[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do? im friends with a girl im obsessed with, but she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2349.png (24KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2349.png
24KB, 300x255px
What do I do?

im friends with a girl im obsessed with, but she doesn't see it at all. she isvery depressed and im basically her closest friend. she has two other "friends" that treat her like shit.

anyway, she has a crush on a guy who has finally acknowledged her and it really hurts me because ive basically been helping her (shes been suicidal, blackout drunk many times and ive helped her) and it makes me so fucking mad
i would have killed myself a long time ago but i care about her but now chad is going to fuck her
>>
>>34359442
Damn, anon.

I wonder what it would feel. You have this really close friend, someoen you can consider your best friend. This friend is with you through thick and thing, helps you out when you're drunk, helps you out when you're sitting with your knife pressed up against your wrist. He's such a great friend, someone you could always rely on, always talk to about anything. He'd share his secrets and you'd share yours, and you form a bond that can never be broken.

It must suck to find out he only did all that because he wanted your vagina.
>>
She doesn't like you anon. She doesn't care that you take care of her. She thinks you're too ugly.

Woman are cruel.
>>
>>34359466
Fucking obliterated af
>>
>It must suck to find out he only did all that because he wanted your vagina.

As a serious answer, this one is the best.

I don't know what you should do next. Don't cut her out of your life but try the self improvement meme so that she might actually have a reason to be with you, rather than just pity
>>
>>34359466

Anon is still doing more than the faggot who ignored her. Way more.

And yet she like all other cruel roasties will completely disregard that and go for the guy who looks betters.

Heart as shallow as a puddle of diarrhoea
>>
>>34359466

>It must suck to find out he only did all that because he wanted your vagina.

What? That's just normal? Do girls expect random guys to care about them for other reasons?

Do you expect guys who aren't your boyfriend or husband to spend countless hours taking care of you for no reason?

Are you retarded?

Girls don't do that for guys. Why do you expect guys to do that for girls?
>>
>i would have killed myself a long time ago but i care about her but now chad is going to fuck her

Tell her how you feel and then cut contact when she inevitably rejects you. It's the only way. Don't orbit around her as she fucks Chads. It will only hurt you.
>>
>>34359442
>but now chad is going to fuck her
chad is going to fuck the shit out of her, just imagine it and enjoy that feeling
>>
File: 1471528692777.jpg (111KB, 392x334px) Image search: [Google]
1471528692777.jpg
111KB, 392x334px
She's happy to get fucked by Chad
Meaning you did your job to make her happy.

You're still unhappy because you didn't just wanna make her happy you wanted to become her boyfriend.
>>
>>34359442
Get the fuck out of there, anon.

She has used you as an emotional tampon. She will keep doing this to you for as long as you let it. She will always choose Chad. Every time. You need to realise this.

Cut contact with her now. I know you have formed an attachment, and it will suck for a whole after. But take it from an oldfag who knows all to well what happens if you hang on. It gets worse. Much worse.
>>
yeah but you still have /r9k/ and anime
why do you even need bitches when you have waifus
>>
>>34359442
I'm passing through the same thing, anon. I wish I could say something that would help you, but I can't even help myself.

I'm between two choices: put an end to the friendship and be completely alone (she's my only real friend); or stand by her side, break my heart and watch Chad fuck her.

Fuck this gay world, every choice I have in this life is equally bad.
>>
>>34359442
>she has a crush on a guy who has finally acknowledged her
How did you know?
>>
>>34359442
Why not use that as a motivation to workout with, if you arent already?
>>
>>34360541
why /fit/fags think that everybody wants to workout?
>>
>>34360297
Just fuck somebody else to get over her.
>>
>>34360584
anon, if I could easily find someone to fuck, I wouldn't be here
>>
>>34360607
It doesn't have to happen easily. Just find someone to fuck. Do it and you'll feel better. Trust me.
>>
>>34359442
I have no advice. Except the same thing is happening to me. I helped him get over a girl, I became his help line, he would tell me all that this girl did to him, He would fall apart over her well I silently fell apart over him.

Worst of all, he doesn't even remember all the times I talked him out of suicide, all the times I was there for him. He just remembers all the good the other girl did for him and now she doesn't want him.

The fact that he doesn't remember is just such a stab into my heart. We dated and he broke up with me for the girl he cries over.

