[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fat feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

File: 1484668114010.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484668114010.png
35KB, 765x758px
I know a lot of americans aren't up yet but let's give it a shot anyway.

Were you fat as a child?
>>
>>34359792

Yes, I was a fat pretty much all my life, I was always the fat kid in class, I was the fat guy at work.

Last year I decided to get my shit together and start to eat better so I lost a lot of weight.
>>
Yes, and in my middle school being fat meant you were public enemy #1. No one liked you and Kids I use to play with suddenly started to call me names and totally forgot about the times we hung out at each others houses. Didn't feel good. Now I have trust issues and always feel like I have to be on guard even with my closest friends that I have now.
>>
>>34359792
Yeah
Is starving myself an effective way of losing weight?
I used to eat a shit ton as a kid and now I only eat one salad a day, but Im lazy as shit and don't work out.
>>
>>34359933

Effective, yes. Permanent, not likely.

As long as you're not going insane from hunger and cravings you should be fine.
>>
I became fat after my tonsils were removed in the 3rd grade. recently lost weight, am approaching skinny. only took 20 years.
>>
30+ anon here, I was fat since my mid teens throughout my whole adult life and it seriously fucked with my self-image.
I blame my (fat) mom for enabling it and my (beta) dad for not stepping in, and of course myself for being a lazy shit and not doing anything about it earlier.
Lost 20kg in the last year, my gut still sticks out further than my chest but I believe I can pass for "normal" when clothed. Aiming for something close to ottermode, I want to have a body that evokes lust at least once in my life.
>>
>>34359933
Dude, work out at least a little bit. You're gonna end up skinnyfat with spaghetti arms and a flabby stomach unless you go full skeletor, and it gets increasingly difficult to lose fat the less you have of it.
Some definition makes it easier to get away with a couple more bf%
>>
No, I'm just fat as an adult now.

>mfw
>>
>>34360476

He shouldn't starve and work out at the same time. Either have a healthy diet and exercise or fast while doing nothing.
>>
>>34360616
>He shouldn't starve and work out at the same time

Why not?
>>
File: 1480468962425.png (60KB, 1200x1200px)
1480468962425.png
60KB, 1200x1200px
>>34359792
Nah, I was skinny as fuck to the point of people pointing it out all the time. I can't help but use my child self as thinspo sometimes.
>>
>>34360705

That's a recipe for crashing and binge-eating at best. At worst, he passes out on a cardio machine.
>>
My mom was a fat kid, grew up, and then had three more fat kids. I'm just now losing weight, my little brother managed to shed most of it his first couple years at school, and my youngest brother is still fat as fuck and lives at home. I think it should be considered abusive, it was literally impossible to be at a healthy weight in that environment. Either you were on a "diet" of plain chicken breast and salad or we'd eat the worst, most unhealthy dinners and processed shit. It was amazing to learn how to cook my own meals and that food can be healthy AND have flavor
>>
I was always skinny as shit, bordering anorexic even. Now approaching 30 and becoming as fat as an american. Strange feel desu
>>
File: 1331559284001.png (83KB, 241x228px)
1331559284001.png
83KB, 241x228px
>>34360830
is this a typical american family?
>>
Yes. My mom made food maybe once a week ("""spaghetti""") and would let me eat as much as it I wanted to. She would coat it with sugar and applesauce too.

Other than that anytime I asked what was for food my mom always said "Whatever you can find" so I got free range on all the junk food and however much I wanted to as a child.

I lost a lot of weight as an adult for like a year or two but gained it all back when I could buy my own alcohol and would drink that, which made me stop caring about my body. So I was drinking a good 3000 cals a day on top of the shitty food I was eating so I ballooned back up
>>
>>34359792
Yes I was the fat kid in school. Now Im borderline skinnyfat and trying to get into shape just before college. The damage is already done, I bad at interacting with people and hate myself.
>>
Yes i was skiny until 5.
Fatso from 6 to 12.
Skiny-fat chubby from 12 to 22.
Started get my shit together and now at 32 y look really fit, even my eternal mantits that haunted me up until 29 disapered.
Feels god senpai.
>>
>>34361006
That sounds disgusting.

