[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Girl at work shows interest in me >Couple of other coworkers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1484735419931.jpg (55KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
1484735419931.jpg
55KB, 957x621px
>Girl at work shows interest in me
>Couple of other coworkers said she wants to go out with me, keep telling me to go for it
>Spend all my fucking time on my compy browsing notorious hacker, 4chan and playing video games
>Know for a fact I wouldn't be incompatible with her since im a miserable shut in that shares 0 of her interests aside from the desire to fugg
>Also a total virgin with 0 sexual experience

What the fuck do I do

I don't want to do normie shit just to finally get a GF, it always bores me to fucking death. Concerts, hitting the gym, going out just for the hell of it. I just want to be a nerd shut in.

Any advice, robots?
>>
do you like her?
GO OUT WITH HER

do you not like her?
then don't
>>
>>34358590
Try the lifestyle with all your (fake) enthusiasm for a month. I think it's possible you could be surprised.
If, at the end of the whole month of you being a normie and not a robot, you still want to be a bot then continue on with your previous life.
If not... well you can cross that bridge if and when you come to it.
>>
>>34358590
>wouldn't be incompatible

would be*

>>34358600
shes a qt but that might just be my dick speaking which has led me astray before
>>
Honestly brah, just go out with her.

Even if it ends badly atleast it spiced up your life.
>>
>>34358611
>Pure, unadulterated condescension
>>
>>34358590
If you post that version of Pepe then you're probably a normalshit.
>>
>>34358590
do u rike hur?
go on a date

do u prefer to meet with the hacker 4channel and play videogam?
you don't like her enough, dont date her
>>
>>34358657
Not 100% sure what you mean by that, anon. I tried the normie life and didn't like it much. I have a friend who tried it with me and went on to be a normie (of sorts). I think trying things, if even to find out you don't like them, is a nice part of life.
>>
File: 1480963298462.jpg (83KB, 1313x639px) Image search: [Google]
1480963298462.jpg
83KB, 1313x639px
>>34358659
>normalshit

What hip lingo is this, notorious hacker?
>>
>>34358590
>shows interest in me
How
>>
>at work

you don't date at work, that stuff goes down the shitter 99% of the cases
>>
>>34358590
I'll tell you what to do
Post more apu apustaja
>>
>>34358590
Invite her to play vidya with you, then wreck her shit in SWAT4.
>>
>>34358590
In the case that you actually walk the walk, don't expect it to last, especially since it's a relationship with a coworker.
>>
>>34358590
Probably worth a date but be very careful.

Workplace relationships gone wrong are FAR FUCKING WORSE than anything you experienced in school.

Prepare to completely destroy your working life.
>>
put some money aside for child support rofl
>>
>>34358659
This. He might be from ylilauta and 15
>>
File: IMG_0199.jpg (15KB, 469x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.jpg
15KB, 469x256px
>>34358590
Invite her out and let everything run smooth from there and on. The hardest part is to get a girl interested in you when you're a nerd, now that she's into you, everything will be easier, go out with her and try to make a move, if you wanna fuck her try to do it that day/night and see how far she/you could get
>>
>>34360085
>don't expect it to last, especially since it's a relationship with a coworker.
>>34360101
>Prepare to completely destroy your working life.

Why you guys say dis?
>>
Does he like vidya, OP? Play some with her and let her beat you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.