[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf keeps complaining that im not making an effort to visit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 1484962556266.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484962556266.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>gf keeps complaining that im not making an effort to visit her
>she lives in san jose, i live in LA (about 6 hours apart)
>we decide to rent a shitty motel for $80 dollars halfway between us
>drive 3 hours to the middle of buttfuck nowhere and bang in an America's Best Value Inn for hours
>trying not to think about the disgusting hookers and truckers that have came on the bed that im sleeping on
>wake up in the morning, have 3 hour drive back home so I smoke a blunt beforehand so it would be more bearable
>it starts raining harder than it has all year
>have to drive through the Grapevine mountains with huge flooding and low visibility while high
>came back to my house and a fuckton of palm fronds that got blown down by the wind are blocking my driveway
>finally get inside and make a can of beef barley soup
>turns out it vegetable barley soup and it tastes like shit

How was your day robots?
>>
File: 1381120356984.png (450KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1381120356984.png
450KB, 1024x768px
>>34358270
>gf
comment originale
>>
>>34358270
gr7 b5 m9 i r2 8/8
>>
File: mx19j3b.jpg (40KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
mx19j3b.jpg
40KB, 540x960px
Finally put my penis in a vagina. She was a short and thick latina with wide hips and a big ass. Was a tomboy with a short hair cut but that god damn ass. I think I need more than one hand per cheek.

I guess my long path to wizardhood was cut short, and I was going to turn 30 in 4 months.
>>
>>34358545
How did you meet her? How long did you last
>>
>>34358594
Craigslist, I lasted for shit, less than a minute. Though thankfully I was still hard after I quickly came and put on another condom and continued.

There can always be next time for me now since we will probably see each other again and just play video games or something which I am very fine with because I really don't like "going out" anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.