[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/CYBORG/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5770.jpg (76KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5770.jpg
76KB, 550x550px
>you don't want girls who want you
>girls you want don't want you

How do we win? Can we even win?

Cyborg General
>>
At this point, I've pretty much given up. My oneitis sort of implied that she might give me a shot if we hung out, but I was waiting for the right opportunity to ask, and now I think she's ghosting me. I feel like she's the only chance I have at maybe fixing myself and becoming happy again, but I think deep down I know it'll never work. It would be kind of long distance, and I know I'd do something to blow it.
>>
>>34353014
Do like me.

You self-improve to the point where the girls who want you are undesirable but not so much and you stick with them and pretend to not be in eternal unending pain as you remember that the woman of your dreams will never love you.
>>
>>34353088
I'm not even sure how to handle a situation like this

>>34353111
I've been contemplating this, the girls who want me are not bad by conventional standards... but it's not like they are someone I really get along with and WANT to date

Is a practice gf a good idea? Would it help attract better mates?
>>
>>34353169
>Is a practice gf a good idea?
Maybe but I don't think so. Just accept that your gf is not all that you dreamed of and let it be. At least it's better than being alone. It's how most married men feel, I presume.
>>
>>34353218
That sounds even worse than no gf
>>
>>34353416
It's not really, sometimes you learn to enjoy these girls. Maybe out of pity, or Stockholm syndrome, or like the Indians say, out of spending time together.
>>
>>34353014
Anon I think you just have to settle. I'm along the same road now and i know that i should but i haven't fully learned my lesson yet.

I hope you know that this is also because you act less spastic and more confident around the ones you don't want, and more spastic and less confident around those you do want. Unless you can fix that, settle.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.