[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> People unironically tell that personality matters more than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Thatface20110725-22047-wlaopv.png
7KB, 645x773px
> People unironically tell that personality matters more than looks
Do they even have self-awarenes?
>>
>>34358131
their is some truth to that.
you think only chads get laid and married.........?
look around you, most people including ugly blacks and Indians, drug addict and criminals have gf's

on the other side we have seen people who are above avg yet have not gf, because their personality is shit
>>
>>34358334
I hope you are trolling.
Drug addicts/indians/blacks with gfs are simply not ugly. Attractive guys with bad personalities often do have gfs, and if notwhich means that they dont really want to, they at least get laid often.
There is a small number of exceptions which can be ignored.
>>
>>34358131
In terms of getting a gf not having a personality disorder or social anxiety is more important
>>
>>34358131
In a girl there are a lot of issues of appearance that I would be willing to look past if she was a good person. I am a man, though, and women do not feel the same way.
>>
people who don't believe personality matters, i suggest you take shrooms or acid or any psychedelic.

you'll realize how much other people's presence really does influence how you feel. personality and environment is everything.
>>
>>34358131
Luckily I have neither.
>>
File: for the fags.png (21KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
for the fags.png
21KB, 800x1200px
>>34358131
I've made some graphs for you (pic related).
Looks are irrelevant unless you are a 3/10 or less, and no matter what you think, you're not a 3/10 or less unless you are a burn victim or have some degeneracy disease on your face like a growing tumor.

About the graphs; MCV is "Maximum Charm Value". This is the value someone can reach at their best personality. However as you can see on graph 2, the effort to achieve MCV varies from people to people.

Keep in mind that the "Effort" value is not the same as just effort. "Effort" to 'effort' is like "Vx" (Velocity on X line) to "V". You may be putting a lot of force to achieve a high velocity (V) value, but at the end if you're pushing the wrong way you're "Vx" may be very low. Likewise, you may be a 5/10 that puts a lot of effort in getting pussy, yet if you're doing things wrong your "Effort" value will be low. Such is the case with Elliot Rodger.
>>
Just make yourself look proffessional and land a job that justifies showering a lot. That, combined with a personality, is enough to get a solid gf.

You'll want to date her based on personality as well. The hotter they are, the more expendable you are, the more asskissing you have to do.
>>
>>34358131
Personality matters more than looks to long-term relationships - as even if you're 11/10, if you're an unbearable cunt, nobody's going to want to be with you for a long time.

For short-term relationships, and actually finding a long-term one in the firstplace, yes, lookd/momey/exc matter more than personality.

So if you can find someone that can somehow bypass the inherent bias of looks and money and so on, then yes.

But as ae all kmow, women are whores.
>>
>>34358131
>Looks matter
Absolutely.
>Personality matters
Sure.
>Personality matters more than looks
No fucking way. That's downright disingenuous.
>>
>>34359195
>>34359076
originato oraganataorama
>>
>>34359195
Maybe in California or some related shithole.
>>
>>34359172
Exactly. Personality matters, but looks matter first because that's where the first impressions lie
>>
For me, there is a minimum required looks and a minimum required personality. You have to be at least somewhat attractive to me (standards are very low). My standards for personality are higher. I guess that means it matters to me more, but both are required.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.