>>34359792
I've always been skinny. Even know I'm 20, 6'2, and weight 165 lbs. Only thing I have is a tiny bit a stomach fat, but if I don't eat for a while it disappears.
>>
>>34359792
Yeah
Now I'm 24 and i have to deal with the fact that I had a terrible life
Why lose weight now? I already lost too much so I don't care, 30 is just a strech really. How much longer until I get to fuck off from this shithole world?
>>
If you're fat as a child, you're pretty much fucked for life. Your body will grow into a fat shape and even if you lose the weight later, you'll always have fat proportions.
>>
>>34361372
>Fat proportions
What the hell does that mean, either you're fat or you're not.
>>
>>34361006
>spaghetti with sugar and apple sauce

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Gross.
>>
>>34361006
Most fat people who manage to loose the weight gain it all back
To truly escape fatness it's not enough to lose the weight, I went to a weightloss center once we're they explained that you need to keep checking up and restraining your food for ten years until you are finally over it
That's because after ten years your body goes back to default and it's like you never were fat to begin with, except for the skin but that's another subject
>>
File: Elf.png (237KB, 500x270px)
Elf.png
237KB, 500x270px
>>34361449

Maybe she was inspired by this beautiful performance.
>>
>>34361528
>most

There are some but most manage to keep their weight relatively stable, as in they gain just a bit back, not all of it.
>>
>>34359792
>tfw Euro
>tfw being fat really singles you out
I'm going to make it, but my mind will always be fucked from all the bullying and lack of people who want to be social with me early in life (now, with 30 year old grown ups, they at least fake it).
>>
Only when compared to my brother, which was. All the time really.
>>
>>34359792
>Were you fat as a child?
Yes, I was raised fat.
Mom, 35 when she had me (hint), overweight/semi-obese herself at that time and now too, raised me fat.
Mom herself had 0, literally zero knowledge of nutrition, food, nuurishment and the effects and consequences to the human body. ZERO!
When she was also unable to breastfeed me (another hint) she fed me herbal tea sweetened with refined sugar from early on.
I was always sickly starting from birth and the sweetened tea seemingly had a soothing effect on me. So Mom gave it to me even at night time after my teeth were cleaned.
She was totally oblivious (in an uneducated way) of the fact that this will result in horrible horrible tooth decay and as a result most of my first teeth were greatly affected by dental caries.
This sweetened tea + the shit she fed me becuase she didn't know better made me overweight at the earliest age.

I continued with zero knowledge of nutrition, body function, food and nourishment through my child years and my teens up until the age of about 20.
I was overweight to obese at a constantly incresing rate. BECAUSE I FUCKING DID NOT KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING.

Also I never was the one to eat, much less over-eat on sweets, chips or soda. I was simply eating way too much of already shitty stuff with no concept of what I was doing. And ofcourse being a fatass from childhood I never did any sports and physical activity I'd rather skip.

I literally did not know anything.

tbc.
>>
>>34363143
This resulted in me weighing 128kg / 283pounds in 2004 at the age of 19.

I was disgusted (I always was btw.) by myself, by my looks, by my weight, by my smell, by my inabilities. I was simply disgusted by everything ME. And my health and body was getting worse.

I realized that I had no education, I did not know how I got there, I did not know what to do. I knew nothing.

All I knew is that I did not want to continue like that since I already felt this could be a ever more deteriorating cycle to my demise.

I seeked the help of a nutritional therapist / expert.

I was greatly educated by her and I found a concept that worked for me and I stuck to it. Modifying it with my new found knowledge whenever a obstacle did arise.

I overcame all obstacles

Fast fwd to 2017: I now weigh 66kg / 145pounds, my chosen weight that I am comfortable with.

And my method was: cutting calories. Every day, day after day, for years. I did not shy from a aching belly, from being hungry. It was all worth it. And it was lasting! No yo-yo effect. My weight loss was an almost straight decline.

