[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making this thread to remind myself in the morning that if I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1484716963616.jpg (42KB, 640x640px)
1484716963616.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
Making this thread to remind myself in the morning that if I don't start going to the gym again I might as well die because a huge chunk of my self esteem issues would be fixed if I was strong and looked good

JUST GO YOU LITTLE FUCKING BITCH DON'T SIT AROUND FOR 3 HOURS AFTER WAKING UP WATCHING ANIME AND BROWSING /R9K/ THEN DECLARING IT'S "TOO LATE" TO GO BECAUSE IT'S CLOSE TO 2PM AND THE NORMALFAGS WILL BE GETTING OFF OF WORK AND OUT OF SCHOOL YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THE SAME ENDLESS CYCLE OF SELF-LOATHING AND HELPLESSNESS IF YOU DON'T TAKE THE FIRST STEP AND JUST START GOING 3 DAYS A WEEK AGAIN I KNOW YOU WERE ABLE TO DO IT IN 2014 FOR 3 MONTHS NOW JUST FUCKING DO IT
>>
>>34355808
You can do it, anon. Want a feel good i-believe-in-you phone call?
>>
File: 1485155129239.jpg (58KB, 500x387px)
1485155129239.jpg
58KB, 500x387px
>>34355842
i dont have a cell phone but i have to go to bed I need to wake up by 10 am in order to eat, pump myself up, and have my mom drive me to the gym before noon because i can only go at specific times when i know there will be minimal normans there and no black teenagers
>>
>>34355915
Welp, good luck, anon. Twas genuine offer btw. If you feel stared at by anyone, just stare back with dead eyes and slowly smile. Bingo, plenty of space.
>>
>>34355808
When it comes to being healthy consistency and dedication is what mostly matters in the end. Hope you stay dedicated in you endeavors anon.
>>
>>34355808
I'm cheering for you OP! I'm sure you can do it, and I'm sure just one anime episode in the morning won't hurt your plans.
>>
couldnt fall asleep it's 5:30 i only have 4 hours to sleep before i have to get up and go god just fucking kill me and end my sad little life
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.