[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rust

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: kms.jpg (23KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
23KB, 463x463px
Why does everyone bully me in Rust? I just want to make my comfy home in the mountains and be a virtual hermit. All I was trying to do was make a water purifier that I was going to leave by the shore so anyone could use it if they wanted, and a pair of hicks with bows come and murder me, steal all my shit and wreck my house

I don't wanna play any more
>>
>>34359923
What do you expect in those types of kill or be killed games, OP? Just hide from everybody before they can get you
>>
Can't it be played offline or in your own private server? Fuck people
>>
>>34359923
just join a group, reap some of the spoils and take off.
>>
File: 1481204487591.jpg (281KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
1481204487591.jpg
281KB, 950x950px
>>34359923
If youre really THAT passive in rust go find a PVE server rather thsn PVP.
I play with online buddies in most multiplayer games tho so that i dont have your problem.
Getting in a clan would also be a good bet but for you id suggest PVE, but thats boring as fuck in my opinion.
>>
>>34360007
>play red dead redemption multiplayer
>riding around, minding my own business
>see someone else doing the same
>someone appears and keeps on murdering them
>go over and give them a taste of their own medicine
>>
>>34359923
>tfw playing Rust with a friends
>put giant swastika on the side of our house
>kill all the fags that come running
>>
>>34359923
Sorry OP, maybe try a peacefull server?
IDK if that's a thing though I'm not familiar with Rust as it's a pretty toxic and boring game.
>>
The whole appeal of rust is to act like a faggot and kill and abuse people. You should have known based on it being a Facepunch Studios game, Gmod has the same appeal

There are a million other sandbox base building games to play if you want to be left alone and make a house
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.