[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I so autistic, fellow robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: beach-boy-pepe.png (231KB, 584x301px) Image search: [Google]
beach-boy-pepe.png
231KB, 584x301px
Just got my third match on tinder and she was really into bondage and stuff and played the "le bad grrrl" card so I ended up telling her about my leather belt and its history.

My father used to beat me with his leather belt when I was little because I was a brat. I now wear it and it's mine now. She found it creepy. Tried to salvage it by saying it symbolizes my maturity and the fact that I'm no longer a child in my father's eyes but she found it even creepier.

At least she told me "bye"
>>
>>34360090
better luck next time, at least you tried to salvage it.
>>
Nigga if you mean that shit it isn't autistic. Girls in general just don't understand symbolism on an intellectual stand point like guys do. Don't feel too bad over it.
>>
>>34360090
Faggot

And I don't mean 'tripfag', or 'namefag', or 'newfag', or 'thisfag', or 'thatfag'....

I meant EGG ZACK LEE what I said...

FAGGOT

YOU: the only person responsible for your failure or success

YOU: the only person responsible for what comes out of your mouth, whether it's the words that will impress a female or a prospective business associate, or a god damn penis...

YOU: the person who is already well aware of this fact

YOU: the idiot who keeps intentionally 'accidentally' fucking up and self defeating

FAGGOT

YOU: a trend-following sissy who MISuses gay erroneous terminologies LIKE 'autistic' to incorrectly describe your complete ineptitude, trying to 'fit in' to an ocean of other losers
>>
>>34360225
Stop being mean to him. Geez,not the end of the world buddy. :)
>>
Alright, just try not sharing anything personal about your life next time, nobody cares about that on tinder -- they've just looking for a fuck.
>>
>>34360090
You were sincere. It's 2017, that's not allowed. You have to be under at least 3 layers of irony at all times.
>>
>>34360090

>2017
>Being Pootie Tang
>>
>>34360225
hey
don't you have drugs to do or something
>>
you should have just tell her that you beat bitches with it until they fucking bleed, women love violence.
>>
>>34360269

Because you have no real-life EXPERIENCE, you don't realize that KID GLOVES is the exact reason people like you remain trembling, failing cowards...

If you do not learn to thicken your skin, you're DOOMED

The longer you continue to remain a failing little coward, the longer you will actually continue to remain a failing little piece of shit coward.

See how easy that was?

It's really not rocket science
>>
>>34360307

Lol

HAHAHAHAHAHA oh my gawd

It's hilarious watching you pretend that you are some kind of expert on life or women when you have absolutely no real life experience with any real life situations or personal interaction with women or anybody else

Watching you give advice on women is like watching fecal bacteria give NASA advice on the prospective manned trip to Mars...

Perhaps you would be better off sticking with something that you are an 'expert' in: failure

If anybody wants advice on how to become a magical mystical warlock s hermaphrodite in a video game, we will let you know.

Until then ?.... shut your little mouth
>>
>>34360323
Nope....

I already did them...

However, you DO have some magical sword collection to attain wild metamorphose sizing into a transvestite Tinkerbell in a video game, as you further continue your inability to impress a woman...

Q: Which one is more pathetic? Smoking a joint - or being you?

(Ask the next hot chick to answer the question, but have a pistol in your mouth when you hear the answer)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.