It is possible.

I am living example.
>>
>>34363162
>Fast fwd to 2017: I now weigh 66kg / 145pounds, my chosen weight that I am comfortable with.
Are you a woman or manlet? Thats pretty skeleton tier for a normal sized man.
>>
>>34363227
I am 178cm tall. Google says that's 5.84 foot.

I don't care about the labels because for the first time I feel good with my body.

That is all that matters.
>>
I want to EAT FOOD holy fuck, just want to sit down and stuff my face like I used to. When does this go away?
>>
>>34363312
Okay you're just a manlet. Yeah that weights fine for you.
>>
>>34363227
>>34363312
And male, btw.
>>
File: 1481780963518.jpg (98KB, 983x752px)
1481780963518.jpg
98KB, 983x752px
>>34359912
>and in my middle school being fat meant you were public enemy #1. No one liked you and Kids I use to play with suddenly started to call me names
I DID NOT AUTHORIZE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 256x144px)
image.jpg
14KB, 256x144px
>>34359792

I was a pretty fat child up until the age of 12-13. I hit a growth spurt and got a lot taller but stayed the same weight. So I just looked like a normal teenager. I started lifting weights in highschool and still do today at the age of 22.

>muh genetics

I was a fat child now I look like an ultra chad, there's no excuse for your laziness and unhealthy eating choices. You just don't want to take accountability for your actions
>>
>>34359792
no i was pretty healthy and athletic as a child , actually. played sports and everything up until i hit my 20's. then i got massively depressed and started eating everything in sight. now im 36, weigh 350 lbs, have high choloestrol, diabetes, high blood pressure, and spend my days crying in bed while shoveling krispy kreme donuts down my gullet
>>
anyone else have this kind of body shape? how do you get the courage to leave the house?
>>
>>34363624
Go the lightning rod route and be easy to make fun of, but roll with it. Your body shape is hilarious. Become the living comic book character you were meant to be.
>>
>>34363830

>just live as a joke bruh

I get what you're saying but what about, you know, being a respected man, husband and father?
>>
I was bad yesterday. I pigged out and ate the whole pizza instead of just half. I ate until my stomach hurt, just like I used to do.

But I'm hopeful because despite that, I was still just under my BMR.
Once I'm a healthy weight I can eat at maintenance and I shouldn't be compelled to pig out.
>>
>>34364139
no one will ever respect you if you look like that. only option is to lose weight or live as a pathetic joke.
>>
I started compulsively overeating when I was toddler. I oscillated between obese and chubby my entire life before going hamplanet after I left home for uni. I was very lucky, I never got bullied despite being so fat. I played sport and was on good terms with the popular guys but I'm sure I was the butt of many jokes when I wasn't around.
Being fat destroyed my confidence,self esteem and social development. I am 23 year old KHV NEET who failed out uni.

Did the captain of the titanic cry?
Atleast I only ate 1400 calories today.
>>
>>34363538

Why is every /fit/izen so aggro in these threads? You can have a flaw like gluttony while being completely aware and taking responsibility for it.
>>
>>34364443
You can also shit yourself in public while being completely aware and taking responsibility for it.
>>
>>34363624
I've never been that fat but I was so self-conscious that I was afraid to be seen exercising, so I just did it in the middle of the night.
>>
I was overweight for most of my childhood, never truly fat though. I was sick of being a fat loser so I changed my lifestyle and started working out at 20. Now I am just a moderately fit loser.
>>
>>34364580

Oh right, because fat people are shit. k
>>
>>34364676
Yes since they don't have the willpower to handle an urge that is entirely in their control.
>>
>>34364826

And why exactly do you care so much?
>>
I was a reasonably active kid, living in a small town I rode my bike before I got a car. My parents kept me in sports and athletics fairly consistently even though I was never particularly interested in or good at it. I'm 6 feet tall, google says that's 182cm, my weight is around 220lbs (100kg) and I don't feel very fat. I could stand to lose 20lbs probably, but it's only 10% of my weight so it's not very noticeable. I'm a pretty normal sized man... maybe a little large but not necessarily fat. I wear a size 13 men's shoe, extra-large sized shirts, 38 inch waist, 40 inch inseam.

