[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 13

File: fuck life 1.jpg (67KB, 689x507px) Image search: [Google]
fuck life 1.jpg
67KB, 689x507px
Hey robots. I need some help.
Only anonymous place I can trust with advice. Also general feels thread.

>be talking to girl for year
>me 17 last year of school, her 16 second last
>meet at a school sport, hit it off immediately
>get real close, talk for a whole year
>fucking love her
>she dates guys and girls in between, leads me on a bit
>says she likes me a few times but never do anything about it out of fear
>strict as fuck parents so I was scared
>this added on to me already fearing rejection and shit like that
>one day, around October, when I was away camping, she moved 2 hours away
>don't have car, train trip is 4 hours, assume parents delete her social media and take her phone since she never replied to my messages on anything

I never got to say goodbye. I hated myself so much for so long for never asking her out.

>one year since she left
>now 18, turning 19 in 6 months
>week till Halloween
>makes a facebook and messages me
>dying inside from shock
>been thinking of her daily for a year
>talk again for months and months
>says she likes me, would date me
>we talk about sex, plan to lose virginity to one another about a month ago
>night before we're going to do it, mesages me all sad telling me how she doesn't know what she wants and how 4 other people are interested in her
>contemplate suicide, she meant so much to me
>things had been rocky since, arrange this week to meet to talk about how we feel and see eachother for first time in a year
>she seems into it
>about 2 hours ago messages me with pic related
>talk for a while, ends up with pic below
>ignores me
>finally think she just doesn't want me
>feel like giving up once and for all

What the fuck do I do /r9k/, I think I love her. I need her.
>>
File: fuck life 2.jpg (60KB, 711x492px) Image search: [Google]
fuck life 2.jpg
60KB, 711x492px
Second pic related
>>
Kill her and then kill yourself, it's the only way and purest form of love
>>
File: 1447515922051.jpg (134KB, 1217x486px) Image search: [Google]
1447515922051.jpg
134KB, 1217x486px
>>34360583
The only good piece of advice I ever got from this board, good luck.
>>
>>34360596
>she dates guys and girls in between, leads me on a bit
>plan to lose virginity to one another about a month ago

HAHAHA
>>
>>34360583
As much as it's going to hurt inside, just move on. She clearly isn't into you. The fact that you're allowing her to cause you suffering gives her power. She doesn't give a fuck about how you feel or what you're thinking. If she did, she would be crossing oceans to see you.

Just let go.
>>
File: tumblr_ntjtxjFmzl1r5nvkko1_1280.jpg (159KB, 976x590px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntjtxjFmzl1r5nvkko1_1280.jpg
159KB, 976x590px
>>34360583
Hey dude, as someone who literally went through something really similar at that exact same age, just stop...

the whole cringey 'i love you, i won't forget you, i don't want you hanging with these shitty fuckboys and i'm the best option for you' shit really doesn't ever work

i know because i've been there

first off , the main thing i can tell you is you don't love her

you THINK you love her
you don't love HER
you love the IDEA of her

but seriously , this is going to be a long post but

if you want to actually win her back
cut all contact now

no goodbye
no sappy shit

just cut her off
leave her on 'read'

when you said
>night before we're going to do it, mesages me all sad telling me how she doesn't know what she wants and how 4 other people are interested in her

you should've fucked her anyway

look man , you're young
and so are most of us on this board, I'm only 20
but i've had my fair share experience with dozens of women (inb4 ree get out normie)

but what started me off was in senior year, i had a girlfriend kinda like yours
and i moved away 2 hours south for college and we broke up and everything

and it should've just been left at that
it actually probably would've worked out well if i ended up just ignoring her about it lmao

but instead i was like you
and sent these super long paragraphs about never forgetting and how i love her blah blah blah
even showed up to her house in the middle of the night crying

and then i realized eventually , women don't like that man

life isn't a movie

look man, some honest advice

c'est la vie

just move on, if she hits you up again she wants you

she obviously is already attracted to you ( enough to fuck you )
you're just playing the game wrong

don't make yourself look unattractive with all this sappy beta shit , and i'm being serious

women are weird

but one thing they HATE is when they get spammed like that

just let it be

inb4 'no man i really love her'
>>
>>34360583
awww, chad didnt get to have his girl this time :(((
i am attracted to older men and you are complaining about your little fish swimming away.
>>
File: 1484246058589.gif (2MB, 150x111px) Image search: [Google]
1484246058589.gif
2MB, 150x111px
>>34360583
>feels thread

I've already said this like 2 seconds ago. This is /r9k/, this entire board is feels.

