[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>esports are dying >real sports are dying >films are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 24

File: .jpg (228KB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
228KB, 1300x867px
>esports are dying
>real sports are dying
>films are grossing less
>games are selling less

what the fuck is everyone doing??
>>
>>34357864
Posting on social media and having sex
>>
>>34357897
Wrong, they're on net flicks and watching YouTube
>>
>>34357897
People are having less sex.
>>
>>34357972
This. Youtube is ruining the entertainment business.
>>
>>34357864
Social media, normalfags are knowing how to VPN/Netflix, Steam and related or know how to VPN on getting games and finally maybe actually working overtime now since shits getting expensive.
>>
>>34357864
torrents and 4chan

ANIME
>>
Waking up.

Pepperoni
>>
File: 1484781459958.png (272KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1484781459958.png
272KB, 577x382px
>>34357864
>games are selling less
Good, maybe game devs will realize being max jew and fucking the people paying for their producs as much as possible isn't working anymore.

We need another video game collapse so a new industry can rise from the ashes. We have enough good games to bide our time until it comes back.
>>
>>34357864
Streaming
Youtube and whatnot
>>
File: nvi7WJf4.jpg (18KB, 390x390px) Image search: [Google]
nvi7WJf4.jpg
18KB, 390x390px
>esports is dying
Only if you watch/play League of Faggots.
Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
File: akarin_kann_man_nix_machen.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
akarin_kann_man_nix_machen.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
I am on twitch and jewtube
>>
>>34358580
>Playing the NEETest game
>>
Playing with their smart phones, I imagine.
>>
>>34358532
Actually, it will just give them an incentive to release their games on PC less, because people like you keep pirating them.
>>
Social media and video streaming.

Bought Xbox One S, 4K TV, and about a dozen games for it. Probably have only played about 20 hours of games on it in the last two months since I bought it, but probably have a good 300-400 hours of Netflix and Hulu watched on it.

t. 29 year old normie
>>
The generation that grew up playing video games, is now busy with college, work, raising families.

The current generation of kids are watching Let's Plays on their tablets, and playing free games.

Sports are a chad-centric medium, and chads are too busy fucking sluts, and working towards their 6 figure careers. More so than ever, since sex is more available than ever, and getting a good career is more important than ever.

Don't know why film is dying. Netflix and hulu?
>>
Youtube, instagram, facebook, provide literal millions of hours of entertainment, with more being created and uploaded by the minute. For free.
>>
as far as games go, people are finding the game/franchise they like then are sticking with it.
once you start paying for an MMO, you're pretty much obligated to play it.

my leisure time is divided between MMO, watching Prime Video and general dicking around on YT and 4chan.
tonight i watched one of the 1992 Dreamteam games which is like an hour long.
you can't find that on TV. TV just sucks, period. i don't know how any sane person can deal with the commercials.
>>
File: 123121512534.jpg (18KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
123121512534.jpg
18KB, 413x395px
>>34358601
You realize which board you are on right?
>>
File: 1314151512313.png (683KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1314151512313.png
683KB, 900x900px
>>34357864
>mfw when anime will be eternal
>>
File: 1479284716694.png (79KB, 302x278px) Image search: [Google]
1479284716694.png
79KB, 302x278px
>>34357864
Honestly, I've become sick of how fucking political that all of that shit has become, and was never interested in esports to begin with. I know that my frustration is felt by a lot of people, as well.

Rather than staying relatively disconnected from each other's political opinions, everybody now has a 24/7 365 medium to constantly broadcast all of our stupidest fucking thoughts on, where everybody is constantly encouraged to, and patted on the back for stirring the pot. We also find other like-minded individuals to encourage our bullshit, and that makes the problem worse.

Everything's got an agenda and everybody's got a holier-than-thou way of viewing the world these days. Take movies. There are lots of movies that I wouldn't consider seeing due to the obvious political bullshit, and certain movies that I like that the other side has massive issues with for whatever reason.

