[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tfw ear.png (19KB, 644x718px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ear.png
19KB, 644x718px
>hire a math tutor to do all my online math homework for me

>We only meet up once, to establish a money deal. Have only talked a few times over text in regards to the math assignments

>she's 24, cute as fuck, and I had a mini crush on her when I first met her

>on OKCupid as I'm scrolling through chicks, I fucking see her profile pop up

WHAT SHOULD I DO BROS

Should I actually message my tutor? I mean...It would be so fucking weird, what could I say? It's not like she's an actual tutor for me so we don't meet up..I can't say "hey let's go to such and such our session" because she's just doing my online homework for me..

What should I do bros? Should I just visit her profile/Like it, and leave it at that? It alerts you who visited your profile etc on your end, so she'd definitely know...

m thinking just a simple Visit/Like will do it, we don't really talk, so it'd be so fucking weird to just randomly flirt with her
>>
File: barron_trump.jpg (49KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
barron_trump.jpg
49KB, 640x385px
Don't mix business with pleasure.
>>
>>34352202
that'd be creepy and half-assed. you clearly know each other, at least in passing. Start chatting her up.
>>
>>34352224
I was gonna say this, plus she already knows you're dumb as a brick.

But hey, no point in not trying worst thing the could happen is you gotta find a new math tutor, maybe this time you could actually learn shit.
>>
>>34352232
bro she's just a tutor I got off craigslist, met once to establish our deal of her doing our homework, then did a couple follow up business emails about the work she's doing.

Like that's it.

fuck man....arrghhhhh

SHE'S FUCKING FIIIIIIIIIINE too, god damnit.
>>
>>34352202
>paying someone to do your homework
are you retarded or lazy? she probably has no respect for you
>>
>>34352202
Post some screenshots of her profile, we'll judge from there
>>
>>34352265
I get that, but my statement about you knowing her in passing still holds. If you know her as little as you say, you have nothing to lose by being forward, except maybe a stupid homework gig.
>>
your professional relationship is an above average icebreaker OP, that's all. Your opening has been written for you, with that just treat it like any other OKC profile
>>
>>34352295
She just uploaded her pics thus far, likely just made her account or something. I'd post her pics but I've done this once before, and a dude actually knew her, so I fucked up my chances of a date with her needless to say
>>
>>34352334
Fuck.

So I need to message her on OKC about math or something similar to that?

Damn bro this is kind of complicated if you think about it
>>
>>34352550

no just reference that you know her in the intro, try to come up with a joke if you can, then ask a question about something specific on her profile that caught your interest
>>
>>34352550
Blackmail her by threatening to out her business.
>>
>>34352550
Message her and ask her if I + U = some Bedroom boomboom
>>
>girl knows you're too stupid to do math
>girl knows she is smarter than you
Seems like an uphill battle to me, OP.
>>
"Shouldn't all that homework you're doing keep you too busy for a bf?"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.