Also
>he has a girl who is attracted and willing to have sex with him
Get out.
>>
>>34361043
>>34361161
>>34361162

Thank you guys. I'll stick to my guns and just leave her. If she really wants me then she'll come and get me.
>>
Should I ask my oneitis if her and our friend are a thing? Or is that beta? Her and I and have hooked up before but now it seems like they may be messing around. I don't have proof and I could just be over thinking it.
>>
File: 1455994522334.jpg (109KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1455994522334.jpg
109KB, 960x960px
>>34361261

hey man, well the thing about it is
its going to hurt

and you'll see that she might see you different now because of how you begged for her back

but good luck man, you can do it
>>
>>34361043
>The memories fade
I had a wife, everything was perfect, like TV show perfect
The memories haven't faded for me, for the most part
I have old videos and pictures, her holding our daughter, trying to get her to walk, I can't forget her voice because I torture myself and look at those videos constantly
Sure, some memories fade, but there are some that are just burned into your head
I remember when we used to fight, it was always dumb shit that wouldn't last to the next day, at night we'd go to bed, I'd pull her in and she'd hit me and say she hated me. I just kissed her until she shut up and we went to bed or had sex
I look outside and see the little basketball hoop I bought "for our daughter" and how she called me retarded when I insisted that we needed it now for the child that wasn't even born yet
I remember proposing to her, we lived with 2 friends from highschool at the time, we were sitting on the couch and we made a plan for them to hide, I told her I had a funny idea, she asked what, I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me, when she said yes, our friends came out and poured a cooler of water on us, it was supposed to be like football players soaking the coach in Gatorade, she got the joke
Her clothes stopped smelling like her eventually though, and my brother made me get rid of them
I have all the pictures and videos in the world, but I can't remember how she smelled, it's weird, we're people, and we don't think about smell a lot, we remember people by looks, by their voice, but for some reason it's not remembering her smell that drives me insane
I never moved on, I never got over it, I live my life and try to make the best of it knowing that the love part of my life is done
>>
>>34360583
>>34360596
I'm sorry that I'm telling you this but shes not a virgin. Bi-sexual people are known for being whores. Every bi girl i met was extremely manipulative and tried everything to get everyone's attention.
>>
File: 1485050769509.jpg (260KB, 850x765px) Image search: [Google]
1485050769509.jpg
260KB, 850x765px
>>34360583
To keep it short
you're her emotional tampon, the beta orbiter if you will.
She's gonna string you along until she doesn't find you amusing anymore.
I may be wrong tough, who knows? I'm just a random box of text on the internet.
>>
>>34361303
Ask, dont sperg out about the result.
>>
>>34361359
Fair point. I am putting a whole lot of hope into a bunch of random text boxes on the internet.
>>
>>34361491
I drove past his house early this morning and her car was parked there. She has stayed at a few of my friends houses alot, including mine and its not like she banging all of my friends. Plus her living situation is kinda fucked right now. I'll ask her at some point today. I'll try not to sperg out but Ill really consider dropping her as a friend if its true.
>>
>>34361571
If she's banging a bunch of dudes and thinks it's casual but you don't want it to be casual then yeah, drop it.
>>
>>34361585
But she's not banging other dudes, she doesn't go sleeping around a lot like that. But if she's having sex with this one particular friend then I'll probably drop her. She rejected me a few weeks ago then started hooking up with several days after that, a few times. I don't want this shit in my life, it really fucks with my head.
>>
>>34361605
If you don't want it then drop it man. If she's rejected you it's an immediate sign you shouldn't keep up with that shit.
>>
>>34361621
Shes just a crazy bitch. I don't understand how she says she doesn't want me then starts hooking up with me soon after. But you're right I really should just drop her, especially if I found out that they're fucking.
>>
>>34361641
Exactly. Good on you for realising that you need to drop her if she's fucking this guy.
>>
>>34360583
when i was 16 years old i played games with a girl. she was depressed and commit suicide, and somehow i didnt figure it out until recently.