For example, I saw Split recently and really liked it. It was a fun, stupid movie. Meanwhile, there are a shitload of people protesting and boycotting it for its presentation of mental illnesses, or some such stupid bullshit.
>>
>>34358712
what mmo do you play anon?
>>
>>34357864
Some people I know avoid most new films because there's always blatant political agendas in them, although they aren't exactly normalfags. A lot of games are the same, with most of them being a rip off on top of that.
>>
File: .png (618KB, 755x630px) Image search: [Google]
.png
618KB, 755x630px
>>34358732
Anime died long ago brother
>>
>>34358751
>everybody now has a 24/7 365 medium to constantly broadcast all of our stupidest fucking thoughts on, where everybody is constantly encouraged to, and patted on the back for stirring the pot.

this is mainly why i didn't like social media starting since the live journal days.
live journal showed me early on that social media, even if it's mostly text-based, is a fucking blight and draws in cancer.

social media tied to your identity is just cancer, that's all that can be said about it. some things just aren't supposed to be broadcast. (like kids posing with their grandparents on their deathbed, then uploading it, as one example)
>>
>>34358770
World of Shitcraft.
without a friend(s) to play with, it isn't worth it and i wouldn't be if it wasn't for that friend.
>>
>>34358580
>Patch 7.0
>Makes game look like league of legends
>More casual bs they've been pushing for a while
Oh don't worry rule 1 of video games they either get full jewed and die off, or they become faggotry depthless trash

Gaming is "dying" because the developers and games are trash, the world as a whole is a big fucking shitshow, and money is as tight as ever.

Mmos are basically 100% complete trash, with few exceptions, most of those being private servers.

NEET life right now is philosophy and advanced nihilism.
>>
>>34358849
>tfw no friends

Fuck that shit, I can't even play a fucking mmo because of lack of friends.

I'm shy even online, everytime I tried playing a mmo, I was never able to chat with anyone.
>>
File: 1476038267917.png (474KB, 770x578px) Image search: [Google]
1476038267917.png
474KB, 770x578px
We're living through the same spenglerian cultural decline the late roman empire did just before its collapse

Theater plays were being released less frequently back then aswell and those that did were of questionable quality compared to the classics conceived and released before the decline set in

Ride the tiger brother
>>
>>34358827
4chan is social media anon
>>
>>34358870
This. Shitty culutre needs to collapse already.
>>
>>34358884
He did say social media tied to your identity, so his point stands.
>>
>>34357864

paying bills, fag.
>>
>>34358918
I actually made that part about theatre plays up but i'm pretty sure it was similar to now, considering the fact that it was mass immigration that brought the roman empire/ancient world down

History is basically cyclical and not linear, even the ancient indians (aryans) knew this
>>
>>34358732
anime for the fujoshi crowd are selling more, guess what genre will flood the market in years time
>>
how do you even compete with f2p mobile games?
>>
you can browse imageboards, listen music, and watch youtube 24/7 without running out content
>>
>>34358962
>mass immigration the reason the WRE fell

People seriously believe this meme? Or are they just projecting modern prejudices back onto a culture that was just similar enough to their own to be relatable?
>>
File: beta god.jpg (158KB, 817x960px) Image search: [Google]
beta god.jpg
158KB, 817x960px
-all of the old dominant players in sports who knew how to bring revenue from generating controversy by trash talking are getting out and every sports league now fines you for trying to do that so it's losing interest in the masses
-the majority of blockbuster hits are just remakes, sequels, or adaptions so people are getting tired of seeing the same shit
-video games are headed the same way as movies with a ton of them being remakes or sequels since a huge number of smaller game studios got killed during the move from Gen 6 to Gen 7 and more in the move to Gen 8

Now people just watch netflix and browse social media for all of their entertainment
>>
>>34358962
this is gonna sound stupid, but i really started believing that life is cyclical after The Matrix movies.
The Matrix will go down as being one of the most eye opening sci-fi films, no doubt about it, especially if we figure out that we really have been being fucked by the "elite".
>>
>>34358655
Good then let them learn their mistakes and only make multiplayer games. Why the fuck should I give a shit about them for 2 days of fun.
>>
>jews do jew things
>jewish messiah comes
>jewish messiah ends up spawning another religion
>romans adopt same religion
>romans fall
>yfw jews were responsible for the fall of roman empire
>>
File: download.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
Kojima predicted all this just as the anons above have mentioned. There's a reason why MGS2 is my favourite Metal Gear. Kojima foresaw this whole culture of cancer and political correctness in the digital age.

Garbage, useless information is being piled up by the second and no one ever question these pointless and idiotic thoughts. When they are refuted, the person gets shut down by everyone for causing a disturbance.

