[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /r9k/ I developed a new feel which is by far the worst feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: images (3).jpg (23KB, 236x308px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
23KB, 236x308px
Hi /r9k/
I developed a new feel which is by far the worst feel I have ever felt, its indescribable but ill try

The feel is like that feeling when you hear bad news and your chest caves in? Or like you hear that your cousin died or something, those feeling are in the moment or temporary symptoms of anxiety but anons

I've developed this feeling 2 months ago, due to a bad event in my life and I can't shake the feel... The feel has come over me multiple times a day and it's unpredictable or uncontrollable 2 months straight, everyday since

I went to doctors to check if I have heart conditions which nothing came up, went to different doctors still no answers. One mentioned it could be physiological due to trauma which I knew from the start & only went to doctors to confirm it wasn't physically caused

Has anyone dealt with this? When my feel strikes I'm overwhelmed with sadness and able to sob weep and cry my eyes out, even after the crying the void still strikes and I can feel the sudden sink in my chest every so often

It never goes away no matter what I do, it follows and its the worst feel I have ever felt.

I'm sincerely shit scared it will never leave or something and that something is missing? That something died inside me ? I've felt different every day since
>>
Bumping before it 404s. Gonna need some time to write the answer.
>>
I get this all the time. Things will be going fine, I'll be driving or just sitting around then I feel my heart sink and I get that lump in my throat. For me it stems from my lonliness I feel like...One night I just broke down and sobbed uncontrollably for like an hour. It'll go away. For a brief period of time I was happy then everything shifted and changed and it was back.
>>
>>34360815 here. I know that feeling, OP. My father left my mum right after I was born. Since I was sick very often, she had to work two jobs to pay the bills and gave me to my grandparents to make everything work. I was basically raised by them and I had the best childhood you could ask for, given the circumstances. Two years ago, on my birthday, I found out my grandpa was diagnosed with cancer. Prostate, terminal. It was really horrible, seeing an almost seven feet tall man who at 73 could easily bash your head in, decay into nothing but skin and bones, only to slowly die - without you being able to do something.
I still have this feeling from time to time. It feels like you're carrying a briefcase with you and everytime, you stumble, the suitcase opens and out comes that paralysing nothingness. Time runs so slowly, you don't notice things around you. It feels like someone punched you right into your heart and tries to choke you until you have to cry and let it all out, sometimes for hours.
After gramps died, I've had this on and off for six months. I should, hosever, add that I never really take the time to grief properly, I always put it aside for several reasons. It might take shorter time for you.
Anyway, if you need advice on this, take your time. Whatever that is that has happened to you might take a longer time for you to get over. Give it some time and the feeling will vanish. It is a slow process but it will get better if you are patient and don't force anything.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, anon.
>>
>>34359367

That's anxiety, bud. Talk to a therapist and a psychologist, in that order. There's nothing wrong with you, but you deserve to get help if that's what you need.
>>
>>34359367
i can get rid of it temporarily by drinking an alcoholic extract of valerian herb, 25 ml

the effect lasts up to 2 days. i only use it in dire cases though
>>
>>34359367
Get some fish oil tablets.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.