"ill be back tomorrow night, i promise!"

>Last online : 1241 days ago
>>
>>34361701
You don't know that she committed suicide. She could be alive and happy. Maybe she said that hoping you would ask where she was after her being offline for long enough. If you know her name try to see what happened.
>>
>>34361659
Yeah I was ignoring her after she first rejected me. She kept sending me really depressing texts and like 20 at a time. Then she came over one day and we started hooking up. Idk what her deal is
>>
>>34361829
Okay okay. Listen. If there's a connection there don't just abandon it. I mean, there's millions of reasons she could just want hookups. Just have a serious talk with her about it dude.
>>
>>34361884
I wouldn't be as distraught about this if she was just fucking some random guy from tinder or something. But one of my good friends, and flirting with him in front of me? That fucked with me. Again I could just be over thinking this but it seems very likely that they could be messing around. Just little things I've noticed.

Talking it out seems like my only option right now, I guess I'll make a descion after that.
>>
File: IMG_0028.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0028.gif
999KB, 500x700px
>>34360583
Stay away from her, anon. Women like that live their lives heavily based on everyone's around them opinions, they need validation from people in order to be happy.

She worries about having other people interested in her but doesn't give a shit about YOU being into her. They're probably better looking than you are, that's the sad reality.

Stay away from her, stop sending those long ass paragraphs, that shit annoys girls the fuck out and just make you seem like really desperate. Women love men who show no interest, ignore them, men that don't put her in a pedestal, that creep them out.

Don't tell her you love her anymore, don't chase her, if she decided to come back to you then don't miss the opportunity of fucking her, so at least you can say you fucked her and women don't like that.

Get away from her, don't talk to her anymore move on, try to talk to another girl's, I know it's hard but it works. Get drunk and jerk off yo pictures of her, the regret you feel after you finish will kill this idea you have in your head that you love her.
>>
HIGH SCHOOL IS SUCH A SERIOUS THING

THESE PROBLEMS MATTER

Get over it kid. Five years from now this'll seem silly to you too.
>>
File: anxiouspepe.jpg (5KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
anxiouspepe.jpg
5KB, 192x182px
>>34361043
>had this philosophy the last 4 years, after getting rejected in a really cruel way last year of junior high
>now, first year of college (engineering field = mostly dicks around)
>see really cute girl the very first day
>immediately think her as the most beautiful girl in the entire uni
>all of my friends considered her average, but she was a solid 9/10 for me
>never had the guts to approach her
>dont even know her name
>ask about her at a uni anonymous facebook page, and suddenly one of her friends tags her
>she looks even more cute in pics, plus she must be single
>wait a few days then add her
>suddenly, she stops showing up to classes and I only see check-ins from her hometown

Fast forward two months
>get to know another girl in the IT lab
>8/10 stacy, everyone is obsessed with her
>we become good friends and go out for drinks a couple of times
>find out she was the only friend my crush managed to make the brief time she attended classes
>dont show my interest, which had became a psychotic loving obssesion
>first day of new year, crush returns
>we hang around together after her friend introduces her to me
>we arrange drinking session at her house, I say to myself this is my chance

>However, things didn't go exactly as planned, and I end up blind drunk, confessing my love to her.
>she says she just got out of a relationship and she is unsure what is she gonna do
>I give her time to decide, and I didn't grab her to kiss her because coward

Tommorow is the day she will probably tell me what's to happen. Im so anxious robots. I am a KHV and this is my first romantic desire ever. I just dont know how to handle this.
If any of you has any clue, please tell me what is about to happen.
>>
File: 1484914350122.jpg (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484914350122.jpg
125KB, 500x500px
>>34360583
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Jesus Christ, you fucking cuckold. Get over it. She clearly isn't fucking interested in you if she's gritting her teeth looking at 4 other people "interested in her" too.
Jesus Christ. What is up with these fucking 18 year olds coming onto /r9k/ with their sob stories of high school crushes. If you seriously get so fed up over this, you won't get fucking anyway in life. She can't have been that fucking amazing if she does this to you. Women do this all the time. She's fucking lying to you. You're the beta she secretly doesn't give a shit about.