We're essentially being flooded with bad memes (as ideas that transfer from person to person, not internet memes). What humanity needs to do is recognize our memes so we can purge out the bad ones and take in good ones. Because we're all running off of bad memes, our culture and media suffer in turn.
>>
File: dota2.jpg (96KB, 888x903px) Image search: [Google]
dota2.jpg
96KB, 888x903px
>>34358857
The only thing that 7.00 has common with League of Legends is the HUD, which was going to change anyway because of Reborn.

League of Phagocytosis is dying because the metagame is retarded. Every patch Riot makes some heroes really OP so faggots can go and buy that hero or its skins. Following unorthodox builds gets you fined, and even doing unorthodox things in the game gets you fined.

Dota 2 is strong. Every TI so far has had a bigger pricepool compared the the TI before it.

DOTA 2 MASTERRACE. Valve will never go "full jewed", because they are already operating at full jew capacity.

>>34359058
please dont post horny 12 year olds on this board
>>
>>34357864
>esports are dying
they were never big
>>
>>34359054
You're one stupid motherfucker

>what is the migration of peoples

It was LITERALLY GERMANIC MASS IMMIGRATION baiting faggot

>le predjudeehs xDD

Kill yourself signalling SJW snowflake
>>
>esports
they're not sports you dumb weeb
>>
>>34359054
>>34359054
And what the fuck do you think the "western world" and its traditions/institutions are actually and 100% directly based on? Go pick up an actual history book instead of the communist manifesto
>>
>>34358962
> le immigrant bogeyman

How can you be so historically illiterate anon ?
>>
>>34358655
>assumptions the post
I dont pirate i also don't buy many new games because most are absolute shit these days. Except a few rarities every year. There should be more than ten fucking games worth investing money into every year.
>>
File: chad.jpg (134KB, 1200x901px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
134KB, 1200x901px
>>34358024

Wrong.

Less PEOPLE are having less sex, but the amount of sex being had is the same. This means that the top 20% of men are getting an even larger share of the sex than they did in the previous decade as a result of social media; women simply don't have to settle for anyone below 8/10 in 2017.
>>
>>34358082
YouTube had a 50% drop in views over the summer.
>>
File: 1485177456178.jpg (19KB, 380x373px) Image search: [Google]
1485177456178.jpg
19KB, 380x373px
>>34359504
I'd like to see actual stats on this because this is 100% contradictory to what I witness everyday

Bonus points if your source isn't a Red Pill forum/news site.
>>
>>34357864
>films are grossing less
Is this overall? Because quite a few top grossing movies were made within the last few years.
>>
File: 1478363207707.png (317KB, 730x1789px) Image search: [Google]
1478363207707.png
317KB, 730x1789px
>>34359541
What's your source that people are having less sex and not that the number of people are having less sex?

Because the latter is correct, not the former. Apps like Tinder makes it even more so. Top 20% reaps all the profits.
>>
>>34357864
>films are grossing less
>games are selling less

Is it true? I honestly find it hard to believe.
>>
>>34359570
Game X or Movie Y will earn less money because the market is more saturated.
>>
File: AAA industry.jpg (77KB, 750x977px) Image search: [Google]
AAA industry.jpg
77KB, 750x977px
>>34359570
>>34359544
Films earn less but the billion makers are more. This is a deliberate strategy by Disney to force its competition out through overspending on marketing, saturating the market and leaving less money for competitors. While we have more billion-makers, we have less mid-range successful movies that don't rely on established IPs and so on.

Same applies to videogames. More billion-makers, but less total amount of games making money. Market is saturating itself to the yearly CoDs and FIFAs and BFs leaving the rest to fend for the leftovers
>>
File: puzzled hatgirl.png (234KB, 432x480px) Image search: [Google]
puzzled hatgirl.png
234KB, 432x480px
>caring about sports
>caring about E-"sports"

Ugh.
>>
>>34357864
>what the fuck is everyone doing??
Getting jobs, getting married, having kids.
The rest of us, we're basically like the pothead that can't get high anymore. Entertainment hasn't gotten worse, you just had too much of it. And you're too dead inside to enjoy anything anyway.
>>
>>34359620
>we have less mid-range successful movies that don't rely on established IPs and so on.
That's certainly true but it seems like a self sustaining problem. No one wants to risk making one that isn't derivative in all but name anyway.

