[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

genuine questions for the robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1428018796278.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1428018796278.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
why is 4chan culture so bad? how come people here cant go 20 min without shouting "nigger" "faggot" or "jew" or other slurs?

what happened to people being polite?

is it just because the site if filled with underage people that cant handle the responsibility of being anonymous?

i just don`t get it because some of these phrases are so redundant.

say for example instead of saying
"gtfo nigger faggot and kys" in response to a thread you dont like.

why not just say
"this thread does not fit in this board, maybe try here posting here >>>homosexualblackmales"

i dont know man, maybe im just in the wrong place and need to find a more mature platform to talk with people on.
>>
File: seasonsgreetings.png (383KB, 457x485px) Image search: [Google]
seasonsgreetings.png
383KB, 457x485px
>>34361375
lmao gtfo jewish nigger faggot and kys
>>
>>34361375
shut up you nigger jew faggot I raped your mom last night nigger nigger
>>
>>34361375
The type of peoplle that would post
>this thread does not fit in this board, maybe try here posting here >>>homosexualblackmales
Don't bother browsing a Icelandic children's show forum
>>
>>34361375
Try Facebook
Robotto
>>
>>34361408
>>34361387

see, i dont see how this is funny?`i know people that browse here regularly and dont have this kind of low brow humor.
like you arent makeing me mad, and you are giving my thread bumps.
its entirely useless.

>>34361424
>>34361432

now see facebook is the opposite of this site, its uninteresting and too politicaly correct.

i want some site thats interesting, doesn't fear using its right to free speech but also doesn't abuse it for the sake of abusing it.
>>
>>34361542
You want something that could never exist. An environment either tolerates all speech or accepted speech. Unfortunately for you accepted speech doesn't usually include rational discussion, because rational discussion debates important issues, issues on which people's livelihoods and lifestyles depend. Politics is controversial because it affects people's lives. Any speech that can actually argue for anything that can change anything real, will not be accepted by those who require the status quo to prosper.
>>
>>34361375
"Jew" is now a slur nice bait kike
>>
>>34361542
You are such a new nigger that the words you type may as well be babytalk.

Grow a pair and stay the fuck away from here until they drop.
>>
File: 1483825252772.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1483825252772.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>34361375
It's internet and this is anon image board, what did you expect? There will always be people who shout stuff, but if you take them serious at any point, well, maybe this is not the place for you.

And don't talk about "mature", you're the one getting triggered by words on internet. If a person on the street will shout "FAGGOT" do you instantly turn your head?
>>
Pre-deletion (on ROBOT9000) we were all GENTLEMEN expressing ourselves eloquently and politely to pass the mighty repost-preventing robot.

Rudeness was quite rare and very little uncreative oreganobloxing occured.

Then 4chan got famous and the influx of hyperautists and underaged normies ruined kinda just hijacked the place when ROBOT9001 came online, as the original userbase spread out across other 'chans...
>>
>>34361798
* ruined [it all as they] kinda just...
>>
>>34361798
TL;DR: You're a decade late.
>>
>>34361375
Yes, you do need a more "mature" platform to talk with people on if that is what're you're aiming for.
There are and will always be cunts everywhere. Just ignore them and focus on the good aspects.
>>
>>34361375

/pol/ memes happened.
>>
>>34361375
I can see you are from reddit with that spacing
>>
File: 1441915783524.jpg (61KB, 630x443px) Image search: [Google]
1441915783524.jpg
61KB, 630x443px
>>34361375
If the faggots can claim they're a protected species to spam their shitty sissy/trap threads, I should be able to shout all the obscenities and slurs I please you greasy wop fob kike spearchucking niggerfaggot.
>>
>>34361375
take you moral shit and get the fcuk out nigger, go suck a jewish cock you trap lover faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.