There were periods of relative fatness probably, I didn't pay much attention to my diet most of the time as a kid. In puberty I ate tons of food, it was also kind of an adventure in exploring food as a young man starting to choose my own foods and how much I'm eating for myself. Including my love affair with alcohol as an adult.
>>
File: 1475838653905.png (43KB, 542x602px)
1475838653905.png
43KB, 542x602px
i was a really fat kid and went through hell for it for most of my childhood
everybody hated me so much that i assumed it couldn't just be that i was fat. i went through life thinking that there was something horribly wrong with my personality
then in my 20's i started doing cardio and starving myself and turned into a skinny /fa/ boy and everybody loved me all of a sudden

it really made me think
>>
>>34364902
I'm not even him, it's just the butthurt and denial over being called out is hilarious.
You're not taking any responsibility unless you willingly sign out of any healthcare programs your country has and buy double tickets for public transport.
>>
File: 1476541778787.jpg (597KB, 800x800px)
1476541778787.jpg
597KB, 800x800px
>>34365103
>fat whole life
>skinny now for the first time ever
>people still don't notice and or like me
Guess i'm just an actual shit human being.
>>
>keep on getting abscesses and ingrown hairs between my thigh and my balls
>one abcess was opened at a urgent care
>currently oozing pus, smells like literal shit

does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>34364443
>Why is every /fit/izen so aggro in these threads?

Fat hate memes are part of their personality at this point
>>
>>34365212
I got a pilodial cyst that they lanced. Shit was aweful. Still get paranoid when I get a ting of pain on my tail bone. I don't another lancing
>>
How do you guys deal with growling stomachs in public?

I don't really have access to healthy snacks so I don't even bother, but this means I inevitably get hungry at certain points in the day and sometimes I'm in public. It's really embarrassing.
>>
>>34365118
I pay for health insurance and my own car, am I good?
>>
Yes, got fat when I was like 9 or 10 and I've been fat since. I lost a lot of weight a few years ago but gained a lot back. Trying to get back on the weight loss wagon but it's difficult when you're not motivated.
>>
>>34365402
Stop and get a drink. Hit a soda fountain or get a bottle of water. If you're going to be out for another few hours grab a snack too.
>>
>>34365402
Growling stomach is nothing, how do you deal with peristalsis noises and holding in farts when you work in an open-space type office?
>>
I can't help it but I completely despise fat people. They just repulse me in every way. Worse is when you're up close with one and it's always that same smell. Like sweaty cheese.

I wish I could put you all in camps and work you to death. It seems so efficient and just.
>>
>>34359792
Nope. Was skinny until the end of highschool where I went up to 220.
>>
File: 1306405174308.jpg (95KB, 637x480px)
1306405174308.jpg
95KB, 637x480px
>>34365532
Do you hate how weak and small you are twig boy? Are you jealous of my thicc core and functional strength? Your arms are no thicker than a cigarette, I could smoke those arms boy.

Eat a steak, get some meat on you.
>>
>>34365598

top lel you sack of dripping. I'm a /fit/izen. Still pretty ottermode but I can say with certainly my body is 100% more appealing than yours.

>get some meat on you.

Muscle is meat. What you have is fat. Learn the difference. If they cut you up from balls to brains you know what would come out? Disgusting yellowish white fat and bone. No muscle. No meat.
>>
>>34365680
A thicc layer of subcutaneous fat is very healthy, keeps me strong and hott all through the winter.

Bet you get seasonal depression, can't even drive in the snow baka get yourself a TRUCK boy 4WHEELDRIVE CHEMIN CHEMIN!
>>
>>34363143
Damn that's some shit, it's sad to know that this kind of thing is happening in many other households where the parents don't know how to feed their children right, and of course the kid can't know any better themself.
>>
>>34359792

man this is one disgusting wojak
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.