Either way, there's been enough good movies made already that I don't feel to concerned about it.
>>
>>34359518
That's only because someone forgot to flip on the view counter during July.
>>
>>34358869
that feel, I know

Still, I used to have groups of friends who plays MMO together, but the last MMO I played was such a grindfest that it required me to spend more time staying up late because of peer pressure of having 'low-level' character and not being able to party up anymore at some point. Quit the game and left the group since it began to affect other parts of my life.

Now I don't have any friends, but at least my life got back on track, sorta.
>>
>>34358732
Been playing Dota since WC3 days. Still gonna play if we're just a hundred dumbasses throwing insults in local chat.

Trying my hand at 1.6. Don't feel much for GO. Never been one to go with the tide so not much care for the of AAA games. Gameplay over gimmicks so I am playing DF.

Movies. There are good movies there are bad movies. I prefer the written word.

My hobbies and interests never rested with the crowd so I'm not one to worry.
>>
>>34359948
GO fuck yourself you AAAsshole.
>>
Lots of areas of entertainment are taking a hit this year. I honestly wonder if it has something to do with politics actually being interesting. Everyone's on the internet looking at things that confirm their world view and writing ill-informed rants about people who disagree with them.
>>
>>34359568
I'm not the guy who you originally replied to friendo. I never claimed people were having less sex.
Also here's a fact: Tinder != Real Life.
Of course good looking people will get more pussy on Tinder, because that's what Tinder is all about. It's all about looks. But claiming that within the last decade all the chads magically started to steal pussy from you is being delusional.
>>
>>34360068
>Also here's a fact: Tinder != Real Life.

It is real life because real people use it and then go fuck each other. The women that use it to cheat are real people cheating on real partners. And then they keep all of it a secret so their partners or potential partners don't know about any of it. All of that is real. You think it's suddenly going to be different just because the woman goes to a bar instead? Lol.
>>
>>34357864
>esports

I hope you generation is dying.
>>
>>34359184
fucking THIS

nintendalo commanentano
>>
>>34359054
yes, people actually believe this meme.
blaming immigration for the collapse of the roman empire is like blaming the new ram you bought for your power supply exploding.
>>
>>34358711
How is social media entertainment?
>>
>>34360711
It's masturbation for the ego.
>>
>>34360128
You're still missing the point. My point is that no one is stealing all the pussy in the world. There is no "1% owns 99%" philosophy in banging, but if it makes you sleep better at night sure why the fuck not, you might as well say that the armenian genocide is real.
>>
>>34359188

>the most popular video game in the world that gets more popular every month is dying

??? At least put in some effort when you shitpost
>>
>>34357864
It's the beginning of the end. Growth cannot last forever.
>>
>>34360835
People still play LoL? It feels so yesterday with the stale graphics and dwindling twitch numbers.

Isn't Overwatch the new thing with /v/'s constant shitposting?
>>
File: just talk to her.jpg (264KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
just talk to her.jpg
264KB, 1080x1440px
>>34360832

When did he assert that someone is stealing all the pussy in the world?

It's a proven fact that 20% of men get more than the majority of women. That's not to say that if you're in the 80% you can't get some occasional scraps, but sex has become progressively less evenly distributed since the rise of smartphones and social media. The facts are all there to show this even if it hurts your feelings.

Go back and read the original post that started the chain to understand what we were arguing about before you offered your irrelevant input.
>>
File: 1271750469034.jpg (246KB, 787x768px) Image search: [Google]
1271750469034.jpg
246KB, 787x768px
>>34357864
Before I pull my expert opinions from my ass, I need to know if any of these things are actually true
>>
>>34360766
Certainly not my ego.
I guess I'll just stick to grinding for randomly generated loot endlessly in video games until my dopamine receptors are all used up and I finally go by a gun and shoot myself in the head.
>>
>>34360835
Just a Dota elitist sperging out, nothing special (exept him, of course)
>>34359188
League dying (which isnt even true) means that the whole MOBA genre will die with it. Dota 2 will never be on top, it doesnt matter how much money Valve pumps into it. The game just isnt casual enough to attract as many people as League does.
>>
Esports are dying becuase of viewbotting league of jew

Real sports are shit anyway

Only bad films are grossing less

Only bad games are selling less
>>
>>34360970
Not that guy, but how is it proven? Obviously the most attractive people get the most sex, it's always been like that, but that 20/80 rule is bullshit pulled out of some MGTOW's ass.
>>
>>34360994
>Certainly not my ego.
Obviously. We're on /r9k/ because we're not self-loving enough for facebook.
>>
>>34357864
interneting
>>
>>34358024

I keep seeing this claim, but I've never seen any real evidence for it.

