[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many Fleshlights do you own?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: fleshlight.jpg (22KB, 488x366px) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight.jpg
22KB, 488x366px
Let's have a Fleshlight discussion. How many do you own? Which ones do you enjoy?
>>
File: stu.png (567KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
stu.png
567KB, 1200x600px
>>34360148

I have 2 of them. The Lotus and the STU.

The Lotus is alright, but a bit boring. The STU is amazing for stimulation.
>>
>>34360189
I think I'll get the STU next. What I really wanted as my next purchase is the Obsession one, but it's sold out everywhere. It just looks awesome.
>>
I have the flight. It's too small desu but it's fun. I hate the noise it makes but I put the bathroom fan on, radio, shower and go to town.

I highly recommend them to anyone that wants one, and especially if you live alone.
>>
File: quickshot.jpg (124KB, 940x940px) Image search: [Google]
quickshot.jpg
124KB, 940x940px
>>34360272
How big are you if I may ask? I've been looking at getting one for travel as the size is much better than the regular ones. Also looking at these Quickshot ones, but they seem a bit too small.
>>
File: DSC_0638.jpg (377KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0638.jpg
377KB, 1080x1920px
The real issue I have with it is the girth. The initial plastic part hurts somehow and it's easy to get to the end of the thing. My dicks kind of crooked, so measuring from the right side it's around 8 and from the left it's 7.25-7.5.

If it's a travel one and you have the money just get it. It's not like I can't use it, but if I were to order another or just have one I would definitely get the regular size. I bought the small one because I didn't want a gigantic fake flashlight lol. Something that if someone somehow saw they'd think it was something else.
>>
File: Fleshlight-Collection.jpg (34KB, 391x365px) Image search: [Google]
Fleshlight-Collection.jpg
34KB, 391x365px
Every man should own one of these things. They're amazing and some feel better than the real thing in terms of stimulation. I got one when I broke up with my gf and have been using it daily ever since.

Be sure to get a ton of lube though, you'll need it!
>>
>>34360391
The bigger version should fit you fine. Mine is about the same size and fits perfectly in the regular one.
>>
File: x409d3.jpg (124KB, 500x825px) Image search: [Google]
x409d3.jpg
124KB, 500x825px
>all these inferior fleshlight plebs
Step the fuck up.
>>
>>34360452
Okay where do I buy that?
>>
File: sizes.jpg (81KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
sizes.jpg
81KB, 560x420px
>>34360432
Yea, I guess this image shows my issue. Anyone that considers ordering just one and wants the smaller flight model keep that in mind. Otherwise the thing is awesome. You can get it to feel like sex and even better.

I also recommend the Astroglide water lube you can buy at Walgreens. It's cheap and it's very easy to clean up. The first type I had, I can't remember the name, would be such a bitch to clean from wherever you accidentally touched like a door handle.
>>
File: 1408304546899.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1408304546899.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>34360465
QueenCat, if you live in the U.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32cOWOofp_U
>>
>>34360148
I have onaholes, I have a magic eyes maiden which is my favorite and a tenga fliphole. I also have a shrine maiden on the way
>>
>>34360148
I owned one back in 2014. I threw it out because one day I went to use it after not using it for months and it was moldy. I guess they really weren't kidding about it being completely dry before storing it.
>>
>>34360701
They're nice initially, but I only use them when I'm really fucking horny.
Most of the time, I just my hand, cause I hate the idea of having to get up after my post orgasmic bliss and spend time cleaning and drying that shit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.