[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I had a time machine, I would go back and save her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: rosemary-kennedy-01-435.jpg (65KB, 435x580px) Image search: [Google]
rosemary-kennedy-01-435.jpg
65KB, 435x580px
If I had a time machine, I would go back and save her
>>
File: téléchargement (4).png (11KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (4).png
11KB, 194x259px
>>34359131
I would go back and fuck her.
Her dead body ofc.
>>
>>34359131
If I had a time machine I would assassinate Hitler at the turning point in the war so power would be turned over to the Death's Head who would have negotiated to end the war on more amicable terms and prevented the cultural suicide of Europe and the perpetuation of the lie that is the Holocaust. Then I would go to 1880 and be a cowboy.
>>
If I had a time machine. I'd tell Hitler to buttfuck the british.
>>
>going back to save a women

During the cold war, the soviets grabbed 6,000 political enemies and put them onto an island with no food or water during the winter. On the first night, a few hundred died, and many were dying by the next morning. People who tried to swim off the island were shot.

Eventually they let people loose, and as a local recounts: a soviet officer was disobeying orders to try and save a women because she was pretty. A group of starving people tied her to a tree and cut off her arms, legs and breasts to eat. Instead of wrapping up her wounds to cauterize them, they ran to avoid being shot. The soviet officer returned and tried to stop the bleeding but was too late.
>>
File: kyouma.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
kyouma.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
I would overcome 1% divergence and reach the worldline with divergence 1.048596%
>>
>>34359236
Turning point of the war? What turning point? Germany was always fighting against the clock. The USSR would never have accepted anything but unconditional surrender.

The UK would never surrender either. Why not go back in time and convince Hitler that Guderen is always fucking right, and whenever Hitler denied Guderian:

The complete anihilation of the highest trained infantry force in the world, who would later defeat him again and again. That Guderian was right.

The capture of Moscow, while defenses were not in place, and the greatest general of the 20th century was still in transit. Guderian was right.

Or the fact that Guderian stated that the Soviet tanks outclassed the German tanks... FFS how can a man be so right, and yet hampered by a lunatic.
>>
>>34359548
I would have had to kill him before December 18, 1941 to prevent the approval of operation Barbarossa.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.