Most people around me seem to get laid with decent regularity.
>>
>>34361354
I got laid five times last week, what were the numbers for you and your crew?
>>
I never cared for sports so I'm not talking on that.

>Movies
Bunch of unoriginal schlock. The goof shit isn't getting any attention and Marvel is flooding the market with capeshit and that's getting tired. Sony Pictures also is a trash merchant and Sony is talking about selling it off m because Sony as a whole isn't doing to well. Their only saving grace is Spider Man and the partnership with Marvel only seems like the first nail in Sony's coffin. Rest assured if they sell it off Disney is coming in for those full Spidey rights. Everything else is just shitty sequels, remakes, reboots and romantic comedies. And TV quality is up, then add the fact that Netflix is doing much more original shit, movies and all.

>Video Games
Boring as shit now. The streamlining of gaming is killing gaming, and gamers are pissed and normies don't give a fuck since they have phones and social networks are their video games, and desu social networking is more fun that sitting around with a bunch of nerds sperging out over their kill count or whatever. They're used to buy consoles and play a few AAA games but they don't need that for downtime fun anymore. Then game developers want to be movies, trying to take the one game that makes gaming what it is, gameplay and the interactivity. No ones wants some glorified QTA event spanning a whole fucking game. See Sony, who while doing good can only make games that look stiff and restricting as shit but hey THEY LOOK GOOD. Game development costs are ridiculous so it's all AAA or nothing. And besidesa few 3rd parties and indie developers, Nintendo seems to be the only ones who can still make video games that aren't ashamed to look and play like fucking video games.

>Esports
A poisonous scene from the beginning I hope it dies as quick as they've predicted it's rise. I can hardly watch a lets play without some shitty youtube forcing jokes and acting over excited for the next overrated piece of shit from Ubisoft or EA or whatever
>>
>>34358024
Stop this meme, all my normie friends fuck every day while I waste away my life jerking off to the girls they fuck
>>
>>34359184
I need to play this game again. I have the collection for PS3 sitting on shelf since last year because my dualshock broke and I didn't bother buying it back.
>>
File: baron.png (537KB, 724x403px) Image search: [Google]
baron.png
537KB, 724x403px
>>34357864
>>esports are dying
GOOD
>>real sports are dying
good
>>films are grossing less
good, hollywood needs to die, nothing but garbidge being released
>>games are selling less
good, video game crash needs to happen
>>
Trying to find something worth watching or playing. Most new shit isn't, sadly. It's extremely cookie cutter and bland now, even more than it was.
>>
>>34357864
Eating
People eat more today than ever before
Also spending time online
>>
>>34360970
>It's a proven fact that 20% of men get more than the majority of women.
Prove.
>>
>>34361208
>it's always been like that
No it hasn't.
Marriage used to mean something.
Being a slut used to ruin your reputation.
>>
The whole screen gimmick is dying, people are waking up from wasting their time infront of their happy boxes.
>>
>>34358712
Old people are keeping TV alive. I swear eveytime I come pass someone who believes "digital cable" or whatevet bullshit comcast or verizon is peddling in my mind I want to tell them to shut the fuck up or what year it is. It's basically people from like 35 on who still think what was cool and new in the 80s and 90s still cuts the mustard today. No one cares about your overpriced cable package you old ass idiots. And it's all because they're too slow to work a computer.

I'm 27 and I'm perched right in the generation that made social media what it is now. I stopped watching TV frequently when the internet began fufilling all my entertainment needs, and I'm not talking just Netflix and watching the shit that's on TV on the internet. I mostly watch people speaking yotube, read books and listen to music.

Video games are a waste of time and I don't have the time to play some mmo autistic shit or whatever LoL is.
>>
>>34361531
But reddit normies told me everything is fine in gaming! Just keep supporting the AAA anon it's all good.

Nah and then when Nintendo tries to help the industry from overbudgeted games and shitty 'hit this button now!' games they get shitted on because they aren't offering up the best grafx. Fuck the game industry.
>>
>>34361643
Wrong. I'm 36, my generation was the first one to turn the tv off, we basically shaped the internet into what it is today.
>>
>>34361687
ah yes super mario run and an overpriced, underpowered gimmick console will save the industry
>>
>>34361609
I hate the guy but you should read Aziz Ansari's book Modern Romance. There was a passage in their when he talked to some older people and asked them how they met back then. Supposedly, older people had very limited ways of meeting others and they usually lived really close, marrying people who they probably knew their whole life, not having websites to curate everything for them and not having easy ways to travel and get around. And usually parents were real hands on and controlling of their kids lives back then. Shit back then when you got married when you moved out. A lot of women back then had no choice.
>>
>>34357864
One word my friend...

