[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a psychopath? tell me your story.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1483125442639.jpg (168KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483125442639.jpg
168KB, 1600x1200px
Are you a psychopath? tell me your story.
>>
File: 1485132786568.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485132786568.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>34358871

Nope. All psychopaths are Chads and they need to gtfo off my board NORMANS REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1483972273521.jpg (7KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1483972273521.jpg
7KB, 200x195px
I once stepped on an ant and i only cried for two hours so i would call myself a psychopath. Fear me.
>>
>>34358917
How scary!
>>
>>34358871
I'm not sure if I'm psychopathic or not? I hate people with a passion, actually finding joy in the suffering of others. But I can't stand to see an animal suffer.
>>
Nah. I used to think I am, though, because I don't have empathy, but I don't really have any other traits. Like, I'm not charming, I'm too dumb to be manipulative, and I don't really want to control people or do bad things.
I'm just an autismo, I guess.
>>
>every time someone tries to label themselves as a psychopath everyone else chimps out "UR NOT IDIOT FUCK U DUMMY"
>literally every time anyone ever claims to be one on the internet ever
>psychopaths can't browse the internet
>psychopaths apparently can't be aware of their own mental defect despite psychopathy not being a delusional mental illness
really makes you think
t. non-psychopath non-edgelord
just sticking up for my psycho-bros :^)
>>
I think I might be. I'm sort of evil. As in I'm completely self centred. I don't feel emotion the way others do. For example, when people die I don't give a shit. Not trying to be edgy, I'm actuallyu a bit concenred about it. WHy don't I care? WHen my grandparents died I was happy that I got money and gold from them. I didn't feel sad at all.WHy not? What's wrong with me? Fuck.
>>
>>34358933
that means you're a faggot anon
>>
>>34358933
Hating people and enjoying watching them suffer isn't really being a psychopath. It's just being human. Humanity is fucking trash that deserves to all die ncluding myself.

That doesn't make you a psychopath. It just makes you a logical thinker to realise humanity is better off not existing.
>>
>>34358955
My brother is a diagnosed psychopath and he's pretty cool, he told me that he'll be kind to others but only if he can get something out of it.
>>
File: téléchargement (6).jpg (6KB, 160x224px) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (6).jpg
6KB, 160x224px
>>34358871
I once killed a spider with bare hands.
I didn't feel anything.
Watch out roastie, maybe you will be next !
>>
I like to kill people
kik me
pessimistperfection
>>
>>34358972
pls respond!!!!
original omg for fucks sake original
>>
>>34358871
I've been called a sociopath by people in high school but it was for doing things normal people do. Anyone whose self diagnosed as anything that ends in path is an edgelord.
>>
no but i am psychotic

is that better?
>>
>>34358871
As someone who's been diagnosed with schizoid pd and antisocial pd I can tell you that we have an advantage in life.
You don't have anything to fear from most psychos if they gain nothing by hurting you.
We operate on the principal of amoral rational self-interest.
>>
>>34359956
>schizoid
>advantage in life
LOL
>>
>>34359996
It makes life fun
>>
Who not a psychopath just no empathy from autism here?
>>
>>34358871
turns out everyone hates psychopaths

who would have known?
>>
>>34360024
Since when, having no emotion and no drive to do anything doesnt seem like fun.
>>
File: lmao!!11.jpg (49KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
lmao!!11.jpg
49KB, 907x661px
>>34359107
O SHIT NIGGA
>>
>>34359996
>Can live without the need for emotional validation, physical intimacy, etc...
>Can take beneficial decisions even when they're morally discouraged.
I'd say it's a good life.
>>
>>34358933
It means you're an edgy loser.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 194x193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 194x193px
>>34358871
My mother always asks "Are you a psycopath?" during fights.
It's only because i feel no natural affection to her especially for all the shit she gives me. Though people in my friendgroup often say that I definitely would be the one """snap""" and shoot up some place.
Dont know how to feel desu. Pretty much same for every other robot i think
>>
File: hmm.jpg (520KB, 1200x765px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
520KB, 1200x765px
I'm crying daily so i guess I'm not
>>
>>34358972
You got gold? Any oyher rare drops?
>>
Psychopathy isn't a thing, you dumb fuck.
It's called antisocial personality disorder. Anyone who labels themselves as a psychopath is an edgy boring fucking idiot with zero redeeming qualities, so they call themselves a psychopath to seem interesting and cool. Sad!
>>
I'm not a psychopath. I fucking hate psychopaths and their fucking self-aggrandizing wankhood. I hate their toxic influence on everything they touch.

That said, I've done a few things that psychopaths would do.
>>
I too am someone who hates people but loves animals. However when I was 18 I killed a dog. Felt shock and guilt for a week before I stopped caring.

Haven't been given the psycho label yet though
>>
>>34358871
>got wrongly diagnosed borderline
>dont feel emotions
>bored all the time
>starting to stalk families nearby
>stir shit between my coworkers
>half of the staff that was at my job when i joined have now had terrible fallouts with the boss/other coworkers and left
>nobody suspects a thing
>praise me all the time

Feels good to be the beast you worship.
>>
>>34363920
>stir shit between my coworkers
How do you go about doing this and not be held accountable? Spreading rumors??
>>
>>34358871
Yes i rape dogs and have a militia of gook children i bought on the black market. inb4 >you're just an edgy teenager going through a phase
>>
>>34363920
So you're Dwight schrute
>>
>>34364678
How old were you at the time?

Original
>>
>>34364694
original 31
>>
>>34358871
I will give you a quick rundown:

>I bow down to the Bogdanofs
>aliens contacted me but I hanged up on them
>I thought I possess psychic-like abilities but it was a dream
>I started to study French
>>
File: how dey catch me nigguh.png (83KB, 780x415px) Image search: [Google]
how dey catch me nigguh.png
83KB, 780x415px
>>34358871
>admitting that you're a psychopath to anyone, ever

what are you, that nigger who filled out a job application with all of his info during his "reconnaissance" of a store, then came back later and robbed it and was surprised when he got caught?
>>
This is gonna sound really edgy but i can't explain it.
I can't feel for people dying/getting murdered. fiction or not.
I remember one time in class, we were watching a movie and some important character got their head cut off in front of their family.
I laughed and the whole class stares at me.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.