[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanos, say something nice/flirty to me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

File: sadfrog.jpg (13KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
13KB, 227x222px
Pretend you mean it

Please, I need this
>>
Ooo what big strong muscles :^)
>>
File: bobby.png (823KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bobby.png
823KB, 1280x720px
You can do it. I believe in you. Whatever it is, you can. Do it for me. I love you.

Yes, I love you.
I'm a dude, but this is what I would want to hear. We can always pretend. You should date a trap.
>>
>>34354597
I love being with you OP. Life has a meaning when I'm around you.
>>
>>34354597
would you hug me again? it feels so safe in your arms...
>>
Oh OP! I was so lost before I met you. Now I see the light! I will always belong to you!
>>
>>34354625
>>34354660
>>34354675
>>34354764
Thanks girls, it means a lot to me
>>
>>34354597
suck mi puss pussy pls ope

i am horny gril tb h
>>
>>34354597
i gib you sucky sucky, lobe you long time, make you habby yes?
>>
>>34354597
I know somewhere deep down in my heart, I still love you.
>>
>>34354597
My gorgeous, handsome man, I've missed you so much.
I wish I was there in your arms right now.
>>
File: 1484410162039.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1484410162039.gif
289KB, 400x300px
>>34354597
You're a nice guy, anon. You are and will always be one of my greatest friends! :)
>>
OP, do you have a snapchat?

I will add you
>>
>>34355265
Y-yea

what's yours? got a throw away?
>>
>>34355242
Fuck off Vicki no body likes you
>>
>>34355301
I don't have a throw-away

Post yours and I'll give you a hint of which one is mine so you will know it's me

it starts with a B and ends with a Y and is really silly looking
>>
>>34354597
Anon, you're gonna have to relax if this is going to work... Believe me, it'll feel good once it's in
>>
File: 1484096017871.png (33KB, 314x312px) Image search: [Google]
1484096017871.png
33KB, 314x312px
>>34355317
That's where you are wrong.

I have a small band of beta orbiters at my beck and call.
>>
>>34355330
I think this is how I make a tripcode

I'm pretty drunk, OP
This is me btw

don't let anyone fool you, ok?
>>
>>34355403
I got it wrong ok OP this is me the original girl who asked for you snapchat you should add me, just plz be at least 21
>>
>>34355360
Fuck off Vicki nobody likes you pls go back to Facebook
>>
>>34354597
OP I'm sure you're a good guy
I've never met you but you seem lonely, but I know you'll be okay
if you want to talk about anything thats on your mind i'm here to listen right now
>>
File: image.jpg (468KB, 957x1622px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
468KB, 957x1622px
Oh anon, my love for you grows everyday, I just wanna hold your hand and walk with you forever.
I had to think about oneitis, so you better like it faggot
>>
>>34355301
OP I am going to leave this thread I dropped the hint, you can filter who you add

I'm drunk and lonely
>>
>>34355446
I just feel like I'll never meet someone
I've got a lot to offer, but it's never appreciated.

To be honest I want to just get married. That's what I want. But every girl I've met just wants to hook up. I always reject them because it feels wrong, I want to be with someone special.

Sometimes it just feels like there's no good people left in the world. Everything is corrupt, everyone is shallow and spiteful and small.
>>
>>34355548
Where are you meeting the girls that just want to hook up? You deserve better than that.
Saying that sometimes shit just happens and you just meet someone is an overused cliche but i'll say it anyways. Sometimes the best friendships or relationships happen when you aren't looking.
How old are you OP?
I understand the sentiment about there being no good people left. I feel the same way. But you seem like a good person.
>>
>>34355684
Well, I'm kinda old now I guess, 24

I've been searching for a girl for a long time, eventually I just gave up. They were all trashy, and the ones that weren't were taken.

I did ok in college and got my degree, but I don't think there's any jobs waiting for me. My future is in major question right now, I don't really know what I'm going to do.

Sometimes the stress of it all just eats me alive. I can't focus, I can't do anything. I feel so frustrated and bottled up. All my friends have moved away, and I don't know if they would help at all anyway. It just feels like there's a guillotine hanging over my head at all times.

I always imagined it would get better if I could just meet someone who understands me. Maybe she could help me work through it. Maybe then life wouldn't be so nerve wracking, and I could finally succeed. But she never showed up. So I'm just lonely all the time.

I know part of the problem is masturbating. It drains all the energy out of me, and dampens my motivation to do anything. But if I don't, I just feel this crawling emptiness inside me. I start looking around at all the couples and hurting, suddenly I can't stand being alone. That's why I need to, in order to sort of self-medicate. But I know it's just worsening the death spiral.

I feel like if I got really motivated and started working like a maniac I could turn it all around, but every time I try the stress eats me alive again. I know I should be strong and power through it, but I never seem to be able to. I make excuses, I hide away, I pretend it all isn't happening.

Somehow I need to break out of this cycle. It's like I'm stranded on an island and there's no rescue on the horizon
>>
File: 1485149139160.jpg (181KB, 904x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485149139160.jpg
181KB, 904x720px
>>34355445
I like her, leave her alone you bully
>>
File: 1476071836760.jpg (224KB, 1278x2170px) Image search: [Google]
1476071836760.jpg
224KB, 1278x2170px
>>34355826
>Well, I'm kinda old now I guess, 24
>kinda old
>24

tfw 30
just end my life somebody because I am too pussy to do it myself
>>
>>34355826
Kinda old? You're only 24. I'm 23. In the grand scheme of things that's nothing.
What's your degree in anon? I'm in chemistry but I'm not even finished yet because I've been trying to work. Already you're ahead of me. What sort of job do you wish you could do, or are you really unsure? I'm honestly pretty unsure at this point.
I understand the stress though. I get how constant and consuming it is.
Maybe there's some other way for us to talk. I've never really done this before. Any ideas? Not sure how this works.
I want to help you and I feel like you might be able to help me too.
>>
Say something nice? Uhhhh....
You seem tolerable for a short amount of time.
>>
File: REE fucking normies.gif (118KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
REE fucking normies.gif
118KB, 500x500px
Stop this bullshit, there's a place for it. It's called Reddit. GTFO MY BOARD NORMIE SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34354597
Aw <3 Hey anon... I just got back from studying, sorry for not replying earlier...
I just wanted to remind you that I love you a bunch mwah!! Don't tire yourself too much ok <3 I'll see you tomorrow, i baked some banana bread too :3
Gunna sleep now ~ Night
>>
>>34354597
>implying women browse /r9k/
why the hell would they? that would be like you browsing tumblr.
>>
You are handsome and smart, wish I had you as a bf
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.