[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you addicted to depression

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (35KB, 379x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 379x359px
Why are you addicted to depression
>>
You are cucking yourself to the Jews
>>
>>34358454
Okay and how exactly?
>>
>>34358465
Even the people here in Mexico where I am are jolly and I see depressed people in way better countries it makes no sense
>>
>>34358465
When you cry about being a loser when you could easily change yourself do t you think the Jews laugh at you?
>>
What causes your depression
>>
>>34358434
Because I hate myself, my life, and most of the people I met. I hate this world and many people on it.
>>
>>34358705
I used to hate myself an everyone until I realized I was torturing myself you may not want to come because it's a shithole but if you come to a place like Mexico you will see how happy the people are. The less you have more you cherish it
>>
>>34358487
>>34358524
You seem to not know anything about depression. Also what jews, I don't know any jew
>>
>>34358705
Also tell me why you have such hate feel free to share anything also protip: don't tell your psychologist you have a plan to kys or they send you to a mental hospital
>>
>>34358434
Being in long state of perpetuating distress makes a normal balanced state feel unsatisfactory.

It's a way to stimulate one self by creating more distress.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 800x445px)
image.jpg
46KB, 800x445px
>>34358772
How could I not know about an illness that I had and that is a basic mental illness. Shill somewhere else
>>
>>34358818
So you're telling me that you like to torture yourself rather than stimulate yourself a healthy way by going outside? Even that helps
>>
>>34358821
>Shill

I'm just saying it isn't as easy to change if you have depression as you said and that it has nothing to do with how wealthy you are.
>>
>>34358848
I used to, now I indeed live a healthy life in which I try to become ever stronger in every aspect of my life.

I just wanted to illustrate a possible mechanism of action in depression that can give it a much longer life than needed.
>>
>>34358487
People in mexico have never had standards to live up to. In mexico, you are automatically a loser. This isn't the case in the U.S., where you can dream a reality that's unobtainable quite easilly.

More white men commit suicide in the U.S. that there are suicides in many countries combined.
>>
>>34358883
If I can understand your jargon you gotta do it better also depression is self inflicted but it gets unhealthy when overdone. Ever listened to a sad song on purpose?
>>
>>34358821
Look, I actually read /pol/.
But you need to fuck right off back to /pol/.
You're talking about jews and shills to depressed robots. Fuck off, you're the kike.
>>
>>34358942
Not self inflicted I'd say but rather self perpetuated beyond a normal, healthy response so a pattern of behavior and thoughts starts to form that reinforces the depression rather than undoing it.
>>
>>34358916
>people in Mexico don't have standards to live up to

Wrong and this is coming from a spic being in Mexico doesn't make you a loser please elaborate how it makes me a loser being here
>>
>>34358966
I don't go to /pol 4chan is cancer but I say Jews because I know there are bad people here such as yourself who like to inflict pain on others and let's get back to solving depression shall we? Kike
>>
>>34358984
Well tha ks for clarifying what I just said now anyone with a high IQ will be able to understand this thread and yes I'm saying you're smart
>>
>>34358984
Still there buddy? I was hoping to have an intelligent conversation with the words you were using
>>
Kik me
random_gibberish
>>
>>34359146
Top tier troll
>>
>>34359162
stop replying to yourself. Go make a pizza
>>
>>34358818
Said, it's a chemical imbalance. It's like heroin, it isn't good for you but you go back for more. Except it's something you can't control well, so it's long lasting
>>
>>34359177
Those dubs will do you well good sir. Go collect your shekles
>>
>>34359217
Well yes music affects the brain chemically and so do sulking on bad things such as being on r9k and Cali g yourself a loser so that chemical imbalance is made
>>
>>34359217
May I ask why you are spending your time trying to prove somthing about depression rather than using your precious time to help a depressed person?
>>
Because I lazy.
And so all you.
>>
>>34359280
I was molested and abused by the very people I was born to trust lad.
>>34359322
Because we all die
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.