I get to hear about all the dates he takes girls he met on tinder on and it hurts because he never took me anywhere.
>>
>>34360648
If he never took you anywhere that can only mean two things. Either he's an absolute homebody and you never insisted on going out etc. or you were just a practice girl to him, desu.
>>
>>34360629
I don't have this skill. I'm ugly, shy and awkward. I'm 28 years old and only had one gf in my life.
>>
>>34359442
I'm in the same position. I was telling her how much it hurts to hang out with her and how I don't know how much longer I can do this and she began pleading and begging me to stay friends with her. Shit sucks. I love her and she loves the attention I give her.
>>
>>34360706
Were you shy and akward with your ex too? If not, then you need to return to the flirty mindset of a guy that's with his gf when talking to girls. Be daring enough to make them want more.
>>
She's using you anon to make herself feel better about herself. You're not her closest friend at all, you don't even qualify as friend to her trust me I've been there.
>>
>>34360736
Fuck other girls and you'll be cured.
>>
>>34360747
I was. We met each other in college, first we became friends and only much later we started dating. I'm so fucking beta loser that I was walking holding her hands for almost a month before we're together.

And she was the one who asked me out.
>>
>>34359442
I did this exact same.shit at 20 with a bitch that cuked me with literaly Shagy from Scooby Doo. I was so much of a cuck that continued being friends with her for almost a year.
Forget about her, go chase after another bitch that is not suicidal for another cock that isn't yours.
Dont espect nothing in return. If you cut all tipe of contact with her and she starts chasing you and request meeting you ALONE and not in frienship's sake then you migth have something in your hands.
>>
She doesn't care about you. The minute you open up she's gonna say ''LMAO fuck off you ugly loser'' and the she's gonna laugh once you kys. Don't worry though, if you're relatively handsome it might work out in your favour.
>>
>>34359466
Oh no, OP loves her enough to actually be there for her without even getting any.
Meanwhile, Chad fucks her and will never rush to stop her killing herself at 3am.

>>34359442
Women won't get wet over you helping them out. That's a nurturing and female role. You'll fall for a woman that cares for you, and a woman that cares for you will fall for you.

TL;DR: Get sick, get her to help you out. Cook chicken soup for you, that kinda shit. It's a start.

Proceed to invite her to a fancy dinner "as thanks", but make sure she knows that it means you're romantically interested.
>>
>>34359587
>males and females cannot be friends
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, NORMIES GEET THE FUCKING FUCK OUT
>>
>>34360910
Of course Chad isn't going to rush to her because he knows that it's just a cry for attention. Just call the cops or an ambulance and get back to sleep.
>>
She knows very well you like her OP. It was no accident. She's been manipulating you since the start.
>>
File: 1456810656651.jpg (90KB, 640x658px) Image search: [Google]
1456810656651.jpg
90KB, 640x658px
>>34359442
Read No More Mr. Nice Guy to understand that you need to put yourself first to then actually be able to help others, without expecting them to repay you back, without ever telling them.

>>34359466
You leave out the most important part.

It is not wrong because of somehow wanting the vagina.

It is wrong because OP is the Nice Guy that Robert Glover writes in No More Mr. Nice Guy. He was giving all this help with unwritten contract, with a false pretence that if he helps her, she is obliged with a relationship and love.

Simplifying it to OP just wanting sex is an insult that goes beyond anything I can convey with words.

OP is simply a broken person that needs to fix himself. OP needs to put himself first. Then he can be in position to actually help other people without holding them to some unspoken obligation for their help.

You are putting a cart before a horse. You should say that to a person that already knows that putting themselves first is what allows them to actually be helpful to others.

In your critique of OP's behaviour, you assume that he was actually able to help her but chose to take advantage of her. What if OP did not know of any other way to get a meaningful relationship, other than by making someone feel like they owe it to him.

Where do you think we are? If OP was a person who liked themselves, he would not be posting here in the first place. He would be able to see that that girl is not fit for relationship now, and he would instead look elsewhere. And then he would actually be a friend to her that you describe.

What you wrote actually hinders growth of these Nice Guys into healthy people capable of selfless acts because they can take care of themselves, so they have extra for others.

If that is your agenda, to further push the unfortunate ones who have not yet learned of their wrong ways into further despair and depression, then you are a scum.
>>
>>34360648
I'm sorry Kirsten
>>
Just stop talking to her. You like her and she doesn't like you, there's no point in continuing to be her friend, as you want more. Don't put yourself in pain for her, it's not worth it.
>>
>>34359442

It won't work out anyway. Even if you were able to ask her out or even date, you're not ready for a relationship. These secret, one-sided contracts you create with people are unrealistic and unfair to the people you interact with. You need to be able to honestly communicate with people and make your intentions known. You don't have that level of social honesty yet, because you're not comfortable with yourself
>>
>>34361037
Thanks for this insightful post anon, capped it for posterity
>>
come on robot. dont be a nice guy cunt. do nice things for people without expecting to get pussy or rewards. come on, man.

i understand its really hurtful/annoying when your crush gets taken but youll have to get over it. also make her/you quit being drunk. it is dumb, stupid and unhealthy.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.