[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clubbing lel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Trashy British girl.jpg (96KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Trashy British girl.jpg
96KB, 640x960px
When did you realise night clubs are some of the most repulsive places on earth?
>>
>>34355427
a long time ago lad
>>
I've never been there, fuck off normie
>>
They are more boring than anything.
I never really saw the appeal.
>>
>>34355427
After I went once and realized it was too loud to talk, and thus literately monkey sexuality tier. I can't be attracted to you if I can't talk to you.
>>
Saw them as a necessary evil until I got married. Always hated the fucking places though
>>
>>34355569
>boring
It's for drug users.
Beer and liqueur are beginner tier, it goes to pills and snow from their. It took me a moment to figure this out.
>>
Like the first time I went. Now if I go its basically just me pretending to mildly enjoy myself. It basically turns me into a chain smoker cause I take every chance to go outside
>>
>>34355427
I fucking hate clubs.

The whole time I'm there the only thing on my mind is "If there is any music worth damaging my hearing to listen to at excessive volume, this isn't it".
>>
>>34355427
She's giving me a slight stiffy lads
>>
Also those day clubs known as Churches...making false and outlandish promises while taking your hard earned money. I'd just as soon take up politics. Instilling fear with promises of love...acceptance through denial...judgement free repentance. A fine balancing act of marauding miscreants and forked tongued schemers...habitual hypocrites and blasphemers who preach the apostates creed thriving in secrecy who "believe" they can pull the wolf in sheeps wool over Gods eyes...reborn yet died to live forever in lies in pain baptized a fool so wise...

The church His bride a whore in mangers menstrual blood soaked oath was sworn a crown of thorns a Queen adorned in fornication now divorced...this Widow crossed His sin they bare God is blind and justice fair?
>>
>>34355427

I think everyone realizes this when they spend time in them. It's about the people, they go to be with other people. And if you don't like the people, you aren't going to really enjoy the place. Or like the booze and how it helps you like the people.
>>
>>34355427
I hate them from the get go and refused to go
lost my friends, because of that
now I socially awkward
>>
>>34355427
Since I embraced black metal. When I was 8.
It feels kind of bad now that I'm older because whenever my friends would drag me to the pub that turns into a club at later hours I'd just sit at our table drinking beer while all the normie (((rockers))) and (((metalheads)))) dance to shitty pop, electronic crap or normie metal.

I wish I could turn into a degenerate, really, but I'm too far gone the patrician way to turn back now.
>>
>>34356194
Kys namefag pls thnx
>>
>>34355569
I went to a "club" with my sisters and my older brother for my 21st it wasn't that great drinking at home would of been better
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.