[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would it be like to have a normies level of anxiety.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: images (83).jpg (21KB, 385x382px) Image search: [Google]
images (83).jpg
21KB, 385x382px
What would it be like to have a normies level of anxiety.
>>
>normies
>anxiety

they dont
>>
>>34352658
Normies have self diagnosed anxiety. I.E, they don't have it at all.
>>
>>34352664
Would it be like night and day difference ?
>>
>>34352658

Imagine the feeling that you have when you wake up on saturday morning and realize that you have the entire house to yourself. Now imagine that feeling lasting all the time, at every conceivable moment of your life. It's something like that.
>>
>>34352678
life is just anxiety after anxiety only time i feel free and human if when im drunk and even then there is still anxiety
>>
>>34352658
I'm diagnose with GAD but I don't feel anxious at all. Ever. I don't know why
>>
>>34352664
I imagine being a normie is like being drunk but without the euphoria, just the anti anxiety effects
>>
>>34352761
that just means youve never felt normal and have adjusted to crippling anxiety
>>
I think they just misinterpret being stressed as having anxiety.
>>
>>34352771
thats basically xanax
>>
>>34352809
Is it good? Orinjalsads
>>
>>34352830
Don't do xanax. I've ended up in the hospital a fair few times
>>
>>34352830
xanax takes away your anxieties but it also kind of makes you into an emotionless zombie

don't fuck with it.
>>
>>34352850
Yeah. Unless you are very disciplined and patient you shouldn't go anywhere near xanax. It'd be better to try klonopin or valium.. NEVER MIX WITH ALCOHOL though!
>>
>>34352881
Emotionless zombie? Dont u mean normie
>>
>>34352881
>emotionless zombie
Tell me more anon.. does xanax cause erectile dysfunction?
>>
>>34352958
no. it just mostly makes you feel like you're half drunk, but it's not a happy pill, you're just not worrying so much and can relax.
>>
Normies aren't happy either. Their existence is dull and bleak. They lack substance and will never truly experience emotions like the rest of us. Plus they all want to secretly kill themselves.
>>
>>34353113
If you can read into their subconscious through actions and words you realize normies are more robot than we are, even the most charismatic chad is a soulless machine
>>
>>34353206
Normies will never experience love. Only i can experience it
>>
>>34352883
>>34352850
I take Xanax sometimes when I need it and have had no issues.
>>
>>34353769
Drugs work on people differently, sounds like you got lucky
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.