[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are femanons satisfied if they can make a guy feel miserable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: 1484025491220.png (267KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484025491220.png
267KB, 420x420px
Are femanons satisfied if they can make a guy feel miserable and drive him into suicide?
>>
>>34357453
No, whoever you're dating is just fucked in the head.

t. would shower robot bf in love
>>
>>34357453
fuck no

wtf dude.
>>
>>34357459
>t. would shower robot bf in love
no you wouldn't

you'd get frustrated and bored
>>
I can't orgasm unless I love driven a man to suicide in the last month
>>
>>34357459
You're lying. You're a man until proven otherwise
>>
>>34357475
if you are really that pathetic then you really should kill yourself

not every life is worth saving
>>
>>34357492

>encouraging camwhoring

kill urself lol
>>
File: 1485141646724.png (199KB, 371x474px) Image search: [Google]
1485141646724.png
199KB, 371x474px
>>34357495
so quick to turn, holy shit

fembots are nasty
>>
>>34357497
It's not camwhoring to prove your sex
>>
>>34357475
>he thinks he knows me
I have the patience of a saint.

>>34357492
I post something and I'll get called a camwhore. No thanks.
>>
>>34357508
>invalidate a persons affection
>surprised when they blow you out in return

kek, fucking frogs
>>
>>34357523

>encouraging female attention whoring

kill urself lol
>>
>>34357537
That's a real nice excuse you've got there
>>34357545
You're dense as Os
>>
OP here. My whole life I admired the female gender, was respectful and all I got was bully or rejection. Even after I isolated myself I still got negative emotions. I'm tired. Everyone treats me like I have ulterior moves. I don't even talk much anymore.
>>
>>34357549

you're either trying to turn this into a circlejerk or you're a newfag that doesn't realize that it will inevitably turn into a circlejerk if a girl posts her pics
>>
>>34357557
Have you considered that maybe something is wrong with you........?

instead of blaming the entire world and everyone in it take a good at yourself.
>>
>>34357557

wow bud that sounds rough. have you considered killing yourself?
>>
>>34357571
I honestly don't care about the inevitable circlejerk
>>
>>34357453
Yes, it makes them moist.
>>
>>34357495
>this cancerous sudden change of heart
Holy fuck, kill yourself you retarded roastie. It's fake people like you that don't deserve to live.
>>
>>34357576
I don't leave my house very often anymore. I stay up when it's almost dark outside.
>>34357582
Yeah, people always tell me that it may be my fault. I don't want this anymore. I hope they stop if I stop moving.
>>
>>34357616

why are you so stupid and easily baited?
>>
>>34357453
it depends on the person

if he was a self loathing pathetic beta loser then nothing of value was lost.

If he was a genuinely good person who ended up in this sad situation because of circumstance beyond his control, then its a tragedy
>>
I'm sorry for being born as a loser. I hope someone will care about me. I always had good intentions. I'm sorry.
>>
>>34357453
>Are femanons satisfied
No, the answer is always no, it's never enough for them.
>>
why are women monsters? i dont understand why it is like this
>>
>>34357453
They get off on men dying by their words. All the more reason to let them know you won't put up with their bullshit.
>>
>>34357648
Failed normies and the occasional person crippled by an accident aside most people here have been fucked since childhood.

Some of them have become bitter or have developed a poor personality because of it, but they didn't really deserve it anymore than the ones who are still kind.

The fallacy here is that normies, which "fembots" belong to, assume that the things that happened to the people here is generally their fault with only some rare injustices inbetween.

That isn't meant to excuse people not making an effort or letting themselves go, but that "holier than thou" judgy attitude is misplaced
>>
>>34357895

i don't see the ""holier than thou" judgy attitude"

>assume that the things that happened to the people here is generally their fault
my reply clearly acknowledge's robots "who ended up in this sad situation because of circumstance beyond his control"
>>
>>34357978
but "self loathing pathetic beta losers" were once good people, who got turned bitter by uncontrollable life events
>>
>>34357978
It sounds very similar to when people irl assume someone had it coming be ause they are an unpleasant person. If you have been mistreated for all your life you really didn't have it coming, even if you aren't a good person.

Of course a distinction can be amde, it usually just isn't done right. Mostly I just wanted to have a go at you for it and see how you react
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.