Fucking kill yourself over it if you want.
>>
>>34361996
Just be braced for anything. She could say she's interested too, she could say she has no interest. Just be ready for anything. Go over it in your head.
>>
>oneitis I had hoped I had finally gotten over messages me with some stupid shit she found cleaning her room
>heart jumps into my throat
>conversation is brief and lasts only a few messages
When is it over?
>>
>>34362143
When you make the solid decision to cease communication as permanent as you can try.
>>
>>34362143
If it's oneitis and you got over it, then do it again and just remove her from your life.
>>
>>34360583
give up
she doesn't love you and never will
I know that's hard to swallow, we all have experienced this kind of suffering, but still
you have to suffer
eventually you will not care anymore about her and your life in general
>>
Hey robot. you know what you're gonna have to do. you have to move on, and you fucking know it. it'll hurt for a while but the memories will eventually be forgotten. distract yourself. play some vidya. get into sports, lift, etc.

please dont kill yourself, robot. think about the people around you.
>>
>>34361996
ok robot, just dont sperg out and be a retarded autist. seriously. either she'll accept you and it'll be amazing, or she'll reject you. if she rejects you just accept it. you're already friends, so if she rejects you just stay as friends. she'll probably be awkward and try to be a bit further from you, but give it time. if she's normal she'll get over it. hang tight
>>
>>34362078
>>34362624
thanks for replying anons

Is it good or bad that I haven't texted her since we last talked and I'm just waiting to see her to tell me what will happen
>>
File: 1478948470022.jpg (336KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1478948470022.jpg
336KB, 800x600px
hey anon, idk how you feel but I always regret spamming. I think if you feel the need to spam you have already lost, as you want more of a conversation then they do. I would try to move on and just try to do other things. You arent going to focus on talking to her less, but you can focus on other things more. There have been a few girls ive spammed, and none liked it. One day you speak to the right person and you will have a good interaction, but before then you will just build them up to what you want. Good luck in finding a partner, because that is what you probably want, instead of a girlfriend.
>>
>>34361043
His advice is perfect. Having just rebounded after 9 months of being single, I can relate to this so fucking hard.

I don't hate my ex, or miss her. She is just a person I know now.
>>
>>34361319
>>34361261

this, she won't come back for a long time (if she even does). all the begging really devalued yourself and turned her off from you, that's ok, it's good you're learning not to do that now when you're young than doing it much later on.

if you want her back in the future you ahve to do exactly what you don't want to do - move on and give up on her. stop talking to her, eventually you won't feel that crazy pull towards her anymore, and you can go on with your life and hopefully improve it greatly. only when she sees your life is a lot better and that you don't give a shit about her will she come back
>>
>>34361331
Get fucked lmaoeo
>>
>>34360596
> It isn't the only option it's just the easiest
Everything wrong with bitches today in a nutshell
>>
>>34364500
Thank you, that filled me with a warm feeling
>>
is this how teenagers really talk Jesus Christ
>>
>>34360596
Yes, you live too much in a fantasy. If you are in this deep into a clearly dysfunctional and failing relationship, there is no saving it. You will never be able to have a stable romantic relationship if this is the foundation of it.

Stop trying to romanticize weird hopeless encounters like this. You are just like any other robot with oneitis on this board. Just move on and stop taking yourself so seriously.
>>
File: 9PkTz.jpg (32KB, 482x600px) Image search: [Google]
9PkTz.jpg
32KB, 482x600px
>meet girl on r9k thread
>we have a lot of things in common
>take conversation to email
>she talks about something that you connect, understand and need at a deep emotional level and talks about how she needs it too
>you were driving your mom to work, she can't drive because broken ankle
>only see message an hour after it's sent
>she stops replying
>15 hours since last response

Did she think I didn't want to talk?

Did I scare her off?

Was she a guy this whole time?

Did something happen to her that prevented her from logging on?

I'll never know now and it's driving me crazy not knowing. I only talked to her for such a short time and yet understood how I felt more than anyone else I've ever talked to

fuck, I just wish I knew what went wrong so I'd have closure
>>
File: 1477175731426.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1477175731426.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>34360583
kek, what a cuck
originoalosoososo
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.