib tendie to spare your automated overlords
>>
>>34362452
>We're going to get our people off of welfare and back to work

Yeahhh, he's gonna either
1.) Significantly reduce welfare payments to the point that it's impossible to survive even frugally off of them.
2.) Make people on welfare have to have some form of employment to qualify for their payments to continue.
3.) Toss neets into the ovens and gas chambers by the droves to guarantee his major tax cuts are possible.
4.) Some combination of the aforementioned.
>>
How much would I need monthly to satisfy my NEET needs? Is $400 good enough?
>>
>>34365192

Depends on your monthly COL expenses, desu
>>
>>34365087
They did that here in NJ for EBT, made you either work 24 hours or be a full-time student, when this was introduced the number of recipients dropped significantly
>>
File: 1483426567706.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1483426567706.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
So are any of the /r9k/ NEET's gonna take to the streets in protest?
>>
Is anyone on neetbux NOT in medication?
>>
File: 1480734762966.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1480734762966.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>34365357
I guess that's good. Honestly, I don't even mind much if people really need it. Let's face it, there are quite a few people who are better off not working because they genuinely physically and/or mentally can't, or because they're so strange or affected by something else (actual autism or some other similar affliction) that they'd only be a liability to they're employer in that they'd endanger customers/co-workers, or make their co-workers/customers uncomfortable to the point that they lose business/productivity.
What I truly loathe is that there are people who legitimately require some of these programs for one reason or another and aren't given them, and then there are the fraudulent faggots and useless niggers who get it just fine. Single mothers who fuck whoever and shit out innumerable children, violent criminals, thugs and druglords of both the legal and illegal variety. It's such garbage. Like, some sad fucker with mental/physical disabilities, but is otherwise a peaceful and law-abiding natural born citizen is one thing, but the others are loathsome losers altogether. Niggerrich fools spending their paychecks on things other than their children, (if they've any) groceries, housing and other base necessities, such as new tech, shoes that cost hundreds of dollars, fanciful cars, stupidly expensive apparel and the like first and foremost over the other more important things. THAT makes me rage so much. If they budget their funds to prioritise the necessities, and then treat themselves with whatever they have left, that's understandable, but there are people who do some and even all of the above, and worse still. Like using the funds gotten for a kid/cohabitant on welfare and using it entirely for their own purposes, and/or defrauding the system so totally that they receive benefits for deceased persons or something similarly pathetic.
>>
>>34362668
Fuck man trumpneets are doomed kek
>>
>>34366192
They're as clueless as the people they hate
>>
>>34362452
Haha, now you have to get a job you worthless degenerate
>>
>>34364862
>he doesn't use neetbux to pay for his hobbies all day
It sounds to me like you are the one who isn't intelligent.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.