ANIME!
>>
>>34361718
Well I still know a lot of people in your age group who still eat that shit up happily. It's like they see having cable as a status symbol of something, that may have been true in the 90s when it was new but I tend to think you're more of an idiot for paying jacked up prices for cable in recent years.
>>
>>34361791
Sorry it wasn't new in the 90s but that's when it really started to catch on.
>>
>>34358712
I average less than an hour of tv a week and I only watch it when when I visit my grand father.

They had Fast and Furious 3 on and the commercial breaks were insane. The movie had a running time of like 120 mins but it was on the schedule from 1:00-3:50. Thats like 45 mins of commercials.

Fuck that.
>>
>>34361791
You're wrong about the age group. The technologically illiterate dinosaurs are like 45+.
>>
>>34360933
aint the new in thing overwatch? i think lol and dota 2 are kinda yesterdays new

overwatch is the new team bitching about
keyboard breaking rage game in 2017 kek
>>
>>34361923
>Dinosaurs
>45+

Sup gen y
>>
masturbating or having casual sex
>>
>>34361609
>He can't flourish in an environment where women can decide who to bang without their parents/family/father arranging it.

But, you're not genetic trash, are you anon?
>>
>>34360711
Many normies find the endless quest for attention utterly absorbing.
>>
>>34361000
>>34360835
You fags really should read posts.
League's esports scene will die. It's debatable whether the game itself will die or not. Side note that I've never seen any concrete evidence on this claim:
>game that gets more popular every month
>>
>>34361638
But everyone is glued to their smartphone screens now. Same thing only smaller
>>
>>34357864
Pirating, getting drunk, having sex, netflix
>>
>>34359568
>actual evidence of the decline of morality and society
>this is a good thing
Sometimes I really do hate people
Fuck. Sometimes
>>
File: 141637863453.jpg (86KB, 615x407px) Image search: [Google]
141637863453.jpg
86KB, 615x407px
WHY ARE MICRO TRANSACTIONS IN MY AAA GAMES I MADE FUN OF PHONE GAMERS AND NOW SKINNERBOX CRATES ARE IN ALL MY GAMES REEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1483362657870.jpg (56KB, 403x391px) Image search: [Google]
1483362657870.jpg
56KB, 403x391px
>>34363590
>talks about decline of morality and society
>is browsing mother fucking >>>/r9k/
GOOD ONE MY DUDE
LETS GO AND HUNT PUSSY
>>
>>34357864

The internet is a powerful tool that was thrust upon us without anyone really knowing the real dangers of it. We're now just finding out the true repercussions.
>>
>>34363013
I probably could, but I actually have values, which lead me to not being a drunk hedonist and respecting my privacy, ie no jewbook. How do I meet women without bars and tinder? Exactly.

> inb4 mental gymnastics this hard
>>
>>34362221
I already said I'm 36, genius.
>>
File: board games yeah.png (86KB, 575x517px) Image search: [Google]
board games yeah.png
86KB, 575x517px
>>34357864
Board games

There is actually a lot of new stuff coming out for them.
>>
>>34357864

>esports are dying

A little too early to say? I mean they barely even got started?

>real sports are dying

All because your average normie has a ridiculously low attention span. A 3-4 hour game with 3 hours of commercials is quite painful to them.

>films are grossing less

Fuck the film industry, the last good movies produced was the Dark Knight trilogy. It's all just shitty remakes and reboots like Star Wars or Prometheus, poor imitations.

>games are selling less

Eh, they need more games. New games need to come in like Portal. Portal was a game revolution. Games being either RPGs, MOBAs, or FPS are ridiculously monotonous and tiring by now. Most consumers are utterly sick of it.
>>
>>34363662
What is your point? R9K might be a cesspit, but that doesn't magically solve the fact that we're in a period of decadence and that the shit will hit the fan within this century.
>>
>>34366722
Yes, but the fact that it's happening doesn't magically fix that fact that you're making it happen.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.